Chapter 16- Illuminated.

^Enjoy!! :)^

Neighborhood kids are smashing jack-o-lanterns on Halloween night. Suddenly a skein of five Demon Warriors appears out of the mist. They pass the children by without a glance.

~Agent's apartment.
Isaac lies shaking on the floor in Allison's room. He is freezing. Allison and her father find him and Chris punches him until Isaac's werewolf side triggers and begins the healing process. "Did you see them?"Isaac asks still shaking. "Who?"Allison asks. "There were five of them. They wore black. I couldn't- I couldn't see their faces. They were covered."Isaac muttered out. "What do you mean? Like masks?"Allison asked. Isaac nodded, "One of them I could see his eyes. They were greenish-yellow. Like a- Like a firefly."Isaac said. "Security system wasn't triggered."Chris said. "Then how did they get in?"Allison asked. "They didn't. It was like they came out of the shadows."Isaac said. After Isaac said this realization crossed Chris's face. Allison turned to him, "Do you know what that means? Dad?"She asks when she sees his face. "Um- I'm not sure. Listen, the two of you I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours."Chris said. "From everyone?"Isaac asked wanting to tell Scott and Sadie, they had become really close. Sadie and Scott welcomed him in like he was a brother. "Just 24 hours."Chris said. "They could've killed him, Dad."Allison said. "But they didn't. And I think there's a reason why. I think they might have been after me."Chris says and walks out of Allison's room. He goes to his room and retrieves a wooden box; inside we see one of the Demon's Hannya broken into pieces.

~Sheriff's station.
*Sadie's pov*
My dad attempts to question Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Kira, and I about the incident at the power plant."So when did you get there?"Our Dad asked Scott. "At the same time."Scott says. "At the same time as who?"Our dad says. "At the same time as us."Stiles said meaning, me, him, and Lydia. "By coincidence?"Our dad asked. "What do you mean coincidence?"Scott said. "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"Our dad asked. "Are you asking me?"Stiles asked. "I think he's asking me."Scott said. "I think he's asking the both of you."Lydia and I said. "Okay, let me answer the questions."Stiles said and Scott nodded. "Let me ask the questions."Our dad said and then he went over our story again, "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."Our dad recalled. "Sounds about right."Stiles said and we nodded. "How did you know he'd take her to a power station?"Our dad asked Stiles. "Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?"Stiles replied. "That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles."Our dad said. Stiles smiled,"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement."Stiles says and winks at his dad. His dad stifled a laugh and I covered my laugh with a cough. "Stiles, just, uh just answer the man."Mr. Stilinski said. "We made a good guess."Stiles said. Scott's and my dad turned to Kira and Scott. "What were the two of you doing?"He asked. "Eating pizza."Scott says at the same time Kira said, "Eating sushi." They looked at each other and then Scott's and my dad, "Eating sushi."Scott says but Kira says, "Eating pizza." Scott looked at our dad, "Eating sushi and pizza."He says. "You believe this?"Our dad asked Mr. Stilinski. "To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."Mr. Stilinski says. Our dad turned to Kira, "Kira is that how you remember it?"He asked. "Yes. Could I get my phone back now?"She asks. "Sorry, but no."Our dad says and puts it in an evidence bag. "Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."Mr. Stilinski says and everyone walked out of the office but our dad pulled Scott and I aside. "Scott, Sadie I don't know why you guys are lying or why Stilinski is content to listen to this crap. But try and remember something, if half this story about Barrow is true, then not only did someone help set him loose, but he was a pawn in their little game. A mass murderer is bad enough, a mass murderer being controlled by someone? Far worse."Our dad said. "Yeah, we get it."Scott says and I nod. "Alright, go home. It's a school night."He says and we leave.

~Kira's bedroom; later that night.
Kira lights a candle. She then takes a selfie in the mirror with her camera, since the cops still have her phone. The image shows she is surrounded by, what appear to be, flames.

Sadie's outfit-
~School; the next morning.
Class is still in session though as Coach Finstock reminds everyone via bullhorn. Stiles knocks his keys from his locker onto the floor. We can see he has a green aluminum bottle opener as a key chain. He notices one specific key, staring at it until Scott arrives. "No. No. Stop. Stop."Stiles says. "What? I need to talk to her."Scott says looking at Kira. "No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her."Stiles says. "Which is why I need to talk to her."Scott said. "Scott, no way. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction."Stiles says. "What if she's like me or Sadie?"Scott asked. "That girl walked through 1.21 jig watts of electricity. She's not like you or Sadie."Stiles says and looks back at his keys.

