Chapter 2- Chaos Rising.

~Allison Argent's bedroom still.
“I don’t know. It doesn't look like much to me.” Lydia said. “It’s a pattern. It means something.” Allison said. “You really think Scott’s going to know what it is?”Lydia asked Allison as she had tried to call him again but he wasn't answering. “No, but he might know someone who does.”Allison said as she tried him again. “How are you so sure that it means anything at all?” Lydia asked Allison. Allison looked at her, “Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott. It’s liked she needed to find him. Like she had to, and that means something.”Allison said.

Sadie’s outfit- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=134724079

*Sadie’s pov*
“What?” Stiles said as he looked at Scott. “What, what do you mean, “What?” Scott asked confused and so was I. “I mean, “what,” and you know what.”Stiles said. “What?”Scott asked. “That look you were giving.”Stiles said. “I didn’t give a look.”Scott said. “Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott.”Stiles said and I giggled and Stiles flashed me a smile and gave my hand a squeeze. “What look?” Scott asked. “The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party.” Stiles said to Scott, “It’s not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school’s party.” Scott said. “What? Would you” Stiles started and then groaned and stopped walking,” God, one drink, alright? You’ll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison.”Stiles said. I nodded,”Yeah, Stiles and I will be your wing-man. Tonight, you are moving on.” I said and Stiles nodded. Scott sighed, “You guys are right.” He said. “Hell yeah were right.”Stiles said. “Moving on.”Scott said and I smiled and let go of Stiles hand and threw my other arm around my brother’s shoulders, “Onward and upward.” I said and they laughed. “Let’s do this.”Scott said and I took my arm from around his shoulders. “That’s what I’m talking about!” Stiles said and we started walking again. “What kind of party is this?”Scott asked as we were walking up to the house. Stiles slipped his hand back into mine, “It’s her birthday.”He said and opened the door. We walked in and the party seemed to be in full swing, “Stiles!” someone shouted, we looked to see a girl working her way over,”Hey Heather.”He said and she pulled him into a quick hug. She then turned to me, “You must be Sadie!” She said and pulled me into a hug, I smiled and let go of Stiles hand to hug her,”Yeah, it’s nice to meet you. Happy birthday.” I said. “Thank you.  Stiles, you didn’t tell me how pretty she was. No wonder you’re so in love with her.”She said to him and he smiled, “That I am.” He said and I blushed. Heather introduced herself to Scott and he back and then she turned back to me, “Will you come downstairs with me to get more wine?” she asked and I smiled and nodded, “You okay if I leave you two alone?” I asked them and Scott nodded,”Yeah, of course babe. Go have fun”Stiles said and I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. Heather grabbed my hand and we walked through the crowd and down to the basement. “Wow, this is a lot of wine.” I said, there were literally like 8 racks full of wine back to back. “Yeah, my parents won’t be able to tell if I take a couple.” She said. “If they do just play dumb, that’s what I would do.” I said and she laughed, “I like you, I can tell we’ll be great friends.” She said and I smiled,”Definitely.” I said. She started to look through the wines and we just went back and forth with each other asking questions, getting to know each other better.  “Have you and Stiles, you know?” she asked and I blushed, “That we have not, but to be totally honest I have been thinking A LOT about it these last couple of months.” I said to her as I leaned against a wood pillar. “Why haven't you done it yet?” she asked, “I haven’t been here, I actually got back today so we haven’t had any time to be alone, plus I don’t even know if he wants too.” I said and she looked at me,”Oh, I can tell he wants to! I mean who wouldn't, your hot!” she said and I laughed, “Please, look at you, your freaking gorgeous.” I said and she laughed. “Seriously Heather, how many guys do you have wrapped around your finger?” I asked and she laughed again, “The truth?” she asked, I gave her a look, “No, lie to me.” I said and she laughed, “I don’t have any. Boys at my school are so immature. “She said and I nodded, “Have you ever, you know?” I said and she shook her head,”Nooo, and I’m 17! I just want to get it over with.” She said. “You don’t want to be in love? No romance?” I asked and she laughed, “You sound like my best friend, you should meet her. You guys would get along great. But anyway, no, I mean, I wanna be good at it when I fall in love.” She said and we laughed. “Where’s your bathroom?”I asked and she smiled, “You can use the one on the second floor. “She said and I nodded, “I’ll be right back.” I said and she nodded, and I left up the stairs and then I walked through the crowd and went up to the second floor and looked for the bathroom.

*Scott’s pov*
I checked my phone to see that Allison said she was outside, I left the house were the part was. Stiles was talking to some guy and I told him I would be back. I walked out to see Allison and Lydia, “This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?” I asked referring to the note she had sent me in class this morning. “I need to show you something.” She said and I nodded.

