Chapter 63

Kurts pov
3 Weeks later
"I'll be back at 4,"I tell Blaine putting on my scarf. "Would you want me to cook tea or will you have something while your out?"Blaine asked. "What are you planning on making?"I asked as Blaine walks towards me "Spag bowl,"he replied.
"Oooo I think I'll have that then,"Blaine chuckles and kisses me on the lips "You sure you don't want me to come to the doctors with you?"he asked. I nod "Im sure and its only a check up so dont you worry,"I kiss him on the lips again "I'll see you later,"I said as I walk out of the door.

Once I finish my doctors appointment I start to walk back home when something stops me...The police station the one where Mr Anderson was kept in. I can't believe I am going to do this. I take a deep breath and I walk over to the station. I know what you might be thinking why am I doing this? Well It felt right to tell your Fiance's father that you're going to marry him even if he tried to hit me once and abused Blaine and Pam but...I felt like I need to do this. I walk into the Police station and I talk to the officer at the desk "Hi when are visiting hours?"I asked.
"In 5 minutes actually and there is another one at 6:30pm this evening,"she replied.
"Oh thats great im here to see Jerry Anderson,"I said. The lady raises an eyebrow "Jerry Anderson? Wow you're the first visitor after all these years,"she chuckles. I laugh nervously "Well that's me the first visitor."
"Well I hope your visit goes well."She said with a smile. I nod and I go to the next hall where the visiting hours are held.

"Mr Hummel,"I feel myself start to shake as Mr Anderson sits down infront of me. "Hello Mr Anderson,"I replied as calmy as possible.
"What are you doing here came to finally apologise for getting me locked up?"he asked.
"No,"I replied "I've come to say that your son and I are engaged."
Mr Anderson stays silent for a bit "oh..."was all he said,he seemed a little hurt. "Why are you telling me this if you dont remember I was a homophobic,"he scoffs.
"Because,"I said "Blaine is your son and he asked my Dad for his blessing now I must ask for yours it seems...right."
"I see does Blaine know you're here?"he asked.
I bite my lip "No he doesn't,"Mr Anderson said. "Look,"I begin "Youve been a awful terrible person in the past you've abused your wife and son...but you still get a say in something as big as your son's wedding so...Jerry Anderson can I have your blessing for me to marry your son?"I close my eyes ready for rejection and hatred but it doesn't come "I give you my blessing Kurt,"I open my eyes "What?"I asked.
"I give you my blessing,being locked up in here made me sane again and finally see...love is love I would never get out of here for what I've done and I won't forgive myself but its time to do something for Blaine for my son and you make him happy dont you?"he asked.
I blush a little "I hope I do,"I said.
"You do otherwise he wouldn't ask you to marry him,"he points at my ring on my finger and I nod "Fair enough...before I go I want to give you this,"I go into my bag and pass Jerry a Pin representing Gay Marriage. "Blaine gave everyone a pin to represent they support Gay Marriage and now that you do...here,"Jerry doesn't say anything "Tell Blaine I love him,"Jerry said as I walk to the door. I turn and look at him "I will."

"Hey I hope you like Garlic I cooked a little too much,"Blaine laughs nervously as I walk through the front door. "Blaine..."I said as I closed the door "I've got something to tell you..."I breathe. Blaine stops what he was doing "What is it?"he asked he starts to look worried. "Is everything okay Kurt?"he walks towards me and puts his hands on my shoulders. I bite my lip "Kurt you're scaring me...what happened?"Blaine asked. I couldn't lie to him. I just couldn't "I went to see your Dad,"I said finally. Blaine just freezes and he takes his hands off of me "What?"he said barely in a whisper. "Im so sorry Blaine it felt the right thing to do,"I said trying to put my hand on Blaine's shoulder. "Dont.Touch.Me."Blaine backs away from me "It felt the right thing to do is it?"he asked with sarcasm "For my Fiancé to talk to my abusive Father!"he raises his voice making me flinch. "Did you remember what he did to me Kurt,My Mom!?" I nod feeling tears form in my eyes "I do Blaine I really do but-" Blaine cuts me off,"You are so selfish Kurt Hummel!"
I freeze "What?"I asked this time that tears come flowing out of my cheeks. "You heard me I bet you don't even love me! You've done this to break up with me again like you did last time which may I add is also selfish as you only cared about yourself !"I stay silent and I start to shiver "Thats not true,"I croak "I love you Blaine...I love you cant you tell?"
Blaine just shakes his head "How would you feel if I went to see Will?"this time I felt anger boil through me "Dont mention that name,"
"Why not?"Blaine asked. "You've mentioned my Father I can mention your ex that abused you fair isn't it!,"
"I WENT TO YOUR DAD TO ASK HIM FOR HIS BLESSING TO MARRY YOU THATS WHY !"I scream "I DID IT FOR YOU NOT FOR ME FOR YOU AND IF YOU MUST KNOW HE ACCEPTED!"
Blaine suddenly became silent "what?"he turns to face me and I burst into tears "He said yes Blaine and he loves you..."
"Oh my god,"Blaine whispers "Kurt im so sorry,"He walks towards me but I back away "No...im going to be alone for a while...im going to...go dont want to be selfish by being here with you do I?"I asked.
"Kurt Wait!"but by then I left the building.