Chapter thirteen|Suck it up princess.

Jimin's pov.

Getting kidnapped twice in a week is tiring , really tiring.
You have to stay to hostage when someone is out there finding you with all there might. You have to damage your pretty face , just for the satisfaction of the kidnapper. You have to obey them, to avoid getting killed. These all are really tiring and when you are safe and sound, you should get a nice sleep.

I was sleeping too , having a really good about Taemin , the love of my life if it wasn't for some ass hole to wake me up.

With water, might i add.

I was still tired , so I didn't wake up instead I shut my eyes more tightly.
The water was extremely cold but that didn't stop me from acting like I wasn't affected.

Of course I know, I deserve an Oscar , but they wouldn't just give it to me.

My dream of getting an is acer was about to be true if I haven't heard someone mumble
"I guess we need a second bucket of water" which immediately make the actor in me vanish into thin air.

"WAIT HOLD UP I'm awake!"
Whoever it was , blessed my eyes.

With his orange hair up , showing his forhead and the playful smirk on his gorgeous face , now standing in front of me was someone who goes to the title of ; Gorgeous.

What's with me meeting these beautifull creatures in these past days.
Has the God finally heard  my wish to meet all the handsome in the world so I could marry one or was I about to die , so I'm getting to meet these angel.

"Get up , the boss is calling you!"
And yeah count the devil too.
I'm not saying he's not handsome he's just..evil?

The orange haired guy was about to close the door when I yelled.

"WAIT!aren't you gonna like, escort me or something to him cause I don't know the way here?"

Was I making a idiot out of my self? If not then why is this guy smirking?

"Suck it up princess , I ain't your knight in the shining armor.

_____
🌟 💣~
_____

Hello my pretty pineapples!
The update is here!
Sorry for making you wait for so long!
I didn't know what to write.

And thanks for all the love and support.
Last but not least..
THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K!!!!!!
😙😙😙😙🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

Adios my pineapples!!
💜 💜

Adios my pineapples!!💜 💜