~Boy's locker room.
Danny is on his cell phone. Apparently the power outage means the Halloween backlight party he'd planned will have to be cancelled. "Black light party?"Ethan asks Danny after he hung up. "More like canceled party. The venue I booked won't have power for at least another day."Danny says. "You want help finding a new place?"Ethan asks. "What's the point? Nothing in town's going to have power. Thanks anyway."Danny says and walks away. "You want to throw a Halloween party? What's next? You gonna join the Yearbook Club?"Aiden teases his brother. "Just trying to do something nice."Ethan says. "Why? Who cares?"Aiden says. Scott walks in with Stiles and they head to their lockers, "He does. You don't get it, do you? Scott doesn't care about power. He cares about people. You want to be a wolf in his pack? Try being a human in high school."Ethan says to his brother.

~In the hallway; outside Harris's old classroom.
"Sweetheart, since this is my first class and I haven't taught in five years, I just want to remind you of one thing. Try not to embarrass me."Ms. Martin says to her daughter teasingly. "You should've thought about that before wearing those shoes."Lydia replies teasing back. Ms. Martin smiles, "Love you."She says and places a kiss to her daughter cheek. "Love you, too."Lydia replies.

~ Later.
"Why's your mom teaching biology?"Aiden asks Lydia. "Because Mr. Harris used to teach biology. Until his new occupation, Human sacrifice."Lydia says and looks at him. "What? I didn't kill him."Aiden says and then he sees an emotion come on Lydia's face. "Lydia, what?"He asks. "The other night, I helped save someone's life. That felt really good and I look at you, and all I can think is that you helped kill Boyd. You're not just a bad boy, Aiden. You're a bad guy and I don't want to be with the bad guy."Lydia says and then goes back to her work. This prompts Aiden to go up to Danny and offer him a place to have his party.

~Derek's loft.
Derek walks out; and we don't know why yet.

~Lunchtime; School hallway.
Kira is eating lunch by herself in a school hallway and Scott joins her on the floor. "I don't want to talk about it."Kira says. "Okay. Want to talk about the pre-cal test on Friday? The teacher takes all the equations right out of the book."Scott informs. "Do you have your phone? I'm going to show you something no one else has ever seen. No one except for Barrow."Kira says and Scott takes out his phone. "Take a picture of me and use the flash."Kira said. Scott did and saw what she was talking about, "Whoa."He said. "Yeah."Kira replied. "What is it?"Scott asked. "I don't know. It started showing up a couple of months ago. It only happens with the flash on and I don't know how, but Barrow knew about it. He used my own phone to take pictures of me."Kira said. "That's why you asked for it back."Scott said. "If someone sees those pictures-"Kira said and Scott looked at her, "We need to get your phone back."He said and she nodded.

~Later that night.
Derek returns to the parking lot right outside his apartment later that night. He is ambushed by three trick-or-treaters, a devil, a pirate and a vampire. The kids are on edge as Derek slowly reaches into his SUV and pulls out a large variety bag of M&M/Mars fun sized candy. He drops a piece in each kid's bag. They stand staring at him until he flashes his eyes and, with a roar, bare his fangs. The display sends them screaming into the night. As Derek turns back to the SUV he is surrounded by the five Demon Warriors.

~Inside Derek's loft.
Aiden and Ethan set up a gas powered generator outside Derek's big loft window. "Where did you say the guy was who lives here?"Danny asked. "He's out of town."Ethan says. "Oh, yeah."Danny says. The power comes on and they test the black light fixture they attached to one of the support posts.

~Outside the sheriff's station.
"Okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this one's for my father's office."Stiles explained as he gave them each key. "You didn't steal these, did you?"Scott asked worried. "No. I cloned them using the RFID emulator."Stiles said. "Is that worse than stealing?"Scott asked, "It's smarter."Stiles replied. "Scott, can I ask you something?"Kira said and they looked at Stiles, "Okay, I'll just –"Stiles said and walked away. "You didn't tell him anything, did you? About the pictures?"Kira clarified. "Oh, no, I just said that you have some pictures of you on your phone that you didn't want anyone to see."Scott said. "What kind of pictures?"Kira asked. "Naked pictures."Scott said. "Oh. Good idea."Kira said. "Okay, cool."Scott said in relief. "Okay. Okay. So, now almost everybody's out dealing with the blackout. But there's always somebody at the front desk. There's Dispatch and usually a night shiftier or two. You guys are gonna use the service door entrance by the dumpster, Alright? Nobody uses it. Now, I'll text you if anyone comes out. But, Scott, if you get caught, I can't help you. My dad's under investigation for an impeachment because of your dad, so, if anything happens I will run and leave you both for dead."Stiles said. "Got it. Thanks."Scott said. "Seriously, dude. I'd ask my dad, but you know-"Stiles said. "No, I know. I get it."Scott said. "Alright, just, uh, hurry up."Stiles said and he climbed into his Jeep and Kira and Scott headed inside.

