C H A P T E R 4

"Ding Dong"

"Noona their is someone on the door" Yeonjun said.

"Maybe its the delivery boy"I replaid.

"Delivery boy! what did you ordered this late" Cherry asked.

"Oh I ordered  food but I ordered for tomorrow night maybe they over heard things"I replaid.

The delivery boy was ringing the door continuously so I went and open the door. As soon as I opened the door I said.

"You over heard me I ordered i-"

When I saw the person my eyes were wide open.

"Oh h-h-how did you come here?"I asked.

"Oh I asked your neighbours and end up here" Soobins brother said.

"Noona come fast we have to call our brothers"Soobin said.

"No need for that"I replaid .

"Wae ?" Boemgyu asked.

"Cause I am here" Boemgyu's brother said.

So basically all the three of them were here and guess what they had their mask on. They are kind of  'THE MASK BOYS'. I want to know so bad why do they put on the mask. Do they have some kind of communicable disease? ok if they have disease how the three of them can have the same disease.

"Noona~~" I snapped out of my thought when Honju called me.

As soon as they heard their brother's are here all the three of them ran to their brother's .

"Hyung Y/N Noona helped me for our project" Soobin said to his brother.

"Cherry Noona also help me for our project" Yeonjun said to his brother.

"Dae!! Tiara Noona also helped me for our project" Boemgyu said to his brother.

"Thank you for taking care of our brothers" Yeonjun brother thank us .

"It's ok they are our brothers too as they are Honju's friend isn't it?" Cherry said looking at Tiara and me .

We both nodded in agrement.

"Are we going to stand at the door or what?" Tiara said.

"Please come inside" I said.

"It's ok we have our work, we will visit next time" Boemgyu's brother said.

They seemed kinda busy so we helped Yeonjun, Soobin and Boemgyu to pack their bag.

As soon as we packed their bag they went with their brother.

"Bye Noona " All of them said at once.

"Bye" we replaid.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Bye the way how did they know your house?" Cherry asked.

"Oh they asked my neighbour" I replaid.

"What they asked your neighbour" Tiara said.

"Uh wae?" I asked.

"Didnt you think how did he know your neighbour when they don't even know you"Cherry said.

Oh yes that's the Point how can they know my neighbour when they don't even know me.A thought hit me.

"How didn't I know that" I said.

"Leave it maybe they knew ,we should go and sleep as we have work tommorow " Cherry said.

"Honjuya go to bed now good night "I said and send him to his room where as we three went to my room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jungkook's POV

We all were practicing for our soon to be concert. I was really tired after the the powerful choreography.

We all were on the practise room having our lunch when I remembered I have to pick my brother.

So I said my hyung to excuse me. I was about to go to pick my brother when Taehyung hyung and Hobi  hyung said they also have to pick their brothers .

After that three of us went to our brothers school.

Right after we reached their. I saw all if our brothers were talking to someone. Then suddenly they came to us and said that they have there project so they want to go to their friends house as we can't invite them.

Taehyung hyung said ok and so did Hobi hyung and I also gave permission.

They went back where three Girl's were standing. I went to them and said to take care of our brothers and went back. I also said that she can inform me when they have their projects done. She asked for my number but I said to contact my brother for  the number.

You know why.😑

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We were still practicing when Taehyung hyung remained me of our brother.

We really had a packed schedule. It was tiring but you know our brothers are also the big matter to us.

We went to the place where my brother had been doing a project.
When I ringed the door bell of the house my brother's friend's sister came out. She was shocked to see me.

Ya! She asked me how did I get her address so I told that I asked her neighbour. You know totally fooling her. I actually don't know anyone including her neighbour and congratulation to me  she was fooled successfully.

Taehyung hyung and Hobi  hyung were giving me a 'do-you-really-know-her- neighbour ' look.( which I don't )

If your thoughts are in thought that how did I know her  address then, in actuall I send my bodyguards to follow the car where our brothers were. As we are an idol we don't know when things get going in a wrong way so to prevent from such things I send my bodyguards.

GOLDEN maknae you know 😏.

Soobin told that his friends sister helped him a lot. Yeonjun also told the same thing but taking some other name to Taehyung hyung and same goes with Boemgyu but with other name to Hobi hyung.

We then thanked all the three of them for talking care of our brothers.

Each of them helped our three brothers to pack the things. Maybe they know each other well even though it was a short time cause our brothers are like us they  usually do not talk to anyone but they got close to them. It was preety good to see.

We then bid a good bye and thanked for talking care of our brothers and went by.

End of pov

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

What do you think of this chapter ?

Read more to know more.

And do not forget to read ,comment
and vote this chapter.
Till then.

Love you all 😙

                   Bye