"Yaya Lily said na mahirap ka daw alagaan." Bungad ko dito habang tinatanaw ang garden.

"You know she's old kaya nya nasasabi yan." He replied without even looking at me.

"She's old and so, the more reason you should be considerate. You should let your nurses take care of you and your needs." I said in a collective manner so as not to create any tension between us.

"It should have been you. You should have taken care of me instead of them." Tila may pait sa bawat kataga nya.

"Dad, I'm just but a single unit. I can't be managing our businesses while staying here taking care of you at the same time. Please do not put a blame on me. I'm doing my best to be a good son, a good CEO and a good father all at the same time. Even if you were never one for me ever." I said with some hints of disappointment in my tone.

I know its difficult for him to be in this state, pero sya ang naglagay sa sarili nya sa sitwasyong ito.

He met an accident a few years back, hitting a portion of his sciatic nerve. He was placed in coma for 3 weeks, and when he woke up, he noticed that his right leg doesn't have any sensation at all while the other leg was severely damage tearing his patellar tendon.

Due to less mobility and the severity of his injury, his recover went very slow.

I took a sip of tea after giving him his cup.

"You should have brought Levi with you. He will be more sympathetic to my condition than you are." He said na tila may tampo sa madalang naming pagbisita ng apo nya.

"He's in school. After I make a deal with one of the highest car dealer ng bansa, I'll promise to bring Levi here for you." Ang naipangako ko nalang maibsan lang ang pagtatampo ng matandang ito.

I saw a small smile in his face as he sips his cup of tea.

"Nabalitaan kong bumalik na sya." He said never averting his eyes on whatever is catching his view.

"Yes. And I am hoping to close a deal with him. He own almost all of the major business in the country. And he matures a lot." I replied na hindi maiwasang mapangiti ng maalala kung gaano kalaki ang pinagbago nya. He became agressively hot and seductively sexy. Parang mas nagugustuhan ko pa lalo ang bagong sya. Nakakalungkot man na tila nag-iba na talaga ang pakikitungo nya sa akin dahil sa katangahan ko dati, pero sisiguraduhin kong mapapasaakin sya.

After all, I'm Ryuuji Shiro Kazuma. At nasasakin padin ang puso nya. He may be drown in hatred right now, pero iaahon ko sya gamit ang pagmamahal ko sa kanya.

"You must have really loved him that much." Saad nya habang tinitignan ako.

Napangiti akong lumingon dito.

"Just like how you loved mom." Sagot ko ng nakangiti dito.

"I should have let you enjoy your life. Pero hindi ko pinagsisisihan ang mga nagawa ko na. If it wasn't for Tiarra wala sana si Levi ngayon." Saad nya na bakas ang lungkot.

"Yeah, but if it also wasn't for her, you will not be in this situation. Kung hindi nya pinaputol ang preno ng sinasakyan mo ay hindi sana kayo naaksidente. She is a crazy bitch and you dare to let me marry her? Naisip ko tuloy dati na pareho kayong baliw." Pagpapaliwanag ko dito but I remained calm. Ayoko namang tuluyang sirain ang kanyang pagpapahinga.

"I'll be taking that bitch out of our lives. At sisiguraduhin kong wala syang babalikan." I said in a stern manner.

"And as for you, recover fast dahil namimiss ka nang kalaro ng apo mo." I smiled that made him out a bit of smirk at tumango ito. I tap his shoulder to mark the end of my visit.