3. Weird plushie (importand information at the end)

Bryan's PoV

When I woke up Molten was sitting in the chair observing me. I sat on the bed and he changed my bandages because it was covered in blood. He checked some other things and said to come to him if something happens, then jumped into the vents.

I walked out of the infirmary and headed to the Rockstar Stage. Ballora, Baby and Helpy were there. They ran to me and started asking many questions about how am I feeling. I told them I was alright and it was nothing and that I must go home. I said goodbye to everyone then walked out of the pizzeria. While I was walking I had a feeling of someone watching me. When I walked inside my house I went to the bathroom to wash. 10 minutes later I was lying on my bed watching the white ceiling.

Time skip brought by OwO molten

I woke up in cold sweat. I had another nightmare that looked more like a memory to me. Then I saw that golden bear plushie. Again. Watching me in this dream. I tried to calm down then I saw this plushie near my bead frame starring at me with its white pupils. I froze looking at it with the shooked face. When it didn't move I crawled closer to the toy. When I was right beside the plush it looked up at me. It felt like it was looking into my soul. I felt myself losing consciousness.

"Don't worry my friend... Soon you will remember everything...". Then I fell into the dark abyss.

I was floating for an unknown amount of time.

Alone.

In the inky black abyss.

Then...

There appeared the same golden plush with the rest of the original band.

The plushes looked at me with black eyes with white glowing dots

" Don't forget..."

And they were saying it again...

And again...

And again...

It was getting louder with each sentence which caused my head to spin.

I fell unconscious.

Right into the black abyss.

---------------------------------
Allright here I am after this long time

And I'm coming with a question

I will be doing an drawing ask and I wanted to ask ( xD )

Undertale AU's (some of my friends want undertale which means undertale is winning)

or

Fnaf

And it will be in English and Polish

Say what you want in the comments

See you next time