2. Secrets

~~~Hello everybody!!! I wanted to say sorry for waiting but I had some problems at school and was working on the cover (which you can see now OwO ).

All right onto the chapter~~~

Molten POV

When we were thrown out of the portal I herd a found bang. Like, everyone, I turned my head forwards the noise. We saw Bryan on the floor near the wall. I walked closer to him to check for any injuries. Well. I think I do really care about him. I picked him up with my wires and took him to the infirmary room. The others were close behind me. Then I entered the room I closed the door and yelled "Don't come here! Understand? ". They all answered startled and waited outside. I put Bryan on the bed and go to the cabinet for bandages.  Then I took them I walked to Bryan and stared at his pale face covered by dark brown bangs. I brushed them off then froze. He had really, like a really big scar covering his forehead. I also noticed that the blood was coming from the edge of the scar where it reopened. I took what I needed and patched him up.  I left him on the bed so he can sleep it off.

Then I opened the door others came at me rushing me to talk about what is wrong with Bryan.

" He needs to sleep so shut up and let him rest," I told them in a rather threatening voice. They calmed and waited near the door then I climbed inside the vents. I started thinking about what happened today. A call from Springtrap waked me up from my thoughts.
"Molten? What happened at the portal?" He asked me with a hint of anger in his voice. I told him what happened without informing him about the scar. I had a feeling that telling him about it would be a big mistake. He ended the call soon after leaving me to my thoughts.

~6 hours later~

I was resting with thouts of today when I heard yelling coming from outside the vents. Then I came out I saw Rockstar Freddy yelling at Helpy for trying to steal Bryans's credit card. Again. I decided to ignore them and go to check on Bryan.
I think I've got a liking to him anyway.

Then I walked into the room with Bryan I saw him sitting on the bed with a pained and scared expression. "M-molten... What happened?" He asked me scarred. I sighed and sat on the bed next to him. I told him everything (even about springtrap) then asked him "Bryan... Where did you get that scar?". He sat there a moment then said " I... Don't remember... I only know it was the injury that pushed me into a coma... And I don't remember anything before it". Then i heard that did something I didn't did for years. I hugged him. I hugged him and he started crying saying "thank you" again. And again.  And again. I smiled a little saying "No problem". We stayed in this position for a moment then I heard his voice quiet down. I looked at him and saw he fell asleep. I putted him under the covers then I sat at the chair watching him with a warm smile.