C H A P T E R 13

Tiara's pov

Me and Y/N decided to look for Cherrie. She has been missing for about 30 min now. I decided to look around all the floors and Y/N decided to look at the reception. After about 10 minutes of searching she was no where.  Then I saw the big NO ENTRY sign across the hallway on the entrance of the staircase. "This is exactly where she is" I thought to myself.

I went through the staircase and found a door which lead to the no entry floor. It was like any other floor but  apartment like. Maybe the owner of the hotel lives here. I was about to get insides when suddenly a guy wearing black bucket hat and white mask hardly showing any skin appeared infront of me. My first thought was " maybe he lives here or he might be  the owner."

"Sorry to disturb you but I was looking for my friend she is miss-" before I could finish the sentence he dragged me into one of the room and locked the door. I was frightened causing me to think that he might be a pervert .

"Are you a pervert? why are you closing the door? If anything bad happens I will complain to the police. And  don't come near me or else-" before I complete my sentence he covered my mouth.

"You watch alot of dramas don't you? I won't do anything to you. In fact I was saving you including  myself. You should thank me for that" he answered and let go of my mouth.

"Who are you and why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"You ask too many questions and yah that's my question. Why are YOU here? don't you see there is a big NO ENTRY sign on the door" he question me instead.

"I was searching for my friend and thought she would be here but why would you drag me here?" I replaid.

"Someone could see you so i bought you here" he replaid.

"what if someone saw me ?aren't you the owner of the hotel ?and I am not a thief "I replaid 

" You might or might not be the thief but we could get into trouble because of you "  he replaid.

" What do you mean 'might be'?,  for your information I am not a thief and why would you get into trouble because of me?" I asked feeling confident with my question.

" oh my god you ask too many question can't you stay quiet for a minute. my ears are hurting" he repaid. He is actually getting on my nerves now.

" Let me go now" I demanded.

END OF Tiara's POV

-------------------------------------------------

J-hope's POV

Jin hyung was baking cookies for all of us, which obviously was demanded by the kids. He wanted some strawberries for decoration so he asked Jimin to bring some strawberries from the store downstairs . He agreed and went by with mask on his face cause why not, if he doesn't wear any mask he would be recognized and it would be a huge problem for us.

 Jin hyung asked me to call Jimin and inform him to bring chocolate syrup as well but he didn't pick the call. So I decided to go by myself. I grabbed my black bucket hat and white mask to hide my face. I have to take the stairs up to 7th floor cause if we use elevator some people might discover us.

I was about to get out of the door when I saw a girl who looked exactly like Tiara. At first i was like I might be daydreaming but then realization hit me and I dragged her into my room. I closed the door before she saw any member. She was saying something about missing but i couldn't hear anything. Thank god I reached on time otherwise the situation might have gotten worst.

"Are you a pervert? why are you closing the door? If anything bad happens I will complain to the police. And don't come near me or else-" she was being so noisy that I had too cover her mouth. If any member hears her voice their will be a huge problem. I explained that I won't do anything to her. But it didn't change the fact that she thinks I am a pervert. WOW 

She started to ask questions. LIKE ALOT OF QUESTIONS. Then I asked her why she is here she answered that her friend was missing which means that she came here with her friend. And yahh she thinks that I am the owner of the hotel. HOW in the world can someone's brain work so fast specially in this situation. I AM SHOOK.  Plus her questions are like rainfall in amazon forest. It goes on and on. 

 MY BRAIN HURTS. 

" Let me go now" she said which I can't do cause all the other members are outside on their own without any mask. I should keep her inside was the first thought.

"You can't.......I mean there is a thief in the hotel. They just  informed us so that is the reason I dragged you inside. Thieves might have weapons with them which is very dangerous" I made up a story to brainwash her. Not gonna lie her expressions are funny and cute at the same time. Its funny watching her like this besides her workaholic self.

" OHH MY GODDDD then Cherrie might be in danger. She is very bad with directions, I should search her faster" she said panicked. And I think I might have unlocked something worst than before. 

" Don't worry she will be fine the hotel securities are all over they won't let anyone suffer or get hurt" I replaid. I should be a story writer shouldn't I cause my plots are awesome. She looked panicked so I gave her a glass of water. Now I should think about the way to get her out of here.

I consoled her reassuring that nothing will happen to her friend. I have never been in this kind of situation with any women before so this is kind of new for me. And i don't want to get into these kind of situations ever again .

Its been over 20 minutes in the room consoling her. And making up new stories to fit the plot I created. Now my body, brain and even my mouth hurts. That was alot of lies. I don't even remember the last time I lied so much. Now I am  getting tired of explaining all those things happening (which is of course imaginary, there is not even a single mouse on the hallways ) and I am here talking about thieves with weapon. Now I had to think of a way to get out of here. That's when I heard knock on the door. It might be one of the members.

"Its dangerous to get outside you wait here I will check the situation and comeback" I made up another lie. But thankfully she didn't ask any question and just nodded. I got out of the room and locked the door from outside. There I saw Suga hyung. I took him far from my room so Tiara won't hear our conversation and he won't know about her. That's when he said

" Hoba we have an emergency, there is a girl in here"

END OF J-hope's POV

----------------------------------------------