Chapter 43

Kurts Pov
First day of rehearsals! And I cant wait.
I walk into the chior room with a massive smile on my face "Good Morning everyone!"Finn looked up with a smile "Good Morning Kurt,"he replied. "How's Rachel?"I asked sitting down.
"She's great, Wedding planning she wishes you the best,"That makes me smile alot more "Tell her I do the same,"I smiled.
"Okay Cast!"Mr Shue said "Today we are going to sing and dance through the songs and if the New New directions need help the older guys will give you a demonstration,"We all nod at this fair enough. "Okay so before we start we've decided that for the last two songs you all will be in leather jackets unless you're part of the pink ladies,"
"So basically just Blaine?"I asked.
"Yes Just Blaine will need two costumes thats Teen Angel and the You're the One that I want and we go together if you want Blaine you can also sing Born to Hand Jive?"Finn asked.
Blaine nods "Sounds Good,"
"Mercedes want to start the rehearsals?"Mr Schue asked. "My pleasure,"Mercedes stands up and I smile at her "Okay guys so lets start with You're the one that I want everyone cool with that?"Okay I am not cool with that. This is the song That got Blaine and I together this is going to CRUSH ME! "Mercedes?"Marley asked putting her hand up "Can someone give us a demonstration?"
"Do you not know it?"I asked shocked "Everyone knows you're the one that I want lyrics and Dance!" Marley's cheeks turned bright red "I know most of it..."
"Its pretty easy when you see it once you'll get it like that,"Blaine tells her and I nod with agreement. "Out of the cast Who knows the dance and lyrics?"Mereceds asked. I put my hand up and I see that Blaine does aswell.
"Alright You Two show them how its done Marley Ryder after you watch them want to have a go?"Mercedes asked.Wait What!? Oh god me and my big mouth! Marley and Ryder both nod and I sigh getting up followed by Blaine. "Im sorry,"I whispered.
"Dont be,"Blaine whispers back with a gentle smile "We are just helping the kids out..."I nod agreeing "Yeah...yes we are,"
"Hit it!"Mercedes yells.

Finn plays the music and Blaine starts to sing doing the dance "I've got chills.
They're multiplying.
And I'm losing control.
'Cause the power
You're supplying,
Is electrifying,"I get into character with a playful smirk and take off my Jacket causing people to cheer and I walk towards Blaine singing the next line "You better shape up,
'Cause you need a man
And my heart is set on you.
You better shape up,
You better understand
To my heart I must be true."

We both laugh a little as we sing together again Showing the kids the dance.
"You're the one that I want,
The one that I want,
The one that I need.

kurt: If you're feeling
Some affection,
That's too hard to convey.
Meditated,
By direction.
Baby feel your weight.

Blaine You better shape up,
'Cause you need a man
And my heart is set on you.
You better shape up,
You better understand
To my heart I must be true.

Both: You're the one that I want,
The one that I want,
The one that I want.
The one that I need,"

I honestly can't believe we were doing this Blaine and I were singing the song that brought us together as we finish everyone gave us an around of applause and I was tempted to kiss Blaine right here right now just like we did 2 years ago,But we didn't..."You are good Hummel,"Blaine breathes I chuckle a little "I guess I am," We part and take a little bow as everyone claps. We go over the song again but with Marley and Ryder as Dany and Sandy and they were awesome I was impressed with these kids they are talented. "Okay guys take 5 we are afterwards we are going to rehearse we go together,"Mercedes informs all of us. I get up from my seat along with the others and I take out my water from my bag drinking it watching Blaine on the phone he seems...Happy...
"Hey Kurt!"I look down a little and smile seeing Unique and Marley beeming at me. "Hello girls you killed it earlier,"Marley giggles a little "You were even more amazing,"
"You and Blaine dancing and singing that song together made me so happy!"Unique smiles "but...wasn't it awkward?"she whispers.
I sigh a little "No..."I began "It was awkward,"
"You still love him dont you?"Marley asked.
Unique squeels "Please say you do!"
"Girls its complicated,"I replied "dont say anything to Blaine please..."
"We won't tell a soul,"Unique tells me.
Marley nods "No we won't."

"Okay cast we are now going to do We go together can you go with your significant other in the show?if you haven't got one go into pairs anyway"Mercedes asked.
I walk over to unique and she smiles widely at me making me smile back. I look behind me and see Blaine paired up with Sugar which makes sense as she's Frenchie and he's teen angel. "Okay now go in to a group of four with the group behind you,"Mercedes said. Oh great im with a group with Blaine...this just gets better and better.
We all had to get into rows of 4 with the other groups and my group is in row 2. Mike and Santana shows us the first half of the song which I dance with unique which is alot of fun and then...this happened. "Okay when its maybe it might be love you turn facing your new partner so unique yours will be Sugar Kurt yours will be Blaine,"Merecedes tells us. Oh.My.God this is just my luck isn't it?but in away im glad im dancing with Blaine. The next half of the dance was the same tempo as the first half but we get to add a little free style to it.
"Alright guys now we are doing it from the begining and this time you're all going to SING!"Mercedes yells happily. We all get into our lines and we go through the song.

"We go together
Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
Remembered forever
As shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
That's the way it should be
Wah-oooh, yeah!
We're one of a kind
Like dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Our names are signed
Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy
Shooby doo-wop she-bop
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
We'll always be like one, wa-wa-wa-one
When we go out at night
And stars are shinin' bright
Up in the skies above
Or at the high school dance
Where you can find romance
Maybe it might be love
Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
Shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy
Shoo-be doo-wop she-bop
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom
Rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
Shoo-bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha-bop
Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy
Shoo-be doo-wop she-bop
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom
Wop ba-ba lu-mop and wop bam boom!
We're for each other
Like a wop ba-ba lu-bop and wop bam boom
Just like my brother is
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yippity dip de doom
Chang chang chanitty chang sha-bop
We'll always be together
Wha oooh, yeah!
We'll always be together
We'll always be together,"

By the end of the song I look up at Blaine and felt like I was melting looking up into his chocolate eyes but I didn't realise how long we were in that position. "Um guys?"Finn asked "The numbers over,"Immediately Blaine and I flinch "Crap sorry Kurt,"Blaine mutters. I shake my head "No no no no its my fault don't worry,"Blaine gives me a simperfetic smile and I smile back. God How I Wish I can kiss him.