Chapter 4- Unleashed.

~Deaton’s animal clinic.

*Scott’s pov*
I was currently helping Deaton hold down a dog who he was about to inject with something, “It’s not gonna hurt him, is it?”The owner asked, he was a guy that I’ve seen around school but I didn’t know his name. “Just a little. But I usually find that it's the owner who feels the most pain.”Deaton said and the owner smiled a little. Deaton injected him and then tossed the needle and turned to the owner,”Alright. Well, we'll just check the stool sample for parasites, but my guess is that he probably just ate something he shouldn't have.”Deaton said and he went over to the cabinets. “He’s got a cool name.” I said to the owner, the dog’s name was bullet. “He's got two brothers at home named Beretta and Trigger.” He said and I looked at him, “Military family.” The owner said and I nodded and started to pet Bullet. Bullet rolled onto his back and I smiled and rubbed his belly,”Looks like he knows who the Alpha is.” The owner said and I stopped and looked at him and so did Deaton. “Well, thanks again. Let’s go buddy.” The owner said and he left with his dog and I put on gloves and started to go through the stool sample to see what made Bullet sick.

~Outside the clinic.
The guy opened his passenger door for Bullet to climb in but Bullet barked and then ran off into the ally between the clinic and a warehouse. “Okay, this usually happens before we go to the vet.” The owner said and he sighed and went to look for Bullet.

*Scott’s pov*
“Hey! Found something.” I said to Deaton. “Rinse it off.” He told me and I did that and gave it to him. “What is it?” I asked. Deaton looked at it, “Definitely poisonous for the dog, actually, for you as well.”He said and he glanced at me. “Wolfsbane?” I asked and he shook his head, “Mistletoe."

~Outside of the clinic.
“Bullet? Come here, bullet. Come here, bullet “The owner called out for his dog. He heard a growl come from underneath one of the dumpsters and he crouched down, “There you are. Come on, Bullet.”The owner said as he reached to grab his dog. “Ahh, son of a bitch! Did you just bite me?” he asked his dog. There was a bark and he looked to see Bullet sitting a few feet away. Utterly confused he looked under the dumpster again and as he did he heard, “Closer, Come closer.”

*Scott’s pov*
I was cleaning up and I could hear barking so I walked out front and Bullet came running up to me and I picked him up. I looked around, the owner’s car was still here but he was nowhere to be found.

~The next morning; Mrs. Blake’s classroom.
Mrs. Blake walked into her classroom to find Derek in there waiting for her. In a quick movement she grabbed her wooden pointer and used it as a weapon, “What do you want? You gonna threaten me? Tell me that no one's gonna believe me? Try to scare me? Kill me?”She asked the lasted one quietly. “I was gonna see if you were okay.”Derek asked her. “Physically or emotionally? Although I guess that presupposes I was emotionally okay before any of this. And according to my therapist,  it's been debatable for a long time.”Mrs. Blake said quickly. Derek smiled and he slowly took the pointer from her and placed it on her desk, “I think you're gonna be okay.”He said to her. She scoffed, “Obviously, you've never taught high school. In 20 minutes, I have to start two dozen teenagers on the crucible, and I honestly have no idea what I'm gonna say.”She said. “Well, why don't you start by telling them that it's an allegory for McCarthyism?”Derek asked. “Is that a subtle way of suggesting that I shouldn't say anything? Because I won't.”She said quickly. Derek stayed silent and went to leave but she stopped him, “Who are you?”She asked him. He turned around and looked at her, “I’m Derek.”He said. “Jennifer.”She said and he smiled and walked out of her classroom.

~Cross-country practice during school; Boy’s locker room.

*Stiles pov*
“I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog.”Scott said as we started to get dressed for Cross-country practice. Coach made all the lacrosse players be on the team during the off season, not that i minded though, Sadie was also on the team. “Okay. Was he, like could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?”I asked Scott quickly. “No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy.”Scott said sarcastically with a smile. I gave him an annoyed looked and I took off my shirt and slipped on my gym one. Scott sighed,” No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing.” Scott said. “Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me.-“I started but Scott cut me off, “Wait, you mean you and Sadie haven’t, you know?” he asked me. I shook my head as I pulled on my grey hoodie. “But you carry around a condom. Wait is my sister a, you know?” He asked and I rolled my eyes at his uncomfortableness. “Yeah she is and I carry one around because I’ve thought about it but I mean come on Scott when would we have had the time?” I said. “But-“he started and I cut him off, “I’m a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!” I said and I slammed my locker. “Alright, I'll do it.”I heard someone say and I turned around to see Danny leaning against the locker next to mine arms crossed, “What?”I asked. “Come to my place at 9:00. Oh and plan to stay the night, I like to cuddle.” He said with a smirk. “Oh, that was so sweet. Are you kidding?” I asked surprised. Danny laughed, “Yes, I'm kidding. Just go have sex with your girlfriend, gee-sh.” Danny said and he walked away to his locker. “Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, alright?” I shouted and I looked at Scott who was trying not to laugh and I gave him a glare. “Shut up.” I mumbled and I crossed my arms and leaned against my locker.
*End of Stiles pov

Coach was at the locker room door and Isaac came in and rushed to his locker to get dressed,”Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late.”He said to him. “Sorry, coach.” Isaac said. “I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season.”Coach said and as he said this he looked over at Danny and Isaac who were shirtless and they both had abs, “So work on that.”He said awkwardly and he walked out.