~Heather’s basement.
There was a noise and Heather looked around, “Sadie?” she called out but there was no answer. There were some more noises and Heather called out to her new friend again, “Sadie, this isn't funny. Just come out.”She said but Sadie wasn't there. Suddenly wine bottles started to fall from the shelves and break and Heather walked backwards until she hit the wall. The window above her opened and someone or something pulled her up and she let out a scream but no one heard it since the music was going.

*Sadie’s pov*
I came down into the basement, “Sorry, I couldn't find it at first and I walked in on so many people making out, it was pretty gross- Heather?” I called out when I didn’t see her. I looked around the empty basement, everything looked fine.” Maybe she went back up to her party.” I thought to myself and I just decided to head upstairs and find my brother and Stiles.

~The next morning, Derek Hale’s new loft.
“You know, I’m starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous. You know what? I defiantly don’t like this idea, and I definitely don’t like him. “A worried Isaac said to Derek. “You’ll be fine.” Derek said from his seat on the stairs to his beta. “Does it have to be him?” Isaac asked. “He knows how to do it. I don’t, it would be more dangerous if I tried to do it myself.”Derek said. “You know Scott and Sadie don’t trust him, right? And personally, I well, I trust them.”Isaac said. Derek looked at him, “Do you trust me?” he asked, Isaac nodded,”Yeah. I just- I still don’t like him.” Isaac said. “Nobody likes him.”Derek said as he climbed down the stairs and then Derek’s loft door slid open. “Boys. FYI, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So, I hope you’re comfortable saying whatever it is you’re feeling straight to my face.” Peter said with a smile. Derek looked at him, “We don’t like you.” He said and tossed the book he had on the table and turned to his uncle, “Now shut up and help us.” Derek said. “Fair enough.” Peter said. Peter sat Isaac down in a chair, “Relax. I’ll get more out of you if you’re calm.” Peter said to Isaac. “How do you know how to do this, again?” Isaac asked. “It’s an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas, since it’s a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them.”Peter said. “You- you've had a lot of practice, though, right?”Isaac asked. “Well, I’ve never paralyzed anyone. “Peter said and he lined his claws up on Isaac’s neck, “Wait, does that mean that you-“Peter stuck his claws into the back of Isaac’s neck and he hissed out in pain. Derek watched in anticipation hoping his uncle could unlock Isaac’s memories to see who attacked him. Isaac moved around in pain and Derek went to go stop his uncle but he stopped when he heard what Peter was saying, “Wait, I see them.” Peter said and then he pulled his claws out, Derek rushed and checked up on Isaac who was fine. “What did you see?” Derek asked his uncle. “It was confusing. Um, images, vague shapes.”Peter said. “But you saw something.”Derek said, Peter nodded, “Isaac found them.” He said. “Eric and Boyd?”Derek asked. “I barely saw them. I mean glimpses.” Peter said. “But you did see them.” Derek said and Peter shook his head, “Worse, Deucalion. He was talking to them. Something about time running out.”Peter said. “What does that mean?” Isaac asked, “He’s gonna kill them.” Derek said. “No, no, no, he didn’t say that. He did make a promise that by the full moon that they’d both be dead.” Peter said. “The next full moon?”Derek asked. “Tomorrow night.” Peter said.

~Later that day; at school.

