Chapter 4

I dedicate this chapter to Adamant. Salamat sa mga inspiring mong kweno boss!

Ryuuji's pov

"Sir meeting with Ms. Chow at 9." Saad ng aking sekretaryang si Dona.

"Cancel." Sagot ko.

"Meeting with Mr. Hedero at 10."

"Cancel."

"11 with Mr. Consolasyon..." di ko na pinatapos pa ang sasabihin nito.

"Cancel." Walang gana kong tugon.

"But sir, it is I who requested the meeting with Mr. Consolasyon as per Senior Kazuma's order. Your father strongly suggested that you do a business agreement with their company." Pagpupumilit nito.

Napahinga ako ng malalim. As always. Hindi parin kumbinsido si dad na kaya kong patakbuhin ang kumpanyang tinayo ko.

"Brief intel." I spoken seriously without throwing a glance at her.

"The Consolasyon group is known to have the widest and most branch of business in the food industry. For 20 years of building good reputation in the industry, the company has become one of the trustworthy and wealthy group amongst all its competitor. As of the moment, it is being lead by a 22 years old bachelor, Mr. Patrick Tart Consolasyon. He is being assisted by his younger brother, Mr. Kiero Marvin Consolasyon, a 20 years old bachelor. They are currently the top most trusted eligible bachelors in the food business." Walang kopya kopya nyang saad. This is what I like about Dona. She's too intelligent to be a secretary, but she settles to be one under my power.

"Dona, the company have been sitting on pot of gold for many years already before those two took over it. My company climb on top of the ladder in just a year. Even my dad's company can't outrun my company's performance. Why would I make a business agreement with someone who have earned position by inheritance? Their so called achievement doesn't convince me at all. Maybe if they walk they same path as I do, then that might light my interest at them. But, at the time being, they're just nothing but brats. Not even close to my level." Saad ko in an egoistic manner adding my signature smirk.

"Such boastful words." Nakangiti nitong saad.

"Why would I not boast about it?" I replied in a mocking sound.

She just shrug her shoulders and gave not a single comment anymore.

"I guess all scheduled meetings for today will be cancelled." Nakangiti nitong saad sabay iling.

"But, I want you to set a meeting with Zeetrip firm." I said at kita kong nabigla ito pero ngumiti lang ako at ibinalik ang tingin sa laptop ko.

"As expected. Ayaw mong magtiwala sa may reputasyon na." She remarked as she wrote my request on her clipbook.

"I don't take other peoples side comments as basis for reputation. I see how the firm does their works. Isa sa mga buildings ko ay produced by their firm. You may check your update. In just 3 years, their company top the highest achievement in constructions and firms. And for the record, I only look up to my own views. And I saw the same potential that I once have with the Zeetrip firm. Kaya i wanted to invest with them." Sagot ko dito.

"I understand sir. I know you know your thing very well. Expect a scheduled meeting today. I'll forward the time once I got to their secretary." Sagot nito nang may kumpyansa.

"Thank you Dona. I gues that's all for now. You may go back to your office." saad ko dito. Marahan itong tumango at lumabas na sa opisina ko.

Hindi naman talaga ako mayabang when I talked about my business. I like to make it discreet as possible, pero sino ba naman ang mananatiling discreet when you deal with money. And not just any amount of money, we are talking about millions of money a day.