Sadie’s outfit for cross country- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=135012163

*Sadie’s pov*
I walked out of the school building and headed to the running trail where Coach told us girls to go when we were dressed. “Hey, Baby McCall!”I heard Coach shout at me and I turned around and waited for him to catch up. “Yeah Coach?” I asked as he got close enough and we started to walk. “I just wanted to say that I’m glad you decided to do cross country again this year. You've earned your position as varsity captain.” He said and I smiled, “Thanks Coach, I worked hard. I just hope the guys will be okay with it and not immature.” I said and Coach laughed,” If you have a problem with any of them just let me know, I’ll take care of them.” He said and I nodded, “Thanks, but I could probably take them.” I said. Coach nodded, “That you can. Listen Sadie, if you ever need to talk about anything; don’t hesitate to come talk to me. I know I scream a lot and expect a lot from you in class but it’s only because you’re my favorite.”He said and I smiled, “See Coach you’re not such a hard-ass.” I said and he looked at me,” Language baby McCall, Language.” He said and then he saw Greenberg stretching on the track and I had no clue what he was wearing, “Greenberg! What the hell are you wearing!?”Coach shouted at him, he turned to me, “Got to go baby McCall.” He said and started to walk to Greenberg. I just shook my head, “Poor Greenberg.” I thought. “Your varsity captain?” I heard someone ask from next to me and I looked to see it was one of the twins and I kept a straight face. “Yeah, why? Surprised a girl could be a varsity captain.” I said and he smiled, “A little.” He said and I nodded. “Oh, sorry. I’m Ethan by the way.” He said and held out his hand, “Sadie.” I said and I shook his hand. “So, Your gay right?” I asked and his eyes widened. “How did you know that?” he asked me. I smiled, “Two things, one you haven’t looked at my chest since we started talking and two one of my very close friends is gay.” I said and Ethan laughed,”Yeah that will do it.” He said and I smiled. “Ethan, get your ass over here!” Someone said and we looked over to see his brother, “I have to go, but maybe I’ll see you around.” He said and I smiled and nodded. He walked off and as soon as his brother turned around and they had their backs to me I lost my smile. I stopped looking at them and I just started to stretch my legs. When I was done I bent down and touched my toes and started to count. There was a whistle from behind me and I leaned up and spun around ready to smack someone but my face heated up when I saw Stiles standing there with a smirk on his face. “Aw come on! Bend down again.” He said. “Shut up!” I said and I pushed him and he laughed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him and wrapped his hands around my waist and locked his fingers together behind my back. I tried to get out of his arms but he just laughed at my struggle, I sighed and crossed my arms and looked up at him, “Will you let go, please?” I asked and he smiled and shook his head. “Nope, with all these guys around they need to know that your mine.” He said, I smirked and looked up at him, “How do you suppose we let them know?” I asked as uncrossed my arms. He smiled and unlocked his fingers and took one of his hands from around my waist and placed it on face. “I can think of a few ways.” He whispered as he leaned down and before our lips touched he pulled away and shouted, “This girl right here is my girlfriend, so hands off!” he said causing everyone one to look, which included Coach, Ethan, and his brother. I laughed and leaned my head on Stiles chest,”Stilinski, shut up. We all know you and Sadie are dating!”Some kid from the lacrosse team shouted.  Everyone went back to what they were doing before Stiles made his unnecessary announcement and I looked at Stiles with a smile, “What?” he asked and I shook my head, “I just love you.” I said and he smiled, “I love you too.” He said and he started to lean down, “You better kiss me this time.” I said and he laughed and placed his hand on my cheek, “Yes Ma’m.” he whispered and connected our lips. This kiss was slow and full of love and it was amazing. I didn’t even care that people could be watching, I didn’t care that they can see me making out with my boyfriend. Let them know that I’m in a relationship with a guy that I’m madly in love with. Someone I can tell anything too and know I’m not being judge, someone who truly loves me for being my weird, funny, and sarcastic self. And I was so glad that my someone was Stiles Stilinski. My heart did the fluttering sensation and I knew what was to come next and for the first time I was okay with it. “This kiss was different, it felt different but it was a good different. Kissing her feels so right, it always has. I can’t tell you how happy she makes me, but I can tell you that being this happy should be illegal. Hell everything about her should be illegal, her lips, smile, laugh, personality, and most of all her beauty and intelligence. I want to spend my whole life trying to make her as happy as I am when I’m with her. There is one thing I know in this world and that is that I’m totally and completely in love with Sadie McCall and I didn’t care one bit who knew about it.” I pulled away figuring it wasn't fair that I could hear him, but I planned on making sure he knew that I was as happy as he was. We were breathing heavily and I took a couple deep breaths to get my breathing back to normal. Once my breathing was back to normal I looked into Stiles eyes, “You don’t have to spend your whole life making me as happy as you are. You did that as soon as you walked into my life, cracked a corny joke and never left.” I said and Stiles laughed, “I didn’t plan on leaving then and I don’t plan on it anytime soon.” He said and we both knew that I was only making a reference about my father. Coach blew his whistle, “Everyone on the trail!” he said and we all listened.  Scott walked over to me and Stiles and we saw Isaac a couple people a head of us and he bent down to tie his shoes. “Well, I’ll see you guys after.” I said with a wink and I walked up to the front.  Ethan walked up on one side of Isaac as His brother walked up on the other side, Isaac glared at them. Coach blew his whistle and the twins took off but Scott grabbed Isaac, “Isaac.” He said, “It’s them.”Isaac said and he ran after them. “Go after him.”I said to Scott and he nodded and ran off and I started running to keep up with everyone else.