Sadie’s outfit- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=134725270

*Sadie’s pov*
Scott had told Derek to come to the school to see the bruise that the girl that saved Isaac left on Allison and Lydia. Allison and Lydia had their arms together forming the bruise, “I don’t see anything.” Derek said and walked away from them but Scott stopped him, “Look again.” Scott said. “How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?”Derek asked frustrated. “It’s the same on both sides, exactly on both sides.”Scott said. “It’s nothing “Derek said. “Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that aren't there. It’s a subset of apophenia.”Lydia said using that big brain of hers. “Derek, there just trying to help.” I said to him from my spot, I was sitting next to Stiles on a desk wrapped up in his arms. Derek looked at me with raised eyebrows, “These two. This one,” he said as he pointed to Lydia, “Who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle, Thanks for that by the way.” He said to her sarcastically. He then looked at Allison, “And this one, who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack.”Derek said. “Okay, alright, now come on. No one died, alright? Look there may have been a little maiming, okay, and a little mangling. But no death, that’s what I call an important distinction.” Stiles said. “My mother died.”Allison said as she looked at Derek. “Your family’s little honor code killed your mother. Not me.” Derek said. “That girl was looking for Scott. I’m here to help him, not you.”Allison said. “You wanna help? Find something real.” Derek said and Allison and Lydia left, “Derek, give her a chance.”I said as I hopped off the desk and Stiles followed after. “They’re on our side now.” Scott said. “Well then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night.” Derek said and with that he walked away.  “Okay, what would a pack of alpha’s want with Erica and Boyd?” Stiles asked as we walked out of the classroom and started to head to our next class, which the three of us had together thankfully. “I’m not sure it’s them they want.”Scott said. “Okay, what, like Derek?”Stiles said. “Like they’re recruiting?” I asked Scott and he shrugged, “Maybe.” He said and we dropped the conversation as we walked into class. I sat down in the row closest to the door but in the middle and Stiles took the seat in front of mine while Scott took the one next to Stiles in the next row. The bell rang and Coach started to teach, “The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?” He asked and my brother raised his hand, “Yes, McCall you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?” he asked. “Uh, no coach, I know the answer.”Scott said and then coach laughed obnoxiously until he stopped and realized my brother wasn't kidding,”Oh, you’re serious.” He said. “Yes. Risk and reward.” Scott said and I smiled, it was the right answer. “Wow! Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? Don’t answer that. I like you better, I like you better.” Coach said and my brother smiled. “Does anybody have a quarter?”Coach asked and Stiles raised his hand and coach walked over to him. Stiles reached into his pocket to pull it out and when he did something else flew out and landed on the floor. Coach, Stiles, Scott, me, and a couple other students saw what it was. It was a condom, coach bent down and picked it up,”Stilinski, I think you, uh you dropped this.” He said and handed it to Stiles,” and congratulations. “He said and he walked away with Stiles quarter. Stiles slipped it back into his pocket and Scott looked from Stiles to me, well at least I have my answer on if Stiles wants to. I could feel my face heating up and I just looked down at my desk, Coach started talking again which got Scott to finally stop looking at us. “Risk and reward. Put the quarter in the mug, win the reward. Okay, watch coach.”He said and he placed the mug on the floor and he took a couple steps back and tossed the quarter and it landed perfectly in the mug. The whole class clapped, “That’s how you do it. Okay, Danny. Risk, reward.”Coach said and he tossed Danny the quarter. He caught it, “What’s the reward?” Danny asked. “You don’t have to do the pop quiz tomorrow.”Coach said. “Coach, it’s not a pop quiz if you tell us about it.” Danny said and coach gave him a look and took the quarter from him, “Danny, you know, I really expect more from you at this point, really.” He said and he looked at my brother and tossed him the quarter, “McCall. Risk, reward. The risk: If you don’t put that quarter in the mug, you have to take the pop- the quiz. And you have to write an essay. Risk, more work. Reward, no work at all. Or choose not to play.” Coach said. “But isn't this just chance?” Scott asked. “No. You know your abilities, your coordination, your focus, past experience all factors affecting the outcome. So what’s it gonna be, McCall? More work, no work, or choose not to play?”Coach asked.  Scott placed the quarter on the desk, “No play.” He said. “Okay. Who’s next? Who wants the quarter?” Coach asked as he walked back up to the front. Stiles raised his hand and banged on his desk and Scott and I laughed, “There ya go! There’s a gambling’ man! Come on! Step up, step up.”Coach said and Stiles stood up and walked up there as the class clapped. “Alright, Stilinski.”Coach said and he handed Stiles the quarter. Stiles got into a throwing potion. Stiles didn’t notice that the door opened and his dad stood there with a deputy, “Stiles.” Coach said,”Yeah, coach, I got it.” Stiles said not looking up. “Stiles.”His dad said and Stiles looked up, “What class does Sadie have right now?” he asked and Stiles and coach glanced over at me, his dad looked over and when he saw me he motioned me to come with him. I nodded and stood up and Stiles went to hand the quarter over to coach but his dad stopped him, “No, you stay.” He said, “Dad.” He said but Mr. S just gave his son a look and we walked into the hallway. “When is the last time you saw Heather?” he asked me, “Heather? Um, last night, we went to her birthday party-Wait, why?” I asked him. “Nobody can find her. We put out an A.P.B, but Sadie, all her friends say you were the last person who saw her.” He said. “Me?” I asked quietly. “We hope that it’s just a series of bad decisions based on too much to drink. But if you remember anything else, you call me. Alright?” he asked and I nodded slowly,”Alright, you can go back into class.” He said and I nodded and opened the door. “Yes! Reward! Okay, who’s next?”Coach said as a kid I didn’t know sat back down. “Greenberg put your hand down. You don’t have a chance.” Coach said and Greenberg listened. I slipped into my seat and tried to listen in on the lesson. I could see Scott and Stiles glance at me every once in a while and I figured that Scott listened in on my conversation with Stiles dad and told Stiles what was being said.

