Chapter 10- The Overlooked

^Enjoy my lovely's!^

Ps. Sadie always has an outfit packed in a bag in Stiles car in case of a time like this, when her outfit gets all bloody.

Sadie’s extra outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=148617036

~Currently happening at Beacon Hills Hospital.

A storm is raging above Beacon Hills Hospital.  The wind rips at trees and the clouds rush past a nearly full moon. In front of the Emergency Room entrance, patients are wheeled out on gurneys trailing intravenous infusion stands. The flashing lights from two ambulances and a Sheriff’s Department truck add to the general chaos. “Okay, all medications should be sealed inside the plastic bags, and the patients carry it in their hands. When you've completely evacuated the room, you mark the door with a red "X," okay? “Melissa shouts over the chaos to the other staff. “What the hell is going on? The weather called for mild thunderstorms this morning.”A Doctor asks. “And now they're saying power is already out in several towns. Hill Valley's under a flood watch.”Melissa informs him. “I live in Hill Valley.”He says. “Are your patients clear?”She asks him. “Uh, All except for Cora Hale.”He said. “Okay, I’ll get her, you can go.”She says. He thanks her and leaves. “Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?”Peter shouted. “Sorry, but she wasn't, uh you’re supposed to be dead.”Melissa says to him in shock. “I get that a lot actually.”Peter says, before they can say anything more, the machines monitoring Cora’s vitals begin to beep. She gasps for breath, sits up and vomits a combination of black goo and mistletoe onto the floor.

~Derek’s loft.

“Derek?  Derek, where are you?” Jennifer Blake asked as she rushed into the loft. “Right here.”Derek said. Jennifer rushed forward and hugged him, “Thank God. Something happened at the recital, at the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them.”Jennifer said. “From who?”Derek asked. “Scott, Stiles, and Sadie.  They're gonna tell you things, things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay?  You trust me?” she asked. “What is it?”Derek asked. “Promise you'll listen to me.”She said. “I promise.”Derek said. She kisses him and pulls back, “They're already here, aren't they?”She asked and Stiles and Scott step out from where they were hiding behind the wall. She hid her surprise when she didn’t see Sadie, “So they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?”She asked, trying to deny it. Derek crossed his arms, “We told him you're the one killing people.”Scott said. “Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense.”Jennifer said. “Where's my dad?”Stiles asked, speaking for the first time with tears in his eyes. Jennifer looked at him, “How should I know?” she said and then she looked at Derek, “Derek, tell me you don't believe this. “She said. “Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?”Derek asked with his arms still crossed. “No. “She said. “Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and Sadie.”Stiles said. “Lydia Martin and Sadie McCall? I don't know anything about that.”She said, still putting a show on. “What do you know?”Derek asked. “I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way. “Jennifer said. Derek’s loft door’s slid open and to everyone surprise it was Sadie, Jennifer paled.

*Sadie’s pov*

I walked into the loft and shut the door behind me with the flick of my hand. “Actually, we can prove it” I said and I pulled out the extra bottle of Mistletoe Deaton gave to me.  “What is that?”Jennifer asked. I walked closer, “Well, my brothers and my boss told me it's a poison and a cure, which means you can use it and it can be used against you.”I said as I twisted off the cap. “Mistletoe?” she whispers and I tossed the powder into the air, Jennifer reverts to the badly scarred and bald Darach appearance then back to her beautiful disguise.”Derek, wait, wait! “Jennifer pleaded as Derek stalked towards her. “You need me.” What are you?”Derek asked as he grabbed Jennifer by the throat. “The only person who can save your sister.”She gasped out. “Call Peter. Call him!”Jennifer chokes out. Derek does but keeps his grip on Jennifer’s throat.  “Mistletoe.”Derek says and a couple seconds later he hangs up the phone and is lifting Jennifer up by the neck. “Derek. Derek, what are you doing?”Scott asks. “Her life it's in my hands! “Jennifer chokes out obviously talking about Derek’s sister. “Stop. Derek, stop! “Stiles shouts. Jennifer looks over at Stiles,”Stilinski, you'll never find him.”She says. “Derek, Derek!”I shouted and he dropped Jennifer to the floor. “That’s right. You need me, all of you.”She says cockily.