Chapter 65

This chapter is a little violent and will be the last as I am near the end of this story again this is all made up so please no hate.

Blaines pov
"What do you think of this venue?" I asked Kurt.
We were at the local office for an open day to decide on the wedding venue.
Kurt nods looking around "Best one by far and it's near Mum."
" Well after our Wedding we can go over give her some flowers if you want? "I asked.
Kurt nods and hugs me which I happily accepted.
" Shoot I forgot my phone, "he mutters.
" Do you want to go and get it? "I asked.
" Please I'll be right back. "I pass him the keys and he kisses me on the cheek before going out of the regestary office.

I carry on looking around hearing my phone ring I smile as a picture of me and Kurt glow up on the screen and Kurts name with a heart appears. I answer the call and chuckle "Found your phone then?"
"Blaine!? Oh my god." I could hear Kurt heavily breathe and already my heart began to beat faster with sickness "Kurt?you okay?" I asked.
Kurt carries on breathing heavily "WILLS HERE BLAINE!"
" W-hat? "I stutter.
" Hes in the Frickin house! Oh my God oh my God this can't be happening! "He starts to fully cry and my heart broke. "Kurt you're going to be okay,okay? Just stay there I'm coming!" I end the call and I just ran.
As I ran I called Finn.
"Finn! Call the police get Burt and come over to my house NOW!" I yelled.
"Blaine what's wrong?"
" Wills at the house with Kurt just come over please! "I begged.
" oh God we're coming just get to Kurt, "
"That's what I'm do he's not going to touch him!"

I end the call with Finn and I carry on running to save Kurt.
I ran to the front door and I charged in "KURT!" I yelled I ran upstairs to our bedroom and I freeze seeing a man sat on the bed strocking Kurts hair all the way down the back of his body and Kurt was crying full out crying. "Let go of him..." I said puting my hands up shaking "I've called the police they'll lock you up!"
Will bites his lip and just laughed "Wow you actually found someone decent Kurtie good for you," he laughs I could see his grip on Kurt become tighter.  "Blaine leave," Kurt sobs "leave now,"
I shake my head. "Kurt are you INSANE Kurt look at me I saved you before let me do it again please," I beg feeling tears roll down my face this is actually terrifying how could Kurt cope for 2 years?
"Listen to me Kurt you'll be alright I promise you'll be safe with me...we'll get married have kids you name it okay? Trust me."
Kurt nods and carries on crying making me cry. Will found this quite amusing and I just grind my teeth "How could you?" I ask "doing this to someone who only wanted your love?" I asked.

Will just shrugs "I just feel like it," he said "What I don't understand is how could you love this pathetic idiot?" he points at Kurt who was squinting his eyes shut as more tears roll down his cheeks. "I love him because he's beautiful he's so beautiful," I said in a whisper. "I love everything About Kurt his fashion sense,his Broadway obessiessons,his laugh,his smile everything about my Fiance is beautiful and I love him." My voice starts to get a little louder.
I look at Kurt and he smiles through his tears and nod at him "you're beautiful Kurt Elizabeth Hummel Anderson to be." I tell him "Don't let this ASSHOLE tell you otherwise," I look at Will spitefully "Now Let.Him.Go,"
" That was VERY moving Blaine but I'm still going to kill him, "
Wait what?Kill him!!!?
My eyes widen as Will  takes out a gun from his pocket putting it against Kurts head. "Will don't do this!" Kurt begged sobbing his heart out "Please...my family need me."
" Take me, "I said as Calm as possible. Kurt eyes widen "What?Blaine,don't be crazy," I take Kurts hand "trust me Kurt...Take me," I said kissing his hand through tears and looking at Will.
"Right then its all sorted then Blaines going to die!" Will said "Come here."
I stay still "COME HERE!" he screams. Kurt flinched and I slowly walk over to Will we be let's Kurt to and grabs hold of me. "You!" he points at Kurt "Sit down you are getting front row seat," Kurt starts to shake as he sits down on the chair in our bedroom and looks at Will angrily I don't think I've ever seen Kurt look like this.
"I love you..." Kurt said.
What is he up to? "Kurt..." I begin feeling the gun hold against my head.
Kurt shakes his head "I'm going to take a chance..." he stood up from his seat.
"SIT DOWN YOU USELESS IDIOT Or he'll die now!" I could hear the gun click but I don't flinch I carry on looking at Kurt. "I'm going to...Take a chance," he said again and what he did next...shocked me.Kurt jumps onto Will causing him to let go of me and him standing up trying to get Kurt off of him "DON'T TOUCH MY FIANCE AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!" He yells "YOU ARE A MONSTER!" Will and Kurt ended up going by the edge of the stairs and I ran following them watching them in shock I couldn't do anything and I didn't know why. "Kurt get off him!"I shout but he doesn't

"He ruined everything Blaine!he ruined me,"he cried looking into my eyes.
I nod "I know baby but you are going to regret this let go off him everythings okay see?"Kurt takes a deep breath and let's go off Will. I am so proud of him I look into Kurts eyes and just smile at him. I hear the door bang open and I just knew everything is going to be okay "Kurt Blaine!"it was Burt thank you god thank you.
"Dad!"Kurt yells but what happened next felt so slow yet so fast as Will shoots Kurt and he fell down the stairs. My eyes wide with horror as Rachel screams and I scream Kurts name as he lands at the bottom of the stairs.