*Isaac’s pov*
I chased after the twins, they weren’t staying on the trail, they were the ones who attacked me that night and killed the girl who saved me. They turned a corner and I ran up to catch up to them. Only when I came around the corner they were nowhere in sight, I looked around before I got knocked into and tumbled down the small hill. One of them grabbed me and held me so I couldn't move, “Ethan, I always forget, how many bones are in the human body?”The one not holding me asked. “I don’t know. Let’s count.”The one holding me said, which i guess his name was Ethan. Before the one that wasn't holding me hit me Scott came out of nowhere and punch him in the face, “That’s one.” Scott said and Ethan let go of me and helped his brother up. We all transformed and were about to fight but a scream stopped us. Scott looked to where it was from, “Sadie. Sadie!”Scott shouted and he took off in that direction and I followed with the twins behind me.

*Sadie’s pov*
I was in front of everyone and I still hadn't seen the twins or Isaac or even Scott.  I came around a bend and I could see the school which meant I was halfway through the trail already. I saw something coming up; it looked like a person leaning on a tree but it looked like they had something tying them to the tree. I slowed down until I came to a stop, “Hello?” I asked but they didn’t answer or move. “Hey, are you alright?”I asked, thinking it was gonna be a freshman someone was messing with and I walked around the tree.  I stopped and froze and I let out an ear piercing scream when I saw that he was dead. He was tied up to the tree; he looked to be killed like the others.  I heard a bunch of running footsteps and Coach came up first but he had a bunch of the team behind him,”Oh god, look away Sadie, look away.” He said to me and pulled me away so I would stop looking. “Sadie? Sadie?” I heard my brother shouting and I looked to see him pushing his way through the group of kids and he had Isaac and the twins behind him. “Scotty.” I said with teary eyes and he pulled me into his arms.  Coach got on his phone and called 911 and Scott and Isaac pulled me a little bit away from the group. “Sadie, Sadie are you alright? What happened?”Scott asked me and I looked up at them, “I-I was just running and I just thought it was some freshman and some douche tied him up to a tree but then I walked around the tree and- and he was there just staring at me with a horrified expression and I realized he was dead.” I said. “Sadie? Sadie?”Stiles shouted and I looked to see him pushing through some people.  I went to go to him but Scott grabbed my arm, “Wait, I don’t want you to see that again.” Scott said and I sighed and nodded. Stiles stopped in front of some kid and asked him something and the kid said something to him that made him pale and he looked at the tree and then back at the kid and the kid nodded. “Stiles! Stiles over here.”Scott said and Stiles looked over but he couldn't see me since I had big tall Isaac who had stepped in front of me to block my view of the body even more.  “Where’s Sadie? That kid said she was the one who found the guy.” Stiles said as he jogged up to us. I moved Isaac out of the way and I ran into Stiles arms. He stumbled but caught his footing since I kinda just attacked him.  I held onto him tightly, “Sadie, I can’t really breathe. Can you loosen your grip please?” Stiles asked and I blushed and pulled away which cause Isaac and Scott to laugh. “Sorry.” I said and Stiles smiled and pulled me into his arms and kissed my head a couple times. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and he just held me as Scott and Isaac told him what I said and then they told us about their little tiff with the twins in the woods.  “It’s him, isn't it?” Stiles asked Scott and I saw Scott nod and I knew they were talking about the guy that went missing last night outside the clinic. Our attention got pulled by Stiles dad as he arrived with a few of his deputies. “Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence. Back up! Everyone back! Get these kids out of here!”Stiles dad said and Stiles unraveled his self from me and ran to his dad.

