C H A P T E R 14

Y/N POV

I informed Honju not to come out of the room while I search for these two dumbass. One is bad with directions and other one brainstorms too much.

Cherrie might be stuck somewhere because she forgot the room number or which floor we were in, while Tiara might have brain stormed too much and ended up in the worst case scenario.

Cherrie has always been the one who either forgets the direction or disappears over stupid things. And Tiara has always been the Sherlock Holmes type of person. 

I was about to take the elevator when I saw the NO ENTRY sign across the hall way at the entrance of the staircase. I signed heavily. "This is where both of them might be" I thought to myself.

One thing  I know for sure is that I might not find Cherrie here but I will definitely find Tiara ( reason I have already mentioned ) cause she is Sherlock Holmes. While I was walking up the stares I found a door way. I stepped inside the door ways and " Are you two he-" before I could complete my sentence, someone covered my  mouth and pulled me inside a room. He then let his hands off my mouth. He was wearing a brown puffed jacked which came up to his neck with baggy pants. He was also wearing a mask with some flashy glasses and a beanie. 

" y/n why are you here?" he asked me. He knows my name ? Who is he? Is he a stalker? How long has he been stalking me?

" Who are you and how do you know me? Are you a Stalker?" I asked.

" You didn't recognize me I am Jun- I mean Mr. JEON. CEO of the company" he replied. I actually didn't recognize him cause he straight up looks like a stalker in this getup. And yah his getups when he is at the company is  totally different from what he is wearing now.

"But why are you here ?" I asked.

"oh that's a good question. why am I here? Umm... I am here for some....."  he paused.

"some?..... What" I asked again.

" For some business  meeting. Yah I came here for some Business meetings" he replied. He sounds lost.

" But where are your partners Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung ? Aren't they here with you?" I asked again.

"uhh.. I came here alone for a business meeting so both Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung are handling our presentation for upcoming event" He replied with a bit of hesitation. Maybe he is uncomfortable cause I suddenly showed up. Well I was not intending to meet him today so this is completely a coincidence.

"But why are you here?" he asked me.

" I came here with my brother and my friends " I replied.

"Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be with them?"  I asked her.

" I came here looking for them cause there is a big no entry sigh" I said.

" Exactly, there is a big no entry sigh so who ever you're looking for they won't be here" He answered confidently.

" Yeah, That's the exact reason why I will find them here " I replied.

"And who is this 'they' you have been talking about?" He asked.

" You know Tiara an-" before I could answer properly, someone opened the door and the next minute I was pushed into the bathroom and the door was closed. I tried to open the door but it was LOCKED. 

END OF Y/N POV

---------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK's POV

It's been officially 15 minutes now, that Jin hyung is looking for Hobi hyung and Jimin hyung. But  they were no where to be found. He asked me to call them but Jimin hyung's phone is lying on the sofa and Hobi hyung is not picking the call. Jin hyung asked me search both of them and bring them back. I dressed up in a puffed jacket with baggy pants ,for details I wore beanie with mask and great looking sunglasses. I was wearing my shoes when I heard a girl's voice. 

I rushed form where the voice was coming and I saw Y/N. I went to her, Covered her mouth with my hands and bought her to my room. I accidently called her by her name which was dumb cause she didn't recognize me and I could get out of it easily.

She asked me if I was stalking her. When she asked me who I was? I nearly told her my name but I covered up and told her I am Mr. Jeon aka the CEO.  She asked me why was I here? I simply said business meeting after a long pause. Then she asked about Taehyung hyung and Hobi hyung aka Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung.

"Why are you here though?" I asked

" I am searching for my friends" she said.

I explained that ber friends wont be here because there is a big NO ENTRY sigh. She told me that's the reason they will be here.

I asked her who her friends were but before she could finish ber sentence i pushed her into the bathroom and locked the door from outside. She was yelling at me for what i did but i had no choice. Cause NAMJOON hyung just entered the room and i can't take any risk.

"Who is in the bathroom?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Hyung dont speak" i whispered.

" But why?" He whispered back.

"Just dont ask too much question there is a girl here" i whispered back.

"WHA-" i shushed him before he could scream.

"Hyung just don't panic and inform all the members to stay in the kids play room. I will handel here okay" i said and he nodded. He went out of the room to inform all the members.

I locked the door of the room and opened the bathroom door.

"Who was he? And why did you push me in the bathroom? " 💥💣💣 she bombed me with questions.

I guess i have to lie again.

" He is our....plumber. And he came here to fix the bathroom door. It use to lock automatically so he came to check in and i demonstrated him that the door was alright" I lied as much as i can and she believed.

-------------‐---‐------------------

On the other hand namjoon had informed Jin and suga about it because he could not find anyone else. So Suga went and  informed Jhope about it when jhope already knew about it.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°