“Later, free period

*Sadie’s pov*
Allison, Lydia and I were in the library, Allison was still obsessing over the bruise and she was trying to find out what it was. I came hoping they could distract me from my thoughts, Ever since Stiles dad had told me about Heather missing I haven’t been able to think about anything else. I mean, I was the last one to see her, I should have known she wouldn't have just left without at least waiting to tell me about it. If I would have stayed with her maybe she wouldn't have been missing in the first place… “I want one.” Lydia said, snapping me out of my thoughts. Allison and I looked to see she was talking about the new twins, “Which one?” Allison asked her, “The straight one, obviously.” She said and then as if on cue the gay one stole a glance at Danny. I looked at Lydia’s coffee cup and then the drawing of the bruise that Allison drew, “what if it’s not a symbol? What if it’s a logo for something?” I asked as I showed Allison the coffee cup. She smiled, “You’re a genius, Sadie!” she said and I laughed and she typed in Beacon Hills logos into the image search engine and we started to look threw them as Lydia watched the twins.  I was just happy I could get out of my head, even if it was just for a little bit…

*Scott’s pov*
“So you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?” I asked Stiles as we were walking around the halls during free period. “Derek says it’s easier to turn teenagers.”Stiles reminded me. “But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta?” I asked him. He sighed frustrated,” Scott, I don’t know. I don’t care, alright? Our moms were best friends before mine died, alright?  We used to take frickin’ bubble baths together! And we know Sadie; she’s going to blame herself for this. I can’t have her doing that, so we have to find Heather.” He said to me. “Then we need Isaac to remember.”I said, knowing he was right about Sadie blaming herself. “How? Peter and Derek couldn't do it. You know any other werewolves with a better trick?” He asked me. “Maybe not a werewolf, but someone who knows a lot about them.” I said.

~Later that day; at Deaton’s clinic.