*Stiles’s pov*
“Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it.”I said to him as I dragged him to the body. “It's the same as the others, you see?” I asked him. “Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah?” he asked me. “Coach, can you give us a hand here?”My dad asked. “You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid.”Coach said. Scott and Sadie walked up, “Coach.”Scott said. “Yeah?” he asked. “He was a senior.”Scott said. “Oh. He wasn't on the team, was he?”Coach asked and Sadie glared at him and looked just about ready to hit him. “Kyle! Oh God, Kyle! Oh, God!”This girl shouted as she came running up but one of my dad’s deputies grabbed her and pulled her away so she wouldn't see that. I looked at Sadie and I saw her watching the girl, I could tell by her face that she felt sorry for her. “Go on. Go. Go get changed “Coach said and all of the kids left and we went to leave before my dad stopped us, “Sadie, I’m gonna need to ask you a few questions. Mind coming to the office?” he asked and she shook her head, “No of course not.” She said, she turned to me, “I’ll see you later.”She said and i nodded and she gave me a quick peck on the lips and she walked off with my dad. I watched them and she said something to him and he nodded and they changed their course to start heading to the locker room and I knew she asked to change out of her cross-country clothes. Scott, Isaac, and I walked away from the tree where the body, well I guess where Kyle was now being un-tied. We stopped a good amount of feet away and stood in a circle-ish thing. “You see the way the twins looked at him?”Isaac asked. “Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?”I said and Scott nodded. Isaac shook his head,” No, no, they knew.”He said. “The kid was strangled with a garrote, alright? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of "werewolfitude" in these murders?” I asked at I looked at Scott and Isaac. “You think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?”Isaac asked.  “Well, no, but I still don't think it's them.” I said and Isaac looked at Scott. “Scott? How 'bout you?” he asked and we both looked at Scott with our arms crossed. “I don't know yet.” He said. “You don't know yet?” I asked. “Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?”Scott asked as he looked at me like I was crazy. “Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?” I asked annoyed. “That's a good point too.” Scott said and he looked at Isaac. “I don't care. They killed that kid; they killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too.”Isaac said and he walked off and Scott and I shared a look and headed to the locker rooms to change.

~Next class: Mr. Harris.

*Scott’s pov*
 Stiles had ditched this class to go to the office to ask the girl some questions to help with his theory and to also check up on Sadie, who still wasn’t back. “Alright, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with "momentum"?”Mr. Harris said as he wrote of the chalk board. I leaned forward in my seat so Isaac would hear me better, “They’re here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything, Okay? Isaac?”I whispered when I got no answer from him. “Danny, what do we know about momentum?”Mr. Harris asked Danny. “It’s the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster its going.”Danny said and Isaac raised his hand,”Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom, please?”He asked and Mr. Harris nodded and Isaac left. I stood up, “I have to go to the bathroom too.” I said. “One at a time.”He said. “But I really have to go. Like, medical emergency have to go.”I said and I moved around a little hoping it would work. “Mr. McCall, if your bladder suddenly exploded and urine began to pour from every orifice, I would still respond, "one at a time."He said and I grimaced and made a noise,” Uh!” I said confused. “Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?”Mr. Harris asked. “No. No. That's pretty good.”I said and I sat back down. A couple minutes later there was a loud bang in the hallway and we all ran out there to find a bleeding Ethan beside Isaac. “What is this? What's going on?”Mr. Harris asked and I looked down the hallway to see Ethan’s twin brother walk away with a smirk on his face and I had a feeling Isaac didn’t do this. “You all right?”Danny asked as he leaned down next to Ethan. “Uh, he just he just came at me.”Ethan said and I held the urge to roll my eyes. “Isaac, what the hell did you do?”Mr. Harris asked him.

~After class.
I followed Isaac to his locker, “Don’t let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They're just trying to get to you.”I said to him. He looked across the hall, “It’s not just me.” He said and I followed his eye sight to see Ethan’s twin brother, who I learned his name is Aiden, talking to Lydia. I focused in and listened to their conversation, “What about tonight?” Aiden asked,”Nope. Studying.”Lydia said. “I could help you.” He asked with a smile.”Do you have an IQ higher than 170?” she asked with a smirk. “Okay. You could help me. Tonight then?”He asked and she just patted his chest and walked away. Aiden looked over at me and flashed me a smirk and walked off, “What?” I asked Isaac annoyed as I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye, “Now they're getting to you.”Isaac said with a smirk and walked off.