~Inside the Sheriff's station.
"Kira. It's dead."Scott said. "We have to take it."Kira said. "No, they'll know it's gone."Scott said. "How do we charge it if the power's out?"Kira asks. Scott then notices a laptop on the desk."See if you can find a charger cable."Scott said and they started to look. Kira finds a charging cable in a desk drawer and they turn on the computer to charge the phone from its battery. When the computer screen flicks on, there is a picture of Scott and Sadie as very young children with their father, Agent McCall. "Who are they?"Kira asks. "Me. Me, my sister and my dad."Scott says and has a little moment of wistfulness as he remembers that period of his life.

~Outside the Sheriff's station.
Stiles is still fascinated by the extra key on his key ring.

~Inside the Sheriff's station.
Meanwhile, Kira's phone takes forever to get enough charge to start. "Come on; come on "Kira mutters as she waits for her phone to turn on.

~Outside the Sheriff's Station.
Agent McCall pulls up outside and Stiles, unable to get Scott on his phone, "Come on, come on Scott."Stiles mutters."I'm gonna regret this."Stiles says and runs inside to head Agent McCall off. He stops Scott's dad, attempting to stall him outside the evidence room,"Hey, hey. Wow! Thank God you are here. Oh, boy! Thank the lord."Stiles said. "What do you want, Stiles?"Agent McCall asked. "Oh, jeez! I was just I was thinking on the case. I was thinking I should clue you in on my thinking. Here's my thinking. I was thinking this- I was thinking that Barrow, right I was thinking that Barrow received the information about who to kill at the school, right, you know that? So I was thinking maybe the person who gave him that information, check this out, and might actually be someone at the school. And that's, uh, my thinking."Stiles stalled.

~Inside the office.
"It's on. It's on."Kira says as her phone starts to turn on.

~Outside the office.
"You're right."Agent McCall said to Stiles. "I am?"Stiles asked. "Yep. We, uh -We started looking for links between Barrow, faculty and students last night."Agent McCall said. "So you already, then, know that stuff?"Stiles asked and Agent McCall nodded. "You already thought of that."Stiles said. "Your dad did."Agent McCall said. "Oh."Stiles said. "His one useful suggestion."Agent McCall said and Stiles finally lost his cool; he was sick and tired of him putting down his dad. "You know this attitude that you have toward my dad? You can dress it up to all the professional disapproval that you want. But I know the real reason why you don't like him."Stiles said. "Is that so?"Agent McCall asked. "Yeah because he knows something that you don't want him to know and guess what? I know it, too."Stiles said. "Go home, Stiles. There's a -There's a curfew."Agent McCall says trying to show him he wasn't affected by what he said.

~Outside the Sheriff's station.
"We did it. All the pictures deleted. That was awesome! I mean, terrifying. Completely terrifying but kind of awesome. I've never done anything like that before. Have you?"Kira asked Scott. "Yeah, once or twice."Scott says. "So, I guess I should take you home."Scott says and Kira nods. They go to get on his bike but Scott turns to her,"Hey, you don't want to go to a party, would you?"Scott asks.

~Derek's loft; Black light party in full swing.
Isaac opens the door to Derek's Loft revealing a group of scantily clad, glow-in-the-dark teens dancing to The Bloody Beetroots. He turns to Allison and says "Derek can never know about this."

Sadie's outfit-
*Sadie's pov*
I downed my first drink and then went looking for Danny. Danny had told me he wanted to see my outfit so that's what I was doing. "This one needs to get painted up."I heard Ethan say and I saw he was talking about Danny. "Face or body?"I heard the lady ask as I walked up. "Uh Body."Ethan said and he ripped off Danny's shirt. I laughed,"Damn Ethan, could you get his shirt off any quicker?"I asked teasingly. Ethan and Danny both blushed, "Sadie, I love the outfit!"Danny said as he was getting painted. "That shirt is wicked."Ethan said and I laughed, "Thanks boys."I said. "I need ice!"Someone shouted. Ethan looked at Danny, "I got it."Ethan said and he ran off. While the artist continues to paint Danny, I grabbed this Orange neon lipstick that was on the table and applied it.
~End of Sadie's pov

Demon Warriors begin to appear behind Danny. Catching a glimpse in her peripheral vision, Sadie turns but the figure is gone. Sadie furrows her eyebrows but just shakes it off figuring it's just the alcohol, even though she's only had one drink.

