Chapter 42

Kurt's pov
I walk into McKinley nice and early on the day of the auditions and I see Blaine was already in the audotoriam. "You're early,"I said putting my bag down on the table with audition sheets on.
"Too excited,"Blaine replied with a chuckle.
"Well its Grease who wouldn't be excited?"I asked. "True,although in a way I wasn't at the start,"I was surprised by Blaine's words "Why not?you love Grease you had a gigantic poster of John travolture and Olivia Newton John in your bedroom,"I asked curious. Blaine laughs a little "I did but its going to bring back memories you know?of our first kiss..."he said in a whisper.
Oh...right...our kiss. "Blaine this doesn't have to be awkward at all you know?"I laugh nervously "These kids are really excited to do it and I miss doing theatre so much let's be amazing best friends and enjoy this yeah?"I asked I was hoping Blaine doesn't think I was going over the top and we are immature adults so we are sure to do this. "Yeah you're right what part do you want?"Blaine asked I am grateful he is changing the subject right now. "Umm I don't know,"I replied with a small smile.
"You'll be a good Rizzo,"Blaine said,I don't know why but this made laugh, "Why because I am sassy?I don't think that'll work as im a boy and half way through doesn't she think she's knocked up?"I asked. Blaine laughs making me blush a little "I don't know you'll just play an amazing one I think you'll nail worst things I could do,"I smile at Blaine
"Why thank you Mr Anderson,You should definitely go for Teen Angel I remember you singing Beauty School drop out the first time you took my breath away,"I said with a chuckle.
"Why thank you Mr Hummel,"Blaine said with a smirk. I gasp jokingly "are you mocking me?"
Blaine starts to laugh Making me laugh also.
"Now that's the Kurt Hummel I remember how are you doing?"Blaine asked.
I shrugged "Im okay not great but im okay,"Blaine nods understanding "well you have been broken Kurt its normal for you to feel Okay not fine or great just okay,"I was about to say something when the others came walking in "Alright guys!"Mr Schue said clapping his hands together "We are ready for the auditions!"we all clap and cheer and Blaine winks at me Which I didn't understand why but I smile at him.

I wait backstage ready for my audition the kids who already went on are so talented I couldn't begin to explain.I could tell Unique wanted Rizzo and I am praying she gets the part she looked so happy yet heartbroken on that stage.
"Blaine Anderson to the stage please,"I hear Artie call from the front table as Blaine pasts I give him a quick hug "Break a leg,"I whispered.
"Thank you Kurt,"he whispers we breal the hug and he goes on stage while I watch from the wing. "Okay Blaine what part would you like to play?"Mike asked.
"Teen Angel I would also like to help with putting the production together,"Blaine replied.
"Okay Blaine go ahead,"Mr Schue smiles.
I smile as Blaine sang helplessly devoted to you and what can I say?he just makes my heart melt.

"Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know there's
Just no getting over you

You know I'm just a fool who's willing
To sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's no way to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm outta my head hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you

My head is saying fool forget him
My heart is saying don't let go
Hold on to the end, that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's no way to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm outta my head hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you,"

Blaine finishes singing and I clap and cheer Blaine takes a mini bow running back off stage and we share a hug "Awwww you did Well!"I said burying my face into his shoulder smiling widely Im so proud of him. "oh Kurt thank you im so excited for yours!"
"Kurt Hummel to the stage please,"I hear Artie call I give Blaine another hug "break a leg,"he tells me I smile at him and then I go onto the stage.

Blaine's pov
Watching Kurts audition was so beautiful...he looks so beautiful. "Okay Kurt what part do you want to play?"Mike asked.
"um...Whatever's left and make sure you cast everyone else first please,"Kurt is just so adorable putting others before him I am hoping he gets a decent part. "Okay the stage is yours little bro,"Finn said with a smile. I watched as Kurt sang Worst things I could do and I was right he smashed it and I couldn't stop smiling.

"There are worse things I could do,
Than go with a boy or two.
Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy,
And no good,
I suppose it could be true,
But there are worse things I could do.

I could flirt with all the guys,
Smile at them and bat my eyes.
Press against them when we dance,
Make them think they stand a chance,
Then refuse to see it through.
That's a thing I'd never do.

I could stay home every night,
Wait around for Mr. Right.
Take cold showers every day,
And throw my life away,
Oneam that n'tll come true.

I could hurt someone like me,
Out of spite or jealousy.
I dont steal and I dont lie,
But I can feel and I can cry.
A fact I'll bet you never knew.
But to cry in front of you,
That's he worst thing I could do."

"Im so nervous,"Kurt mutters,we were walking down the corridor on the day the cast list is put up."Dont be,"I replied "You killed it,"we reached the Cast list pinned on the notice board "Blaine read it for me I feel sick,"Kurt tells me. I chuckle a little and I read the cast list out loud to Kurt.
"Okay so Sandy is Marley,
Dany is Ryder,
Rizzo is Unique,
Teen angel...me,"Kurt squeels loudly "You Got The Part Of My GOD I KNEW IT!"
I laugh "Dont celebrate yet we needto know your part,"I said with a chuckle I carry on reading.
"Frenchie is Sugar
Kenickie is...you,"Kurts eyes widen "Wait what?"He asked he looks at the bored "This cant be right!"he said.
"Why not?you killed it,"I said looking at him.
"Blaine have you heard my voice?I sound like a girl! People think im my mom on the phone I cant pull off Kenickie,"I get why he's freaking out over this "Kurt calm down,"I tell him.
"I cant Blaine people will laugh at me,"Kurt looks down. I gently place my hands on his sholduers "Kurt look at me okay?you can do this remember back when we were at school you told me that you need to pull of a male character and you are don't throw this away okay?"Kurt sighs "Okay...you're right ill do it,"
I hug him tight "That's my Kurtie Im so proud of you!" I tell him.