Sadie’s outfit- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=135225074

*Sadie’s pov*
I walked out of the office with the girl Ashley following me out with Stiles dad. I saw Stiles sitting down in the chairs outside the office and I smiled. He stood up and met me halfway, “Hi.” I said and I gave him a quick hug. “Hey, you okay?” he asked and I nodded. Stiles dad walked away from Ashley and Stiles went to go talk to her but I grabbed his arm, “Stiles don’t, she’s been through enough.” I said. “I just have to ask her one question.” He said and walked away before I could say anything else. I leaned against the wall and I watch Stiles talk to Ashley and I could tell he was making things worse. And my guess was right because she glared at him said something and then slapped him and walked away. I shook my head and rolled my eyes and stopped leaning against the wall and started to walk over but then stopped when I saw Mr. Stilinski walking over to his son mad. “Sadie, come here.” He said. I grimaced and I walked over there. He looked at Stiles, “Have you completely lost your mind? I've got four murders, Stiles. You see those men in there? That's the FBI. They're pulling together a task force to help because it looks like we've got a full-blown serial killer on our hands, you get that?”Stiles dad said to him. “Yes, dad. I get that.”Stiles said. “Then what are you doing?” he asked his son. “I'm trying to find a pattern.” Stiles said.

~Lunch detention; Mr. Harris’s classroom.
“The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall.”Mr. Harris said as he told two kids. “Re-shelving the library.”He said to another two and then he pointed to Isaac and Allison, “Restocking the janitor's closet.” He said. Isaac jumped up,”Oh, Mr. Harris? Um does it have to be with her?”Isaac asked quietly but Allison still heard him and she rolled her eyes. “Now that I know you prefer not to. Yes, you have to be with her.”Mr. Harris said with a smile.”Great “Isaac muttered.

*Sadie’s pov*
Stiles dad let us go and Stiles was looking for Lydia. Stiles stopped which caused me to run into him,”Oww.” I said and I rubbed my nose and looked to see what he stopped for,”Hey, Boyd! I didn't know you were back at school.”Stiles said. Boyd stood up and turned around and looked at him,”Yeah, I would have told you, but we're not actually friends.”Boyd said. “Oh, yeah. Hey, so did you, uh so did you know Kyle?”Stiles asked as he noticed that Boyd had put a picture of them together on his locker where everyone had been building a little shrine in Kyle’s memory. “Yeah, we were in junior R.O.T.C. together.”Boyd said. “So you two were friends, then?”Stiles asked. Boyd glared at him,” I only had one friend. She's dead too.”Boyd said aggressively and I flinched. He looked at me guiltily, “Sorry Sadie, I know she was your friend too.”He said. I smiled a little, “its fine. I’m sorry for both your loses.” I said and Boyd nodded,” thank you.” He said and I nodded, “We’ll see you around.” I said not wanting Stiles to upset him more and I grabbed Stiles and we left.

~Janitors closet.
“Are you okay?”Allison asked Isaac, she could tell he was on edge. “Yeah, yeah, I'm just not a big fan of small spaces.”Isaac said and Allison then remembered how his dad would lock him in the freezer. She nodded and went back to stocking the closet, “Can I ask you a question?”She asked looking at Isaac. “Do you have to?”Isaac asked. “I guess not. I'm gonna ask anyway. Did you tell anyone that I was at school the other night?”She asked worried her dad would find out. Isaac continued stocking the shelf's,”Oh, was I supposed to?”He asked. “It would make me really happy if you didn't.”She said looking at him. He looked at her,”Yeah, well you being happy really isn't a big priority of mine, since you stabbed me with knifes.”He said and grabbed more things and continued to stock the shelves. “They were actually Chinese ring daggers, but Sorry.”Allison said to him. He looked at her, “Was that-was that an apology?”He asked her surprised. “Would you accept an apology?”She asked looking at him. Out of the corner of his eyes Isaac saw the closet door slam shut and he ran over to try and open it but it wouldn't budge. “Maybe it locked from the outside.”Allison said. “No, there's something against it.”Isaac said and he took off his cardigan already feeling hot and the bad memories rushing back. “Okay, okay, just relax Isaac. Alright?”Allison said but Isaac continued to freak out…

*Sadie’s pov*
“I’m gonna find Scott you find Lydia alright?”I said to Stiles and he nodded, “Okay, I love you.” He said and he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss and I smiled and placed my hands on his wrists and kissed him back. After a minute or two I pulled away in a daze, “I love you too.” I said with a smile and Stiles smirked knowing what he did. “Go before I hit you.” I said and Stiles laughed and pecked my lips and ran off.  I smiled and shook my head and started on my search for Scott, I turned a corner and I ran into two people. They were hard as a rock and fell back and landed on the floor. I looked up to see Ethan and Aiden and my head got a sharp pain and I winced and closed my eyes just waiting for the images.

