Chapter 40

Kurts pov
"I can't go in..."I tell Blaine as he stops the car outside my childhood home. "Kurt everything is going to be fine,"Blaine tells me taking my hand "Ill be right here,"I nod and I take a deep breath "I feel sick...again..."I mutter as I get out of the car. "Kurt he'll be so happy to see you,"Blaine said "You're his Son,"
"Yeah a Son that he is disappointed in,"I mumble as I knock on the door. Good God why did I do this? He's going to hate me so much.
The door opens and I see my Dad "Kurt?"he asked his eyes widening. "Dad..."Crap im going to cry. The next thing he does surprised me so much he hugged me...after all that I've done he's hugged me. I hug back and I start to cry "Daddy..."I sob call me a baby I do not Care.
"Is it really you?"Dad asked,we break the hug and I nod "Its me."
"Carol,Finn,Rachel Come Here!"Dad yells with a chuckle in his voice. Carol,Finn and Rachel all come to the door "KURT!"Carol gasps she embrasses me into a tight hug "Awww I missed you,"I said hugging her back "I've missed you too Kurt,"we break the hug and I hug both Rachel and Finn. I wipe my tears "Kurt Hummel is Back!"I laugh and everyone cheers. "What happened to your face?"Dad asked. I was hoping he wouldn't spot that...but I was wrong.
I laugh nervously "Its a long story,"I turn to Blaine and he nods"How about You all come in and ill make some tea?"Carol asked. I nod "Yeah..."

"So you're telling me I haven't seen my son for two years because of one guy abusing you?"Dad asked with his voice getting louder.
We were all in the living room and I just told my story.
"Dad please its my fault,"I said getting upset seeing my Dad like this. "How Kurt how is it?"Dad asked. I take a deep breath "he saw photos of me and Blaine..."
"W-what?"Blaine stutters.
I take another deep breath and I feel tears streaming down my face "I came back from the cinema and I saw that he destroyed everything that had something to do with Blaine and I...I said that you were my boyfriend,"I said turning to Blaine "I said we were over and we were...but he kept going until it stopped..."everyone stayed silent. "I have been an awful Son,Brother and friend,"I said
"Kurt..."Rachel began but I stop her putting my hand up slightly "No Rachel I have,I haven't seen any of you for two years not even you Rachel and you were in the same city as me you must thought I didn't care."
"I didnt think..."I stop her again
"No...I did beg him to see all of you but he never listened to me and all I wanted to do was him to love me,"I burst into tears "and he never did,I am so stupid,"
[I]Blaine's pov
Seeing Kurt tell his story and crying broke my heart and I could feel tears form in my eyes "Kurt..."I take his hand "Listen to me okay?you aren't stupid I promise you,You were in an abusive relationship and you tried ever so hard to get out of it...You're here now you're safe and we'll do everything including me to get your eating back to normal,For you to Sing and be happy,"I tell him. Kurt hugs me tight and I hug him back right now all I want to tell him is that I love him,That I always have loved him I wanted to kiss him,but I couldn't all I could do is be there for him and if Will comes near him I Will Kill Him.
"I dont know how to start,"Kurt said.
We break the hug and I look into his eyes "How about we go back to McKinley?"I asked.