Chapter 8 - Visionary

^Hey everyone! Thank you so much for being so patient!
There is just so much information in the chapter,
that I wanted to make sure I got it all and that It made since.
Well, enjoy!! :)^

~In the past- Flashback to 15 year old Derek.

 A scared Derek Hale is running through the foggy woods. He trips and falls in front of one of the hunters’ ultrasonic emitters, a device which broadcasts a high pitch designed to herd werewolves in a certain direction. More than a dozen hunters are in the woods with flashlights, guns and crossbows. A young scared Derek runs into another young man who recognizes him as “a Hale” just before an arrow pierces through the back of the young man’s neck and lodges in his throat. Stunned, Derek just stands there as a hunter takes aim at him with a crossbow. As the shaft flies toward him, his Uncle Peter steps up and grabs it out of the air. Both boys run. The hunters walk up and it’s Gerard and Chris Argent, flanked by several other hunters, they approach the young man’s dead body. Chris says the dead man “killed two of ours” and orders the hunters to find Peter and Derek but to bring them in alive according to the Hunter’s Code. Derek and Peter take refuge in the basement of an abandoned house. There is a large tree growing up through the foundation.

~Present time- location Derek’s loft.

Sadie’s outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/sadie_outfit/set?id=146428780

*Sadie’s pov*

“They were there for two days, waiting, and hiding. That's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us hide and heal.” Cora said to Stiles and i. “Okay, so is two days standard, then, or are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?” Stiles asked. Cora glared at him, “Why do you care?” she snapped at him. “Why do I care? - Let's see because over the last few weeks, my best friend's tried to kill himself. His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed. A girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed. Boyd was killed by alphas - do you want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For, like, an hour.” Stiles said. “You think Derek can do anything about that?” Cora asked. “Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it, yeah.” Stiles said as Peter walked into the room. Cora sighed, “I don't know. There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when we knew him.” Cora said gesturing to her and Peter. “What was he like?” I asked speaking up for the first time. Peter looked at me, “A lot like your brother, actually. A lot like most teenagers, unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, and tolerable really only to other teenagers.” Peter said.. “So what happened? What changed him?” I asked. “Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men, a girl.” Peter said and I raised my eye brows in surprise. “You're telling us some girl broke his little heart? That's why Derek is the way he is?” Stiles asked and I hit him for is tone. “Do you remember Derek before he was an Alpha, he had blue eyes? Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?” Peter asked. “I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing.” Stiles said. “If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes.” Peter said.

~Unknown Hospital; Gerard’s room.

*Scott’s pov*

Allison walks in first,” Did you bring him?” I heard Gerard ask and Allison looked at me and I walked in further. Gerard looked at me and smiled, “Oh, come in, Scott, and give an old man a little something for his pain.” He said. Allison looked at me, “You don't have to do this.” She said and before I could say something Gerard cut in, “If you want me to talk, this is how it's going to happen.” He said. I looked at him, “If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. Everything.” I said putting envies on everything.  He nodded and I took some of his pain away.