*Sadie’s read*
“They’re in there.”Aiden said as he pointed to a janitor’s closet. “What should we do? We already got him in detention.”Ethan said. “Let’s lock them in.” Aiden said as he pointed to the soda machine next to it.”Aiden.”Ethan said but Aiden just walked away. Ethan followed and Aiden motioned for him to close the door and Ethan listened and shut the door. Aiden moved the soda machine in front of it and then there was banging and then Allison said, “Okay, okay, just relax Isaac. Alright?”
*End of Sadie’s read.*

I snapped out of the read, “Sadie? Sadie, are you alright?”Ethan asked from in front of me but I moved back, “What did you two do?” I asked pissed and I stood up. “What are you talking about?” Aiden asked and looked at me like i was crazy. “You locked them in there! He could hurt her! What the hell is wrong with you two?” I shouted and I could see the utter confusion on their face as to how I knew that. I glared at them and I ran off towards the janitor’s closet knowing where it was from the read or vision whatever it’s called. I ran up to it and tried to push the soda machine but it wasn't working. “Isaac, Isaac calm down!”Allison shouted and I could tell she was afraid. “Allison, just give him space okay. I can’t move this on my own, I’m gonna run and find Scott!”I said. “Okay, hurry back.”She said and I ran. I ran into the lunch room and scanned it but I had no luck, I ran out and turned down a hallway and I saw my brother talking to one of his friends, I think his name was Gabe. “Scott!”I shouted and I ran up to them, “Whoa, speed racer slow down or you might trip and hurt yourself. “Scott said and Gabe laughed. “Yeah, well I’m only running because I have this really big problem.”I said. “What’s the problem?”Scott asked and I gave him a look but he just furrowed his eyebrow, “Okay well, I need you to come help me, because this problem requires my big stronger older brother so please come.” I said and Scott looked at me,”Alright, okay gee-sh I’ll come.” He said and I gave him an annoyed look. “I’ll see you around yeah?”Scott said and Gabe nodded and I grabbed Scott's hand and started to drag him behind as I ran back to the closet. “What’s the big rush?” he asked. “Aiden and Ethan trapped Allison and Isaac in a small janitors closet and I can’t move the big soda machine and Isaac is freaking out.” I said and we turned the corner and he saw the machine. “Isaac, Isaac, no don’t!”Allison shouted and Scott moved the machine and I opened the door, “Isaac, Isaac!”I shouted but he wouldn't let go of Allison. Scott ran in and tossed Isaac out, “ISAAC!”Scott shouted and Isaac transformed out of wolf form and leaned against the wall. “Allison.”Scott asked as she walked out holding her wrist. “I’m okay. I’m fine.” She said. Isaac looked up at us with guilt all over his face, “I’m sorry, I didn’t- I didn’t mean to do that.”Isaac said. “I’m okay.”Allison said. “I’m so sorry.”Isaac said. I looked at Scott, “It’s not his fault.” I said and Scott nodded, “I know. I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry.”He said to Isaac,” They want to get someone hurt.”I finished. “So, are we gonna do something?”Isaac asked. “Yeah, We’re gonna get them angry, really angry.”Scott said.

*Stiles pov*
I had finally found Lydia and I was trying to tell her my theory, Sadie told me to because she wanted Lydia to not be in the dark like she used to me. She had also filled me in on what had happened with Isaac, Allison, and the twins. “You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day? That's every day a dead baby, Lydia, every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day. Oh, no, wait, that's every day, because every day is dead baby day, yay! “I said finishing my rant. “Why are you telling me this?”She asked me. “Because Sadie told me too and she and Scott are dealing with the Alpha twins.”I said and Lydia gave me a confused look, “You don't know about the twins?” I paused, “Alphas? Ethan and Aiden.” I continued. She looked away and continued walking,”Oh, yeah. Yeah, I knew about them.”She said. I nodded, “Okay, okay, good. So look, here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes. Ancient people love things in threes, right? So maybe first it's three virgins, and then, I don't know, maybe its three people who own little dogs.”I said to her. “I own a little dog.”She said and I looked at her and she realized where I was going with it, “I am not getting rid of my dog!” she said annoyed and I groaned, “Would you just think about getting rid of your little dog?” I said to her. “No. And by the way, you cannot discern a pattern by a single data point, so stop trying.”She said. “Wha-okay, so what, I'm just supposed to wait around for someone else to die, then? I'm just supposed to sit there and watch them die? Just wait for them to wither up and die right in front of me?”I asked her. “Wither?”She asked me with raised eyebrows, I rolled my eyes, “You know what I mean. Die, in just a hideously awful, strangulating, head-bashing, throat-cutting kind of way.”I said. She stopped and faced me, “Maybe it's not your job. You said it yourself; they were strangled with a garrote. That's a human thing to do, so Maybe just leave the figuring it out part to someone human.”She said. “You mean someone like my dad?”I asked her. “No, I mean your dad. The sheriff!”She said and walked off.

~Student parking lot; Aiden’s bike.
Isaac sat on Aiden’s bike as Allison worked on hot wiring it. “How long is this gonna take?”Isaac asked and as soon as he did the bike turned on. “Okay. Pull back with your left hand. Kick down to put in gear. Front brake. Throttle. Back brake for stopping.”Allison said as she pointed and showed him everything, she looked at him, their faces inches apart, “Try not to crash. “She said.”Yeah. Been there, done that “He said referring to the night of his attack. Allison stepped back and snapped the picture and sent it to Sadie.