*Sadie’s pov*
“Obviously, it’s not going to be particularly comfortable. But if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you’ll slip into a trance-like state.” Deaton said to Isaac as Derek, Scott, and Stiles filled up a tub with water and ice. “Like being hypnotized?” Isaac asked, Deaton smiled, “Exactly. You’ll be half transformed. It’ll let us access your subconscious mind.”Deaton said. “How slow does his heart rate need to be?” Derek asked and I knew he was worried for his beta. “Very slow.”Deaton said as he looked over at Derek. “Okay, well, how slow is very slow?”Scott asked and I knew he was worried too, he’ll I think we all were but we needed answers, we needed to find Erica, Boyd, and Heather.  “Nearly dead.”Deaton said. “It’s safe though, right?” Isaac asked as he glanced at Deaton. “Do you want me to answer honestly?” Deaton said. Isaac shook his head, “No. No, not really.” He said and he looked at the tub again. There was a snapping sound and we all looked to see Stiles had pulled on a long pair of rubber gloves, he saw Derek glare at him and he grimaced,”Sorry.” He said and he took off the glove and immediately came to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was biting my fingernails and just thinking when Derek snapped me out of it, “What?” Derek asked as he looked at me which got everyone else to. “Nothing, I just wish there was an easier way to get answers.” I said quietly, and Stiles squeezed my side and I leaned into him as I placed my head on his chest.  I looked over at Isaac, “Look, if it feels too risky, you don’t have to do this.” Scott said and Isaac looked at everyone and then me. And from the look I could tell he had already made up his mind, he wanted to help in any way he could, I knew that feeling. ”Alright, let’s do this.” I said and everyone nodded. Isaac took off his shirt and Stiles covered my eyes and I heard everyone laugh and I just smiled. Isaac climbed into the tub and Stiles removed his hand from my eyes and I watched at Derek and Scott held Isaac down under the water. “Hold him.” Deaton said. “We’re trying!” Scott said and Stiles un-wrapped his self from me and went to help them. They stopped and Isaac floated up to the surface, “Now, remember; only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out.”Deaton said quietly to us and we nodded. Stiles dried off his hands and tossed the towel to Scott and he came back over to me. “Isaac? Can you hear me?” Deaton asked. “Yes. I can hear you.” Isaac replied. Stiles rubbed his hands together trying to get them warm, I smiled and I grabbed them and blew on them as I listened to Deaton. “This is Dr. Deaton. I’d like to ask you a few questions, is that alright?” he asked Isaac. “Yes.” Isaac said. “I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as much vivid detail as possible, like you’re actually there again.”Deaton said. Isaac started to move around, “I-I don’t wanna do that. I don’t- I don’t wanna do that.” He repeated freaked out. “Isaac, it’s alright. Just relax. They’re just memories. You can’t be hurt by a memory.”Deaton said trying to calm him down. “I don’t wanna do that.” Isaac said again. “It’s alright.” Deaton said, “I don’t wanna do that.” Isaac said again. “Relax. Relax.” Deaton said and Isaac stopped moving and let out a deep breath. I stopped blowing on Stiles hands and I let them go and he smiled and pecked my forehead in thanks and we turned to the tub “Good, now let’s go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd.”Deaton said soothingly. “Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house, maybe?” Deaton asked. “It’s not- It’s not a house.”Isaac stuttered out, “It’s stone, I think marble.”Isaac said. Deaton smiled, “That’s perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?”Deaton asked.” It’s dusty, so empty.” Isaac said. “Like an abandoned building?”Deaton said and then Isaac started to move around again, “Isaac? Isaac?” He asked worried, “Someone’s here. Someone’s here.”Isaac said. “Isaac, relax.”Deaton said. “No, no, no, they see me, they see me!”Isaac shouted. “Just memories, you won’t be hurt by memories. Just relax. Relax.”Deaton said and Isaac did. “Good. Now tell us what you see. Tell us everything.”Deaton said. “I hear him. He’s talking about the full moon, about being out of control when the moon rises.”Isaac said and we knew he was talking about Boyd. “Is he talking to Erica?”Deaton asked. “I think so, I can’t- I can’t see her, I ca- I can’t see either of them.”Isaac stuttered out. “Can you hear anything else?”Deaton asked. “They’re worried. They’re worried what they’ll do during the full moon. They’re worried that they’re gonna hurt each other.”Isaac said. Deaton looked at us, “If they’re locked in together on the full moon, they’re gonna tear each other apart.”Deaton said to us and then looked at Isaac, “Isaac, we need to find them right now. Can you see them?” Deaton asked. “No.” Isaac said. “Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of a marker? A number on a door? A sign?”Deaton asked. “They’re here.”Isaac whispered out, “They- they-“He started, “It’s alright.” Deaton said. “No.” Isaac said. “Just tell us-“Deaton started, “They see me. They found me. There here!”Isaac shouted as he freaked out in the tub. “This isn't working.”Derek said and then he walked and leaned down next to Isaac, “Isaac, where are you?” Derek said. “I can’t see them. It’s too dark!”Isaac shouted. “Just tell me where you are.”Derek pushed again. “I can’t see!”Isaac said again. “Isaac, where are you? Just tell me where you are.”Derek said as he grabbed onto Isaac. “His heart rate, he could go into shock.”Deaton said to Derek. I got a sharp pain in my head, “Derek, let him go!”My brother shouted and I closed my eyes as the pain intensified, I could see what Isaac was seeing. I cried out and slid down to the floor, “Sadie?!” Stiles shouted and I held my head as a bunch of different images flashed threw my head. “Isaac, where are you?” I heard Derek asked. “Derek cut it out! Sadie is in his head now; if you don’t stop you could hurt them both!”Deaton said.

*Isaac’s head*
“Isaac?  Isaac, where are you?”I said but there was no sign of him, I heard footsteps and I ran into the closet next to me. The door opened and this woman and man tossed Isaac inside and I looked next to me and I let out a scream. Erica was dead next to me… “Sadie, get out of his head. Come on Sadie-baby, wake up.”
*Back to the clinic.*

I heard water splashing and then water dripping on the floor, I gasped and my eyes shot opened. I was in someone’s arms and I coughed,”Shh, take a couple deep breaths, it’s alright. I’m here, I’m here.”Stiles whispered as he rubbed my back and held me close to him. I heard him let out a sigh of relief and he kissed my head. “What did you see?”Deaton asked Isaac and Erica’s face flashed into my head and I buried my head in Stiles chest as I listened to Isaac, “A vault! It’s a bank vault! I saw it! I saw the name. It’s, uh B-beacon hills first national bank. It’s, um it’s an abandoned bank, and they’re keeping them locked inside, inside the vault.”Isaac said. It was quiet and I looked at them to see they had expressions I couldn't read. “What?”Isaac asked with a towel wrapped around him, I climbed out of Stiles lap and we stood up. “You don’t remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?”Scott asked. “No.” Isaac said confused, but I knew what they were talking about. “You said when they captured you that they tossed you into a closet and that there was a body in it.” Stiles said. “What body?”Isaac asked. “Erica, you said it was Erica.”Stiles said.

