C H A P T E R 8

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I knew that it was getting hard day by day for all the employees including the designers who work times two then others. I also know that the submission days are comming so not to make Y/ N and her friends more tired, me ,Taehyung hyung and Hobi hyung decided to take leave for helping the girls. We cant do much as we cant design but we can help them little bit which might make them think that we got their back.

Me and Hobi hyung were helping Y/N and Tiara with their designs when suddenly Cherry approached us by yelling Y/N name and telling her to come with Tiara to fitting room to try some dress.She also mentioned that Taehyung hyung asked her to do so.

As soon as she told that both Tiara and Y/N looked at me and Hobi hyung for conformation. We both nodded our head. Both of their face lightened up as we agreed to do so. All the three girls went to the fitting room for trying the dresses.

End of Jungkook's pov

Author's Pov

As soon as the girls went to the fitting room Jungkook also got phone call from Taehyung to come to the hall. Jungkook and Hoesoek went to the hall.

"Why did you call us here Taeghyung-ah?" Hobi asked Taehyung.

"As you know not only them we also have to try the designs.So i thought we can try it now so that it would be easy for us." Taehyung said.

" You are right besides we all have to try in group so why not wear it and see the fitting as well as click some pictures to show other hyungs" Jungkook added.

" But Y/N , Tiara and Cherry doesnt know that we are also the models and if we try the clothes they might think something fishy" Hobi added.

"If they ask we will say something about fitting" Taehyung added.

They decided to wear the clothes and ramp with the girls.

"Hyung you know right that four other girls are comming as the models from another company and we have to choose whom to walk with.So why not we call our agency and tell them that we will choose Y/n, Cherry and Tiara. It would be comfortable for us cause we know them ,even if they dont know us ." Jungkook suggested.

" Jungkookie is right I was also thinking about the same thing but lets not let the girls know who we are is it ok " Taehyung agreed with Jungkook.

" Its ok and if you two agree i also agree with the model thing🤪" Hobi said in an exciting way.

" If we all agreed then lets inform the company and tell the hyungs to choose the models from the other company" Jungkook said and the other nodded their head.

They informed the company and now they are getting dressed up for the ramp with girls.

"Hyung i am ready how do i look ?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

" Ahh... urii maknae You look really cool in the fitting. besides why wouldn't you,  you are hot and young"  Taehyung said.

" Hyung you also look really good but to be true you are more hot and sexy. You also look way more younger than me" Jungkook told Taehyung.

" What are you doing here the girls are out so get outside and don't forget to put on your mask" Hobi told Taehyung and Jungkook.

All of them went to the ramp where the girls would be to rehearsing.

"Hyung you told us that the girls came but no one is our here" Jungkook said to Hobi.

"I was joking aro-" Hobi was talking when Taehyung interupted.

"Look Y/N is comming" Taehyung said.

" Wahhh..........." Jungkook exclaimed. He was in awww looking at the direction. He really thought that the dress was beautiful on Y/n.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts when Hobi interrupted his thought.

" Huh?? " Hobi asked.

" Hyung that is really preety" Jungkook said pointing to Y/N.

" what are you talking about? The dress or Y/N " Hobi asked Jungkook with a playful smirk.

" Y/- uhh dresssss. I was talking a...about the dress. Ye..s the dress. Hehe" Jungkook answered while shuttering.

"Arrasoo.. arasoo" Hoseok said.

" Be quiet look Tiara-sii is coming" Taehyung said .

" Where ...where?" Hobi asked.

" Why hyung why are you so excited" Jungkook asked with an evil smirk. He was basicalky taking his revenge. Karma is a B**** he thought and smirked.

" Uhh aniyaaa~~~~" Hobii answered with a tone in his voice.

While both of them were busy teasing each other Taehyung staring at Cherry.

" Hyung look at Taehyung hyung he is staring at something and he is so focused" Jungkook wishpered to Hoseok . They both looked at the way Taehyung was staring at.

" Yahh isn't it Cherry?" Hoseok asked in a wispering voice.

"Hyung man-neee.....he is staring at Cherry-sii" Jungkook replaid in the
Wispering voice.

"  Taehyung-ah What are you looking at?" Hoseok asked Taehyung.

" Yeppudaaa...." Taehyung exclaimed looking at Cherry.

" Huh? What ?" Hoseok asked.

"I mean all the designs are so preety right i can't take my eyes off it" Taehyung replaid.

" ohhh.... " both Hoseok and Jungkook said looking at each other.Taehyung acted as nothing happened. After that they all went to where the girls were.

End of Jungkook's Pov

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Back to you

"Yaaaa Cherry-ah why are you taking so long. You are the first one to enter and last one to exit." Y/n said to Cherry.

"My dress got stuck so I had to stand their while Mrs. Ah helped me" Cherry screamed.

" Ya.. Yahhh look at that aren't they Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung?" Tiara asked both of us .

"Yes they are why?" Cherry asked again.

"Pabo yaaaa. Look closly they are wearing the male designs?"

" You are right that are the male designs" Cherry said.

"But why are they trying on?" Tiara asked.

"May be they also want to try the designs for the male model and see the fitting. Why y'all are reacting as if its something big" Y/n said.

"But i thought it was weird" Tiara said  .

"Anyways lets go we have lots of work to do after this and we also have to fitch our brother from their school " Y/n said.

Both Tiara and Cherry nodded and went to the ramping area.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Read more to know more😘
Thank you for reading.
Till then

                             Bye