*Sadie’s pov*
“Okay, everyone. I know this is the last class of the day. To be honest, I want to get out of here too.”Ms.Blake said as everyone filed into class. My phone vibrated as Scott and I walked into class and I smiled and showed the picture from Allison of Isaac on Aiden’s bike to Scott and he smirked and gestured to the boys. Scott and I nodded and smiled, i took the seat in the row besides Aiden’s desk on the right side as Scott took the seat behind me but besides Ethan. Ethan and Aiden looked at each other and then us in confusion and Scott and I smirked.  Scott reached into his back pack and pulled out a part they had taken from Ethan’s bike and held it in his hands “Looks kind of important.”Scott said and the boy’s clenched their jaws. I pulled out another piece and played with it in my hand, “I have no idea what this thing does.”I said and Ethan looked at my brother, “Girls, what can I say?” Scott said and I held in a laugh.  I held up three fingers, “One, two, and three.” I said as I put one down a finger each time I said a number and then I pointed towards the door and then you could hear the roar of a motorcycle engine and Aiden stood up and ran out of the room, “Wait. Aiden, don’t!”Ethan shouted but he was gone. Ms.Blake saw Aiden run out and then a couple minutes later she heard the motorcycle and she ran out of the room and the whole class followed.  She got there just when we wanted her too, Aiden was standing at the bike with his helmet in his hand and Isaac and Allison slipped in next to me and Scott. “You have got to be kidding me. You realize this is gonna result in a suspension.”Ms. Blake said and the four of us smirked as Aiden looked over at us. I waved and Aiden glare at me and Scott chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him.

*Stiles pov*
I walked into the animal clinic and into the back room. “You're out of school early. Is there something wrong with Sadie?” He asked and I could tell he was worried. “No, no, she’s fine. I have free period, actually. Um, I was just headed home to see my dad. He's, uh you know, I guess you probably heard people are kind of getting murdered again. It's his job to figure it out.”I said. Deaton nodded, “I gathered as much from the sheriff title.”Deaton said and I nodded. “Yeah, um you know, but it gets kind of hard for him to do his job when he doesn't have all the information. And we all know he's missing pretty much half the story here, right?”I said,” So then I started thinking, and I remembered someone who does have a lot of information. Someone who always seems to know more than anyone else around here, you.”I said as I looked up at him.

*Lydia’s pov*
 “Wow, that’s, like really good.” Danny said to me. “You should be in art class.”Danny said. “Maybe.”I said. “Yeah, since you aren't in music.” Danny said. I looked around and saw that he was right; I don’t even know how I got here. “15 minutes!”This guy cheered and the class cheered and left. “What? What’s that?” I asked and Danny said, “The teacher didn’t show up so we get to leave since it’s been 15 minutes.” He said and left.  I closed my book and I walked up to the piano and clicked play on the phone, “Recording piano, part three.” It said and then started to play this chanting that I couldn't understand. I quickly pulled out my phone and I sent a quick text to Sadie telling her to get to the music room now. It was like the night I found the body, I didn’t know how I got there and I don’t know how I got here.

*Stiles pov*
“All these symbols and things the triskeles, the bank logo, the Mountain ash all of it is from the Celtic druids. And anyone who has ever looked up human sacrifice before knows that the druids had a pretty big hard-on when it came to giving one up to the gods. You ever hear of the lindow man? Found in England? He was found strangled, head bashed in, throat cut. Threefold death. They also found pollen grains in his stomach. Guess what favorite druid plant that was.”I asked Deaton. “Mistletoe.” He said. I looked at him and crossed my arms, “I’m just telling you everything you already know, aren't I?” I asked and he nodded, “Then why aren't you telling us?” I asked. “Maybe because we've spent every moment of the last ten years trying to push something away, Denying it, lying about it becomes a pretty powerful habit.” He said. “Alright, so this guy, is he a druid?” I asked him. No. It's someone copying a centuries-old practice of a people who should have known better. Do you know what the word "druid" means in Gaelic?” He asked me and I shook my head, “No.” I said. "Wise oak." The Celtic druids were close to nature. They believed they kept it in balance. They were philosophers and scholars. They weren't serial killers.”He said. I sighed and leaned against the cabinets,”Yeah, well, this one is.” I said. My phone went off and I knew who it was just by the ringtone,”Hey babe, I can’t talk right now.” I said to Sadie. She said something and I stopped leaning against the counter, “Wait, what?” I asked and Deaton looked at me concerned. “Yeah, are you sure he’s missing?” I asked Sadie, “Not just missing Stiles, taken.” Sadie said.

