65.1: False Friends

Start from the beginning

"Daddy" she sobbed.

"You should've thought bout all this bullshit before you did what you did" he shrugged.

"If April or Alaina would've did this y'all wouldn't disown them" she spat.

"See that's the thing my kids know right from wrong. My girls wouldn't do no shit like this and as much as it pains me to say this but you forgot those girls are my fuckin blood. My blood flows through their veins. I'll put my life on the line for them each and every time. They never have to question if I have their back. I got their back, front, and sides just like I once had yours" he spoke through gritted teeth. "All those nights I sat in ya room telling you how beautiful you were inside and out, how much I believed in you, and how much I loved you. We didn't have to do any of the shit that we did for you and even though you fucked up I wouldn't change it for the world because I know me and mines did a good thing by taking you in. But like mommy said it's over. This shit ends today" Ian said as he starred at her.

"Can you imagine how we felt when we found out it was you throwing salt at someone you claimed as a sister, at my fuckin child. If it wasn't for her you wouldn't have most of the shit you got but I guess you forgot bout that too. That woman funds the luxurious ass lifestyle you're living right now. What you thought no one was going to find out" he barked venomously.

"Daddy mommy I'm sorry. If you leave me I won't have anybody left" Hazel cried out.

"You should've thought bout that" Ian said. April knew he was upset but being the man and boss that he was he was keeping it together until he was alone with her mother. He absolutely adored Hazel. If anyone was to ask how many kids he and Ananda had he'd always answer three without a doubt because even though Hazel didn't have any of his and Ananda's blood she was still his daughter. He took time with her always letting her know that no matter what he would always be there for her and now he had to let her bury herself in the grave she dug for herself.

"Alaina" Hazel cried out to her as tears continued to stream down her face.

"Hazel don't even you know how hard I go for mines. I still can't believe you would stoop this fuckin low. All the shit we did together. You were one of my big sisters. I looked up to you growing up and even still to this day I brag bout my successful big sisters. Not only how successful y'all are but how tight y'all were. Nobody was better than the Blackmon girls and for you to do what you did fuckin hurts I can't call you for shit. I can't celebrate with you" Alaina said and sucked her teeth.

"You proved to be one of those bitches who lets you cry on their shoulders and kick their back in the second they're down. I can't fuck with people I don't trust. Meaning I can't fuck with you" Alaina spoke from her heart looking like she was ready to shed tears herself. This had hurt everyone badly not just April but Hazel didn't think about any of that. She didn't think about what would happen once the whole family caught wind of her betrayal. She didn't think about the domino effect that she had willingly set in motion.

"It hurts to know that things are changing for the better and you won't be a part of any of it. I thought you would be there for everything and to know I gotta cut you lose hurts. My birthday is coming up. I won't be partying with you. Family vacations you won't be there, weddings, and any event I would want and expect you to be at you won't be there. Like Alaina said I can't call you. I could forgive you today but I would never be able to trust you again and if I can't trust you then there's no point in staying friends and claiming you as a sister no matter how bad it hurts. I can never call you when I'm excited or have good news. I can't call you when I'm feeling down. I can't call you just to shoot the shit and gossip. Let alone call you to see what's going on in ya life" April looked dead at her.