Chapter 41

Kurts pov
I now live with Dad and Carole I mean I couldn't live with Blaine could I?especially when Karofsky comes back it'll be awkward and ew just thinking about it makes me want to vomit.
Me,Blaine and Finn are going back to McKinley highschool to work as teachers (Teachers I know!)and peform in the musical (as we are still old enough and I need to find myself again).

I walk into the familiar choir room and I smile widely now this is home. I see no one had turned up yet and I see a microphone was free. No one would sure mind if a sang a little.I walk over to the microphone and I start to sing:

"If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who I wanted
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they'd stick up for me

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that I was sleepin' alone
I'd put myself first
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)
'Cause he's taken you for granted (granted)
And everything you had got destroyed

It's a little too late for you to come back
Say, it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

But you're just a boy
You don't understand
Yeah, you don't understand
How it feels to love a girl someday
You'll wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
'Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you're just a boy..."

I finish singing and I hear clapping and I turn to see Blaine,Finn,Mike,Artie,Mercedes,Brittany, Santana,Tina and Mr Shue they all are here! "Oh my god,"I gasp the next thing that happened surprised me so much but it also made me really happy we all shared a hug,I hug I needed for the last two years it made me feel safe.
"Aw Kurt look at you!"Mercedes said with a large smile. "Me?"I asked with a giggle "Look at you,You look fabulous,"Mercedes giggled "Why thank you Kurt,"I feel someone's hand on my shoulder I turn to face Mike "Blaine and Finn told us what happened,"he said. I didn't know what to say "Oh..."I stutter a little.
"We'll help you find yourself again Kurt we promise,"Artie adds with an encouraged smile.
"You sounded beautiful Kurt,"Tina said "Really Beautiful,"
I laugh a little "I haven't sung in ages but thank you,"
"Thats why you must audition for the musical,"Brittany said "Right Blaine?"
I look at Blaine and he smiles a little "Totally,"
"You've all grown up so much,"Mr Shue said leaning against the piano "and im so excited to work with most of you again with the new New directions,"Santana snorts a little "Sorry the New New directions,"this caused us all to chuckle a little. "So during the last couple of weeks Finn and I have discussed what production to do and we've decided on..."
"Grease!"Finn said I am shocked. Really shocked. Everyone cheers but I stay still and I notice Blaine does too. Its not that we don't like Grease but...we got together because of that musical and its going to bring back so many memories thats going to hurt us a little remembering how happy we were together and now we aren't. "Is that cool guys?"Finn asked looking at Blaine and me I glance at Blaine and he nods at me we have the same feeling. "Yeah we're cool with that,"I replied.
"Awesome!"Finn beems.

The New New directions come into the choir room and it reminded me of when I used to walk into the choir room excited on what songs we were going to sing. "Oh My God Kurt Hummel and Mercedes Jones!" Mercedes and I turn to see a young boy smiling brightly at us.
"Im sorry to interrupt but I am one of your biggest Fans!"I have a fan?oh my god my younger self's dream came true. "My names Wade although I do prefer to be called Unique she's a character I made up where I can wear dresses and Wigs,"I smile at Unique and I take out my hand "Why hello Unique its a pleasure to meet you,"I said,she takes it and shakes it excitedly making both me and Mereceds smile. "I love your performances so much ive seen EVERY SINGLE ONE and I cant believe im meeting you in real life I look up to you guys so much,"This has made my day and its only 10am. "I got really worried when you went on hiatus for two years and you broke up with Blaine you guys were my OTP I almost gave up but you're here now!"Unique said smiling at me.I chuckle nervously "I am now as a teacher and member of the New Directions all of us are," Unique screams excitedly "Oh My God Im going to perform with Kurt HUMMEL AND MERCEDES JONES!" I never thought I could make a kid this happy and seeing Unique happy it made me happy.

"Okay guys as you know we have old members rejoining us everyone welcome back Kurt,Blaine ,Finn ,Mike ,Tina,Mike and Artie,"Everyone in the choir room gave us an around of applause,I smile widely itd good to be back. "We've also know the production we will be holding,"Mr Schue said.
"We will be doing GREASE!"Finn announced. The entire room claps and cheers making me flinch a little these guys have so much energy.
"Are they going to audition too?"Unique asked putting her hand up. "Well Finn,Mike,Mercedes are doing the directing and cheorgraphy,"Mr Schue replied "Kurt and Blaine will help too but I think they're auditioning too?"
"Im going for a small part,"I said putting my hand up "but it'll be a pleasure to help out the production together,"
"Same here we are no longer students here but we want to do something that make us us,"Well said Blaine Well said. The New New directions squeeled excitedly and I chuckle a little I never knew we were that loved.