*Sadie’s pov*
“Can we get a copy of this?” Deaton asked Lydia and she nodded and started on the copy. “Hey, doc, any help would be, you know, helpful.”Stiles said. “Each grouping of three would have its own purpose, its own type of power. Virgins, healers, philosophers, warriors-“Deaton started but Stiles cut him off, “wait, wait, wait, Warrior, could that also be like a soldier?”Stiles asked. Deaton nodded, “Absolutely.” He said. Stiles looked at us, “Kyle was in R.O.T.C. with Boyd.” He said. “That's got to be it. That's the pattern.”Deaton said. “Where's Boyd?”Stiles asked and I was thinking of something else, it just wasn't right in my head, Boyd being the next one, it just wasn't fitting. “He’s probably home by now.” Lydia said. I walked a little away from them and I knew someone else had a military connection I just can’t remember who. “I’m gonna try and get him on the phone.”Stiles said. “Sadie? Is something wrong?” Deaton asked and that caused Stiles to stop and look at me in worry. “No, it’s just that-“I paused and I closed my eyes and I went through my schedule and pictured my teacher’s desks to figure out who else had the military connection. I opened my eyes to see them all looking at me, “I know of someone else with a military connection and he fits better in my head.” I said. “Who?”Stiles asked. “It’s sitting right on his desk the west point honor code.” I said and I took off towards Mr. Harris’s classroom with them behind me.

*Scott’s pov*
Isaac and I were working our way out of school; we climbed down the stairs to the first floor,”Yeah, I wish I could have seen their faces. They look seriously pissed?”Isaac asked as we came down the stair and turned the corner. We stopped when we saw the twins down the hall and they were pissed,” Yeah. Kind of like that.” I said and then Ethan and Aiden transformed into the big giant alpha. Isaac tossed his back pack down and started to roll up his sleeves,” We can take him.” He said and I looked at him, “Are you kidding? Isaac!” I said and the alpha started to run at us and we tried to run away but he grabbed us and tossed us back down the hall. We started to fight him and we got a couple good shots in before he slammed Isaac and I together and we fell to the floor. The blind guy from the elevator showed up and Ethan and Aiden separated back into separate body’s and stood still. The blind guy walked up and took the cap off his cane and cut Ethan and Aiden with it on their cheek. He walked past him and they followed after like nothing even happened. “Who the hell is that?”Isaac asked. “Deucalion.” I said…

*Sadie’s pov*
We started to look for a clue if Mr. Harris was taken. “This is just one of many possibilities. He could have simply left for the day.”Lydia said and I walked around the back of his desk and I looked down,”Yeah, well not without this.” I said as I picked up his brief case.  I placed it on the chair and I looked at his desk and furrowed my eyebrows, “What?”Stiles asked me. “This test is graded. “R” I said and showed it to them. “This one’s an” H”” Lydia said and we looked and saw that only 6 were graded. “Stiles, you remember I told you "druid" is the Gaelic word for "wise oak"?”Deaton asked,” Yeah.”Stiles said and we looked at Deaton. “Well, if a druid went down the wrong path, the wise oak was sometimes said to have become a dark oak. There's a Gaelic word for that as well” Deaton said and then he moved the papers around,”Darach.” He said as he spelt it with the tests.

~Later that night; Derek’s loft.
“I don't get it. Look, did something happen?”Isaac asked Derek but Derek wasn't going to tell him about Deucalion visiting him and Cora today. “It's just not gonna work with both of you here. I've got Cora now. It's too much. I need you out tonight.”Derek said to Isaac. “Where am I supposed to go?” Isaac asked, it had just gotten dark and it was pouring outside. “Somewhere else.” Derek said. “Did I do something wrong, Derek?”Isaac asked worried and extremely confused. “You're doing something wrong right now by not leaving.”Derek said. “Oh, come on.” Isaac said. “Just get out.”Derek said. “Derek, please.”Isaac pleaded and Derek turned around and faced the window. “Get out.” Derek repeated. “Come on.” Isaac said. Derek needed him to leave, he didn’t want Isaac to get hurt, and so he did the one thing he knew would get him to leave. Derek grabbed a glass cup and threw it towards Isaac purposely missing him, “Go!”Derek shouted and Isaac having flashbacks to when his father would yell at him. Isaac grabbed his bag and walked out of Derek’s loft and Derek sighed and faced the window again and away from his sister’s judging eyes.

*Sadie’s pov*
Scott was at his desk working on homework and I was laying on his bed tossing a ball up and down and I was also texting Stiles. Every once in a while Scott would ask for my help and I would tell him to read the question and then give him the answer with an explanation why that was the answer.  There was a knock on the door, “Come in, mom.”Scott said and I looked as the door opened and was surprised with who was there. Scott looked over and I could tell he was surprised to, “I- um, I was wondering if I could ask you two a favor.” A dripping wet Isaac asked us with a duffle bag in his hand.

~Currently happening in the woods.
“Please! Don't do this! I did what you asked. I did everything!”Mr. Harris shouted as the Darach had him tied up to a tree like it’s other victims. “They-they'll figure this out! And they're gonna find you. You still need me!” Mr. Harris shouted but the Darach was done listening and tightened the garrote…