Taehyung stares in bewilderment," why d-did Jungkook bully him?"

Jimin shrugs, "m'not sure but rumours had it that it was because he was gay. And everyone knows how much Jungkook hates those gay people."

Taehyung freezes, feeling his blood run cold. Was this his fate? Will he too be locked up in a bathroom for four days? And what's worse is that Jungkook's his roommate. Oh god, Taehyung is fucked. Why does everyone here have to be so homophobic!?

Taehyung ponders for a second before looking up at Jimin. 

"Jimin?" he asks, grabbing the blondes attention. "Do you hate gay people as well?"

Jimin smiles gently, "Taehyung, homosexuality is a disgrace to god's words, so of course I hate gay people."

Taehyung's heart drops. Well, there goes his so-called hope. 

~

Taehyung walks through the halls with a dull feeling in his chest. His gloomy mood seems to replicate the weather outside; dark and stormy. Taehyung should be happy right? He just made some new friends. Well, the only problem is that they're all homophobic as well. It just seems that no matter what, no one in this school will truly expect him for who he is. But what can Taehyung do?

Thunder roars through the skies, rain pelting down at tremendous speeds as the storm finally releases it pent up energy.

Taehyung is to act straight, that's what he is to do. 

The blue-head shakes off his depressing thoughts as he opens his dorm door. The boy is once again met with an empty room, which right now, he doesn't mind. Taehyung feels like he's had enough of dealing with homophobic people right now. He just wants to be alone. 

Taehyung is about to release a deep breath and sit on his bed when a frantic Jungkook bursts into the room. The ravenette looks dishevelled and jittery as he paces the room back and forth. 

Taehyung stares at the boy with a frightened expression. 

Jungkook pulls a hand through his hair before seating on his bed. His leg bounces up and down as he closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths. 

Thunder once again booms through the atmosphere and Taehyung can't help but notice the way the ravenette flinches at the sound as he cowers into himself.

Jungkook tilts his head back in distress before abruptly looking over at Taehyung. The smaller boy startles, feeling petrified as he meets the stare of the ravenette.

Jungkook ponders for a mere second before asking, "don't happen to have a cig, now do you?"

Taehyung takes a moment to process the question before slowly shaking his head 'no'.

Jungkook groans before returning into his anxious state. 

Taehyung fiddles with his fingers as he thinks. He looks over at his bedside drawer with hesitance before opening it and grabbing a small lollipop that sat inside it. 

"B-but I d-do have this," he whispers quietly, almost too afraid to speak. 

Jungkook frowns at the item in the boy's hand, causing Taehyung's blood to run cold. 

He's going to kill me, Taehyung thinks to himself. But much to his surprise, Jungkook gestures for him to throw it at him. Taehyung chucks the candy over and Jungkook hastily opens it and shoves it in his mouth. 

Minutes pass, the only sound in the awfully silent room is the occasional strike of thunder and the subtle 'pop' of the lollipop each time Jungkook pulls it out his mouth. Taehyung notices Jungkook's calming demeanour as he sucks away on the lollipop.