~10 Minutes later.
Isaac was now dried off and had his shirt back on; but Derek was in denial about Erica, “She’s not dead.”Derek said and he crossed his arms. “Derek, he said, “There’s a dead body. It’s Erica.” Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation.”Stiles said frustrated. “Then who was in the vault with Boyd?” Derek asked. “Someone else, obviously. Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. You know the one that saved you.”Scott said to Isaac. “No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was.” Isaac said. “What if that’s how Erica died? They like, pit them against each other during the full moons and See’s which one survives. It’s like werewolf Thunder dome.”Stiles said. “Then we get them out tonight.”Derek said. “Be smart about this, Derek. You can’t just go storming in.”Deaton said. “If Isaac got in, then so can we.”Derek said. I rolled my eyes and stopped leaning against the examination table, “But he didn’t get through a vault door, did he?” I asked with sass, Derek and everyone looked at me surprised, “No, that’s right he didn’t. So you’re going to need an actual plan. You can’t just bust in there wolfed out.” I said and Derek glared at me, “How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?” Derek asked me. “Uh, I think someone already did.”Stiles said and we all looked at him, “Beacon hills first national closes its door three months after vault robbery.”Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won’t take long to find out.”Stiles said. “How long?”Derek asked. “It’s the internet, Derek. Okay? Minutes.” Stiles said with a smirk.

~The next morning, Stilinski house.

*Sadie’s pov*
“Guys. Hey, time to wake up.” I heard Mr. Stilinski say and I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed and looked around the room and let out a giggle. Stiles was half on the bed and half on the floor, and Scott was passed out on the floor. I looked at Mr. Stilinski and he shook his head at them, “Boys. “He said and when they didn’t wake up,” Boys!” he shouted and Stiles fell to the floor and Scott hopped up. Stiles stood up and took the piece of paper that was stuck to his face off. “I got to get to work and you three need to get to school.”Stiles dad said and he left the room, “Wait, Mr. Stilinski?!” I called out and I climbed off the bed, he came back in and looked at me, “Anything new on Heather?” I asked and he shook his head, “No, nothing yet.”He said and I nodded and he left. “Ten hours and nothing.”I said as I looked at all the papers on the floor that we had printed out last night. “We’re gonna find something.”Scott said. “Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead or Boyd any less about-to-be-dead.”Stiles said with a frustrated sigh. “Well, we still have time.”Scott said. “Is this whole, like, “remain optimistic “in the face of complete and utter disaster” thing a part of the “be a better Scott McCall” program?”Stiles asked him. “Uh, not if it doesn't work.”Scott said. Stiles sighed, “No, it works.”Stiles said and he looked at the paper in his hands,”Oh, dad! Dad? Dad!” Stiles said and he handed me the paper and ran out of his room. I looked at the paper and saw that his dad was the arresting officer and I knew what he was going to do.

~School parking lot.
“So mystery girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank? *Lydia scoffed* what is she trying to do? Give us investment advice?”Lydia said as Allison pulled into a parking spot. “Not at this bank, it’s been closed for years.”Allison said as she shut off her car. “Why aren't you telling Scott?”Lydia asked as they climbed out of the car. “Because according to someone, I need to find something real.”Allison said as she opened her trunk and grabbed her bag. Allison saw the chain cutters and she closed her trunk and looked at Lydia, “Which reminds me, um, I can’t drive you home today. I have an errand to run after school.”Allison said and Lydia nodded, “I’ll just hitched one home with my little sister.”Lydia said and they walked into school.

Sadie’s outfit- polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=134725921

*Sadie’s pov*
Stiles parked the car and him and I climbed out and walked over to Scott’s motor cross bike,”Alright, so we meet at Derek’s at 5 to go over the plan, and then we don’t get started until dark.” Scott said. “Okay, what do we do till then?”Stiles asked and he stopped walking, “what, right now? We've got English.”Scott said and walked off. Stiles groaned and I laughed, “Come on babe.” I said and I grabbed his hand and dragged him behind me inside the building.

~5pm, Derek’s loft.

