Chapter 53

Blaine's pov
All week Kurt and I have been packing up all of our things to move into our new house. Before we knew it,It was moving day. Our families are helping us load the van and cars making sure we get in okay. "Jeez Kurt how much did you pack?"Finn asked carrying the box outside the house. "Um All of my things,"Kurt replied "And some new things that ive replaced,"
Finn just rolls his eyes playfully and walks onto the house followed by Burt. "This is just amazing,"Kurt said looking at me "we've been on so many adventures and this is just the begging,"I peck him on the lips "It is,"
"Awww Im just so happy!"Kurt said as he hugs me tight "Everything is finally coming around,"
I hug him back burying my face into Kurt's sholdure "I love you so much,"I said.
"I love you too more than you can ever know!"
I look up at my gorgeous boyfriend and place my hand on his cheek "Lets go in and make our home home,"I said with a smile.
"Yes let's,"Kurt takes my hand and we walk into what we now call our home.

"Dad for the last time im fine,"Kurt said as our families are ready to go. "You cant stop me from worrying Kurt with what happened to you I dont want you to go through that again at all god if your Mom was here she'll be worried sick aswell,"Burt replied.
"I know she would of,she panicked every time I hurt myself but she'd also let me do this and she'd know that fear wont stop me,"Kurt replied.
"He's Right Burt,"Carol said placing her hand on his shoulder "Kurt will be okay,"
"I know he will be im just not good at this I never was,"
"Dont say that please,"Kurt said in a whisper "You are the best Dad I could of ever asked for you brought me up when Mom died you accepted me for being Gay,You gave me pep talks and you love me..."
"Ofcourse I love you,You're my Son and im sorry if it was hard for you but I do love you,"Burt said.
Kurt hugs Burt "Im just a few miles away you can see me as many times as you want all of you can and we'll see you okay?"my heart beats faster as Kurt hugs everyone of his family.
"I'll look after him Burt I promise,"
"I believe you Blaine,"Kurt hugs him once more and kisses him on the cheek "I love you Dad I love all of you and I promise not to leave any of you again,"
"I know Kurt I know."

Kurt and I slouch on the sofa we finally unpacked everything and we are tired as hell.
"This is nice,"Kurt breathes.
"It is nice,"I replied kissing him softly.
"We are going to live the perfect life here I just know it but if I do get too much please tell me,"
I sigh "Please stop worrying Kurt you will never ever EVER be annoying to me because I Love You,"I lean in and we share a kiss and I wrap my arms around his kneck "This is just the beginning Kurt,"
"It is?"Kurt asked.
I nod "It is and I cant wait to spend many many many MANY years with you,"
"Me too,"Kurt said with a small smile.