Make me (Michael Clifford Smut)

Summary: Michael and (Y/N) attend a Halloween party. All is well, until (Y/N) runs into an ex, and Michael turns green with jealousy. (Smut /  Unprotected Sex / Thigh Riding / Teasing) 
Based on Sexual Prompts #45: "Take your panties off." & #2: "Make me." 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.

(Request: yeehaw-inc) (Words: 3k)
--

The music is thumping in the house, feeling the walls with an upbeat tempo. I must be on my second or third drink, feeling the sweet numbness spread in my body as I sway to the music. I try to push myself through the crowd of drunk people, just to get back to Michael, who has been talking to some guy dressed like Arthur Fleck, probably the 100th I have seen this Halloween.
"Asked them to add some food coloring in your drink to turn it red and make it look like blood." I shout over the music, handing him his cup. Michael scoffs and shakes his head, drinking the cup to his lips.
"I have told you a million times, I am dressed as a demon, not a vampire." He sighs in defeat, giving up at avoiding my teasing.
"Well, not a very successful costume now, is it?" I cock my eyebrow at him, a playful smirk spreading on my lips.
"For an angel, you are quite the backtalker." He strokes his thumb over my cheek. 

Joker left a few minutes later, after he and Mikey chattered about gaming. I tried to join them in, but they seemed a little too invested in their talk to give me an in.
"I am going to go pick another drink." I announce to Michael as the guy leaves.
"You drank that already? It's been what, 10 minutes since you got it?" He asks, looking at me surprised.
"Well, I could only drink while you talked the night away with your new friend." I sass, shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh, come on. You are just being bratty because my whole attention wasn't on you. But now it is, and I am not planning on taking it off of you, or your gorgeous body in that gorgeous costume." He whispers in my ear, grabbing onto my hips from behind.
"I still need a drink, Count Dracula." I get out of his grip, walking away while swaying my hips, knowing that all the teasing will get to his head.

"(Y/N)? Fucking (Y/N) (Y/L/N) in a Halloween party? And I thought I've seen everything..." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn my head, finding someone a little too familiar.
"Brian... Of course, you are here, Demons are out on Halloween night." I bicker at my ex who has the same smug look on his face as always.
"Demon, Angel... We are matching... It's good to see you are still filthy pretty. Missed me?" He asks, leaning against the bar.
"You know, my boyfriend dressed up as a demon tonight, to match me. And it is the only night of the year he is a demon, only in appearance, never in behavior, so to answer your question, no, I haven't missed you." I reply, shrugging my shoulders before picking up my cup and push past him. I feel him grab onto my wrist, making me turn to look at him.
"You moved on, huh?" He asks me, getting awfully close.
"Haven't you?" I ask back, trying to pull away from him.
"Babygirl, you and I both know that what we've had cannot be replaced." He licks his lips, bringing his hand to stroke my cheek. I duck away, pulling away from his grip.
"Thank God for that. And yes, I've moved on, found something new and amazing. And I hope you do too at some point. Have fun." I state, turning away from him and walking away.

"What took you so long?" Michael asks me as I walk back to him. I can see that he is just a tiny bit angry, jaw clenching as his eyes turn a little questioning.
"Too many people waiting for their drinks." I reply. I watch his tongue push against his cheek, nodding his head ironically.
"Including your ex..." He mumbles, moving his jaw from side to side angrily.
"He was there, yes." I reply, enjoying the darkness that spreads on his face, altering his features.
"And he talked to you..."
"Wouldn't you talk to your ex, had you stumble upon them?" I ask, bringing my cup to my lips.
"And he got close." He adds and I hum.
"And since you saw the entirety of the interaction, you saw I pulled away from him, and had you been there to hear us, you would have heard me telling him off. So, calm the fuck down and don't try to play it hard on me, I don't bite." I reply, getting a little too bored of his sudden showcase of jealousy.
"That's it." He grabs my arm, pulling me through the crowd.