*Sadie’s pov*
“Okay. You see this?” Stiles asked Scott, Derek and I as he pointed to something on the blueprints. “This is how they got in. It’s a rooftop air conditioning vent, leading down inside the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay?” Stiles asked and we all nodded. “One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about 12 hours to drill into the wall, which is stone by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall.”Stiles said. “Can we fit in there?”Derek asked. “Yes, we can, but very, very barely. And they also patched the wall, obviously, so we’re gonna need a drill of some kind. I’m think maybe a diamond bit-“Stiles started, “Look, forget the drill. “ Derek said.”Sorry?”Stiles asked him. “If I go in first, how much space do I have?”Derek asked. Stiles gave him a look, “What do you think you’re gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?”Stiles asked him. “Yes, Stiles, I’m gonna punch through the wall.”Derek said with a smile. “Okay, alright, big guy. Let’s see it. Let’s see that fist. Big, old fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there. Don’t be scared. Big, bad wolf.”Stiles taunted Derek, “Babe-“I started but he stopped me. “I got it Sadie.” He said and I just rolled my eyes. Derek made his fist,”Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this?” Stiles said and he held his hand up about 3 inches away from Derek’s. “That’s maybe 3 inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co-“and before Stiles could finish Derek had punch his hand and it fell back and hit the table. Stiles grabbed his hand in pain, “He can do it.”Stiles wheezed out and I sighed. “I’ll get through the wall. Who’s following me down?”Derek asked and he glanced at Peter who was just sitting on the spiral stair case. “Don’t look at me. I’m not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you’re not looking at very good odds for yourself.”Peter said. I saw Stiles still holding his hand in pain and I sighed and walked over to him, I grabbed his hand and I held it in both of mine and closed my eyes as I focused on healing it. “So I’m supposed to just let them die?”Derek asked and I opened my eyes and let go of Stiles hand and he smiled and kissed my forehead and I smiled and looked at Scott and them. “One of them is already dead.”Peter said and Derek glared at him, “We don’t know that.” He said still in denial. “Do I have to remind you what we’re up against here? A pack of alphas. All of them, killers. And if that’s not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant alpha. I’m sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids, they’re gonna be missed.”Peter said. “Could someone kill him again, please?”Stiles said as he leaned his hands on the table and I giggled which caused Stiles to send a wink my way. “Derek, seriously? Not worth the risk.” Peter said. Derek glanced over at Scott, “What about you?” he asked and of course Stiles thought he meant him,”Yeah, if you want me to come-“”Not you.”Derek said. “Got it.”Stiles said and he shut up. “I don’t know about Erica. But if Boyd is still alive, we have to do something. We have to try.”Scott said and by the look on his face he had something else to say and Derek knew to, “But?”Derek asked and Scott sighed, “Who’s the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?”Scott asked…

~Hours later, Derek’s loft

*Sadie’s pov*
Peter was sitting on the couch and I was sat up against one of the wood pillars and Stiles was pacing back and forth. “I can’t take waiting around like this, you know? It’s nerve-racking. My nerves are racked. They’re severely racked- racked.” Stiles said as he through his hands around. “I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it’s over.”Peter said and I glared at him, “You’re not touching him.” I said and Peter chuckled and smiled at me.  Stiles seemed to be in his own little world, “You think Erica’s really dead?”Stiles asked. “You think I really care?” Peter said. “I just- I don’t understand the bank, though. Like, why wouldn't they chain them up in some underground lair or something? They’re an alpha pack, right? So shouldn't they have a lair?”Stiles asked. “They’re werewolves, not bond villains.”Peter said as he rested his head against the couch and looked up at the ceiling. “Wait a second, maybe they’re living there, you know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens.”Stiles said as he stopped and gestured at the wall. “Wolf dens?” I asked confused. “Yeah, wolf dens.” He said as he looked at me and then he looked at Peter. “Where do you live?”Stiles asked him and I stood up and leaned against the pillar, “In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods.” Peter said and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. “Whoa, really?” Stiles asked. “No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown.”Peter said. “Okay, fine, but still, that just proves that there’s something up with the bank. And why wait around for the full moon, huh?” Stiles asked and I nodded,” Yeah, why not just kill them whenever they want to?”I asked them. “Maybe they think it’s poetic.” Peter said. “They've already had three full moons to be poetic, though.” I said. “And here, you two have only had one full hour to be so annoy-“Peter stopped his line of thought and sat up. “No, go head, finish what you were saying. We’re so an- anno- annoying. What were you gonna say there?” Stiles said. “What are the walls made of?”Peter asked. “What? Uh, I don’t know, like wood and brick or-“Stiles said as he looked around the loft. “No, the vault, the vault walls, what are they made out of? Where would it say that?”Peter asked. “Doesn't say anything.” Stiles said. Peter stood up and walked to the table and we followed, “Where would it say the materials, the type of stone?” Peter asked. “Oh. Oh, hang on.” Stiles said has he went through the papers, “Here, yeah here. It’s gotta be in there.”Stiles said as he handed it over to Peter.

