Part 17: A Birthday to Remember

Start from the beginning

She accessorized the outfit with black boots, white stockings, a black belt, and of course, a red hat.

Ochako and Momo tried their best to not let a chuckle slip out.

"I think I'd like to try something more toned down, Aunt Mina." Eri stated shyly.

"Sure thing, baby cakes. I've got just the thing—"

Asui gently placed a hand on Mina's shoulder.

"Mina, why don't you let Eri pick something out and you can help accessorize?"

Mina nodded. "That sounds good."

"Do you see anything, Eri?"

Ochako asked as Eri held her hand and looked around the store. After scanning around for a minute, she noticed a dress towards the back of the store.

"There, momma!"

She led Ochako and the rest of the girls towards the dress.

Upon getting closer to it, the girls could see more details. It was a red dress that was made of a glittery material. It had spaghetti straps and a v-shaped neckline. Ochako was a little stunned.

"Uh, this is beautiful, Eri, but I think you need to be a little older to wear this."

Eri shook her head. "No, momma. It wasn't for me. It's for Aunt Mina."

"Huh? Wha—me?" Mina pointed to herself.

"Uh huh. I thought it would look pretty on you. You got to pick an outfit for me, so I picked one for you. Will you try it on? I bet Uncle 'Shima would love it."

Although her skin was already pink, her blush was clearly visible.

"Um. Well. Okay. For you, Eri."

Mina accepted the dress and headed into a changing room.

After she changed, she showed the girls her new look. "Wow, Mina! That's stunning on you!" Hagakure gleamed.

"It's really nice. I love your figure in it." Momo stated. She looked down at her round belly hoping that she would get her figure back one day.

"Aunt Mina, you look so pretty! Do you like it?"

Mina noticed Eri's eyes sparkling as she was looking up at her. A smile formed across her lips as she nodded.

"I love it, Eri. Thank you. Now we just need to find something for you, birthday girl!"

Eri turned to face her mother.

"I don't think there's anything in this store for me, momma. Maybe I can find something somewhere else."

The girls headed for another store.

"Let's try this one! It looks like they have maternity clothes and baby clothes. What a good idea! I'll set you mommy-to-be's up with some sweet outfits!"

Momo and Ochako glanced at each other. They knew Mina had great taste, but they were trying not to laugh at her enthusiasm.

"Here, Momo! Try this one, and this is for you, Ochako!"

Mina handed Momo a cream sweater and maternity jeans while Ochako was given a casual emerald green dress.

—————

"Momma and Aunt Momo, you both look soo pretty!" Eri complimented as she gave Ochako a hug.

Both outfits allowed their bumps to be on display. Momo's sweater and Ochako's dress curved over them perfectly.