C H A P T E R 6

Y/N POV

Me ,Cherry and Tiara were very exicited. Then suddenly Manager Lee announced that the CEO and his company partners are comming.

When we looked at the entrance then we saw three people who were wearing mask.

"What happend why are they wearing mask?" Tiara questioned Cherry.

"You are asking as if I am their maid" Cherry answered.

"Guys don't you think that these days people around us are getting weird" I broke thier disscussion. Then Cherry and Tiara broke thier discussion and nodded to me.

" You are right that day Honju's friend's brother do you remember they were also wearing mask. Is their any kind of disease going on?"Cherry asked.

"I don't think so cause we are at the same country and if their is such disease we would have known and informed by the authority" Tiara added.

Yes my friends are fools cause they are talking about god knows what disease which doesn't even exist.

"Yah! Stop talking nonsense." I told them.

" Mr Jeon and his friends more like bussiness friends are going to take their seats" Manager Lee informed.

We three became silent as Manager Lee announced.

"Now today's imporant topic for which we are gathered here." Manager Lee proceed his announcement.

"So lets invite the assigned team for the project explanation. Y/N and the team I request you to step forward to the stage" Manager Lee called me and my team which is basically me ,Cherry and Tiara.

We three steped on the stage. The projector was ready. Me and Tiara steped forward for the project's explanation.

"Best of luck you can do it HWATING!!" Cherry encouraged me and Tiara. We both smiled at her and started the project explanation.

It took about 45 minutes to actually finish the explanation and everg one claped at us. CEO and his friends were only nodding their head.

It went well with me and Tiara and now it was time for Cherry to explan about the ranway or ramp part. Me and Tiara wished her best of luck for Excellent performance. She showed us her thumps up telling us to not worry.

She explaned about how the ramp is going to end up. It took about 20 minutes to actually finish the explanation of her.

All the company members and the audience including the CEO AND HIS FRIENDS clapped for our explanation.

It was a relief for us. After that we three were about to headed to our disscussion room when Manager Lee called us.

"Can you come with me because CEO wants to discuss with you all about the project" Manager Lee told us and we three nodded.

We reached the meeting room and saw CEO and his friends.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Yesterday I called Mr Lee who is the manager of our company. He is a nice guy because he never let anyone know who we were. We mean we BTS members. I called him to inform about the 2 months project and that we will have a meeting in which the project explanation will be held. I didn't tell him that we will be having slight change in the project.

He does know that our company 'Jeon's fashion outlet' and the company I work at which is 'Big Hit entertainment' is collaborating but the designers don't know that so basically I have to make them know the collaboration but not the company cause they might know our identity.