*Scott’s pov*
“What?”Derek asked me as I stopped moving. We had just gotten to the bank and we were on the side of it in the alley about to climb up to the roof. “There’s just something I can’t get out of my head.”I said. “The moon’s rising, Scott. What is it?” Derek asked. “Risk and reward.” I said. “Which means what?”Derek asked. “We’re not measuring the risk with enough information. We don’t know enough.” I said. “We know time’s running out.”Derek said. “Yeah, but think about it. They put the triskele on your door four months ago. What have they been doing all this time? Why wait until now?”I said confused. “We don’t have the time to figure out every little detail.”Derek said and I could tell he was getting frustrated. “Okay, but what if this detail is the reason why they waited, what if it’s the most important one?”I asked Derek. “Then we do nothing. And Boyd and Erica are dead. I know what I’m risking. My life for theirs. And I won’t blame you if you don’t follow me.”Derek said as he started too climbed up the emergency latter.

*Stiles pov*
“There, that’s it.”Peter said and pointed to it,” Hecatolte.” Sadie said. “Is that awful? That sounds awful.”I said. “Get ‘em on the phone. Call them. Now!”Peter said and I quickly pulled out my phone. “Why is he calling them?! What does that mean?”Sadie asked Peter and he looked at her. “Cause Boyd and that girl aren't gonna kill each other. They’re gonna kill Derek and Scott.”Peter said and I could see worry fill up Sadie’s eyes.

*Scott’s pov*
“Boyd? Boyd? It's me. It's Derek.”Derek said to Boyd. “Stiles, now is not the best time.” I said to him over the phone. “Scott! Scott! No, listen to me, okay? Look, you gotta get out of there. Look, the walls of the vault are made with a mineral called Hecatolte. It scatters the moonlight.” He said, “What does that mean?” I asked him, “We’re here to get you out, okay?”Derek said to Boyd. “Look, it keeps the moonlight out, okay? They haven't felt the full moon in months.” Stiles said and I heard it go on speaker.
 “Scotty, think of it like the gladiators in the Roman coliseum. They used to starve the lions for three days, making them more vicious, more out of control. Deucalion has kept them from shifting for three full moons, diminishing their tolerance to it. Scott, they're gonna be stronger, more savage, and more bloodthirsty. Scott, they're the lions. They're the starved lions, and you and Derek just stepped into the coliseum.” Sadie said. I looked up at Derek, “Derek, we got a problem, a really big problem.” I said. “Cora?”Derek asked surprised. “Who?”I asked. “Cora?” Derek said again. “Derek, get out. Get out now!”The girl Derek was calling Cora said.

*Stiles pov*
“Scott? Hey, Scott! Scott! No, no! Wait. Scotty!? Scott, are you hearing me!? Scotty!?”Sadie cried out and the phone went dead. “I have to go down there; I have to make sure he’s safe.”Sadie said and she went to leave but I grabbed her hand, “No, you’re staying here.” I said. “Stiles my brother could be getting killed right now! Let me go.”She said. “No, Scott will be fine. Plus if he found out I let you go down there he would kill me. Derek is with him Sadie, he’ll be fine.”I said looking her directly in her eyes. “Your boyfriend is right; you going down there, it will just give Scott another person to worry about. He’ll be fine.”Peter said and Sadie nodded and she walked into my arms and wrapped her arms around my waist and she placed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back and kissed her head. Peter walked over to the couch and just laid back and we all waited for a call from them.

*Scott’s pov*
 “You know her?” I asked Derek as we started fighting off Boyd and Cora. “She's my sister, my younger sister.” Derek said. “What the hell is she doing here?” I asked him. “Like I have a clue. I thought she was dead! Look out!”He said as Boyd threw me into a wall. I coughed and stood back up, the vault door opened and Ms. Morrell bent down and sprinkled mountain ash, successfully trapping us in with Boyd and Cora.  Cora and Boyd were beating us and Allison came out of nowhere and bent down to break the seal, “No! Don't break the seal!”Derek said but Allison saw how bad we looked and she ignored him and moved out of the way as Cora and Boyd ran out, “Boyd, Cora!”Derek shouted but they were gone. Derek rushed out and I followed after,” Don't touch her!” I said to him as he stared at Allison. “What were you thinking?” Derek yelled at her. “That I had to do something.” Allison said. “She saved our lives.” I said to Derek and he turned to me. “Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what we just set free?”He shouted. “You want to blame me? Well, I am not the one turning teenagers into killers.”Allison said to him. He glared at her, “No, that's just the rest of your family.”He said to her. “I made mistakes. But Gerard’s is not my fault.”She said. He crossed his arms and looked at her, “And what about your mother?” He asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows, “What do you mean?”She asked confused. Derek looked at me, “Tell her, Scott.”He said. “What does he mean, Scott? What does he mean?” She asked me and I sighed and told her the one thing Sadie and I planned on never telling her…