What if...I don't want to be a parent right when we get married...

"Alright then...I guess I'll finish filling it out."

·················

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Why would you make me go through that?!"

You feel tears begin to lightly brim your eyes as Ryun leans in and gives you a kiss, his sweet voice trying to calm you down.

"At least now we'll know..Y/N I'm so excited...I can't wait to have a family with you..."

"Will I get to wear sweatpants then?"

"Please. You think mother will want you wearing something so unbefitting? You know she only likes the finest of silks."

And I like the finest of cotton polyester mix.

"Alright! Hello my name is Doctor Kerry and I have your results."

With a deep breath you sigh and watch her open both the envelopes, her eyebrows furrowing together.

"So? Are the results good?"

"Well...yours are Mr. Lee...but um...Miss Y/L/N.."

"Y-Yes?..."

"I am so sorry to say...but it looks like you are infertile."

In what?

"What?"

"Infertile. That means you can never have children."

You look at the doctor in shock as Ryun stands up and grabs the paper, his demeanor much more than angry.

"What?! Are these tests accurate?"

"Yes Mr. Lee. Unless a miracle would happen Miss Y/L/N cannot have children."

I...can't ever have them?

"Come on Y/N. Let's go home."

Ryun roughly grabs your wrist and forces you to get up out of the chair, his other hand snatching both of the papers.

What is he so upset about?

"Ryun-"

"Wait until we get to the car."

You purse your lips together and frown as you both walk out to the car while yanking your wrist out of his grasp.

"Ryun...what are you so upset about?"

"Seriously? You HAD to be infertile?"

"I...I don't think I can exactly control something like that Ryun...I...I'm sorry? There's a lot of other ways to have a baby...you can always adopt-"

"Adoption is not an option Y/N! I want my own child! I don't want someone else's!"

"Ryun! That is very insensitive. Why are you being so rude all of a sudden just because I can't have a child? You've never even talked about children until this morning?"

"Part of getting married and having the perfect family is having kids Y/N. It isn't just me being stuck with you alone for the rest of my life!"

Ouch...

Your cheeks redden with embarassment when a couple walks by the second Ryun spits out his acidic response, your heart practically shattering.

"Well...I guess I'm sorry.."

"Y/N don't be ridiculous. You can't possibly let that hurt your feelings."

"Yeah..I guess.."

Ryun opens your car door for you then slams it shut as you lean your head back, your eyes filling with tears.

Why is he being so mean?...

It's just a child...

"We'll talk about this more after I discuss this with Mother. I'm going to drop you off at home."

You simply nod and continue to stare out the window as a stray tear rolls down your perfectly powdered cheek, your entire chest feeling like a bomb has gone off inside of it.

I guess nothing is good enough...

Not my style...

My hair color...

My manners...

And now...

Not even my body...

(A/N): I have literally wrote these in a day I am FULL of inspo.

Also, "Destinies intertwine best when faced with heartache"

I'll let you think on that for a while ;)