1. The portal incident

Bryans PoV

I bolted out of bed from another nightmare that has been repeating in my head right now. Then I calmed down I walked to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. While brushing my hair, I started watching my old scar on the forehead. It was a big scar in the shape of the line that covers most of my forehead. Seeing it triggered some of my memories from my coma witch weren't the best. I brushed my hair soo they made a fringe that covers my scar. I exit the bathroom to dress and go to the pizzeria. I put on my usual red jacket, but I ran out of white shirts so I put one that had white and black stripes. I ran to the bus stop and waited for my bus to arrive.

time skip ( 15 minutes later)

As I entered the restaurant, there was no one waiting for me near the entrance, so I checked my scan card and walked to the main stage to see the total havoc. Foxy was chasing Lefty with the broom in his hand, Ai Afton was arguing with Helpy about who knows what and Molten was watching this unfold from the vents. I stood there for the moment watching this happening, but I ran out of patience a moment later. I took a deep breath then "EVERYONE SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" I shouted at them hurting my throat a bit. In the second everyone stopped in place turning their heads towards me with shocked and startled faces. There was a minute of sweet silence when Helpy started complaining about me screaming at them. I stopped listening to her when my head started to hurt. No one noticed this until I ran out to the bathroom. Standing opposite the mirror I looked at my reflection. Second, later it changed to a picture of a Golden Bear with glitched out voice

" I'lL pUt YoU bAcK tOgEtHeR".

I shooked my head frightened trying to stop this. The image of a golden bear and glitched voice disappeared and left me alone. I ran out of the bathroom trying to calm my racing heart. Moment later Baby walked to me and asked " Bryan? Can we play minigames"? I agreed and walked to the door leading to the portal. R.Foxy, Lefty, Ai Afton, Ballora and Helpy were already there. I opened the door only to see Molten doing something with the portal. He stood up and turned his gaze at me.

"Oh, Bryan~~There you are. I wanted to test something into the portal so go-ahead and jump inside". As he was waiting with a big grin as he walked closer to me. "I don't know what you did with the portal aaaAAAAAHHHHH?!!!". I was cut off by Molten pushing me inside the portal with a wicked laugh soon following.

Everything I saw was black...

I felt like I was falling ...

Then...

"OOOOOOOF!!!"

I landed on something hard. I looked under myself and saw a hard floor covered by covering. I stood up only to find I was shorter than I normally was. I noticed that I was dressed differently. I wore a white and black striped shirt and dark blue shorts. I didn't have any shoes. 
I checked my surroundings and noticed that I'm in the child's room (fnaf 4 room of course: A/N)
I heard voices outside the room and steps of something heavy. Then something barged inside. It was a bunny animatronic but destroyed. It stood up and looked at me. A sinister smile appeared on its face soon followed by "They are coming and they will make you remember the past". It turned around and ran out of the room. I was slightly scared ad the information he told me. Then something pulled me up and soon I was falling out of the portal. I was flung up straight at the wall. I hit my head really hard. Soon after the hit, I slipped into unconsciousness.

------------------------------------

Hi everybody
Text me if there are any mistakes.
See you soon peps!!!