Ethan enters a storeroom to grab some ice. The incandescent light bulb flickers and goes out. He twists the bulb and it comes back on briefly but goes out again. This happens a few times until the Demon Warriors appear and surround him.

~Stiles, Scott, and Kira arrive at the party.
"It just showed up there on my key ring this morning. I asked my dad if he put it there but he said he didn't know anything about it."Stiles said. "It's just a key, right?"Kira asked. "Yeah, but it's not mine and I don't know how it got there or what it's for."Stiles said. "You want to leave so we can figure it out?"Scott asks.

*Sadie's pov*
"You want to leave so we can figure it out?"I heard Scott asks. "You guys finally made it!"I said as I walked up to them and I gave Stiles a kiss on the cheek, which left the Orange neon residue on his cheek. The three of them looked at me, "Sadie, you look fantastic! You definitely came dressed for this party."Kira said. "Haha thanks, so what is this about leaving to figure something out?"I asked and looked at Scott. He looked at Stiles; who hadn't stopped staring at me, "Stiles? Stiles!?"Scott said and Stiles looked at him, "What?"He asked. Scott smirked, "Do you still wanna figure out that key thing?"He asked. Stiles looked me up and down as he said, "It can wait. Yeah, it can definitely wait."He said causing me to blush and Kira and Scott to laugh. "What?"He asked with a blush. "Nothing, do you wanna dance?"I asked him. He nodded and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, I could hear Kira and Scott laughing at his eagerness but I thought it was adorable. He pulled me close and we started to dance to the music.
~End of Sadie pov

Kira gets jostled by the crowd. Scott takes her hand and pulls her close to him. Then he spots Allison standing at the bar. Kira sees him see her and releases his hand and backs away into the crowd. Scott and Allison exchange half-smiles, an acknowledgement that what they had is over. Scott realizes that he's lost Kira and begins to scan the room with his enhanced werewolf vision. When he spots her he sees the outline of a fox in the flames surrounding her entire body.

~Somewhere else in the party.
Aiden runs up to Lydia wearing a set of bright orange false fangs. He growls at her. She is not amused. "Not as good as the real ones."Aiden says as he takes them out. "Or as lethal."Lydia replies. "Okay, sure. I deserve that. I deserve basically everything you say about me but, you know, I was pretty instrumental setting this up."Aiden says talking about the party. "All this?"Lydia asks and Aiden nods with a smile," If I wanted to go to a rave, I'd get in a time machine and go back to the '90s."Lydia said and she walks away from him.

~Allison and Isaac.
Allison rejoins Isaac. He wants to tell Scott about the Demon Warrior attack but Allison says they promised to keep quiet to protect her father. Isaac says he doesn't like keeping secrets from Scott. Allison parlays this into a discussion of their relationship and "whatever we are." Isaac thinks Allison is mad but she says she's not – she's frustrated. He asks if she's "sexually" frustrated. She doesn't answer, just smiles, grabs a paintbrush and removes her shirt. Her bra glows pink in the black light. She challenges him to "talk about Scott" or "paint my body." He chooses the latter.

~Lydia.
Lydia stands alone and sums up the party with a series of "ly" words. Seeing Isaac and Allison she says "Finally." Stiles is dancing all crazy as Sadie just laughs and joins him which earns them an "Awkwardly but rather adorable." She then notices Aiden sandwiched between two grinding girls and says "Predictably."
Lydia hears something, a light growling and popping sound. She scans the party but sees nothing at first. Then the Demon Warriors begin to flicker in and out of existence. She calls out for Scott or Sadie but can't be heard over the loud music. She makes her way outside onto a wide patio-like ledge beyond the loft's giant window. There she catches her breath. The popping sound returns and one of the Demon Warriors rises up through the concrete. She turns to scream but another warrior is there and snatches the sound from her mouth with his hand. It then places a hand on the left side of her face and its eyes begin to glow.

~Elsewhere.
"Ethan?"Danny questions Aiden. "Aiden. Where's Ethan?"Aiden asks. "I'm looking for him too. I haven't seen him in like half an hour. Is something wrong?"Danny asks. Aiden runs off, "Aiden? Aiden?"Danny calls and follows after him.

~Spiral Staircase.
"You have a bottle opener?"Some girl asked Stiles. "Uh, Yeah."Stiles said and he pulled out his keys and gave them to her. The girl opened the beer bottle and gave him back his keys. "Your key has phosphors on it."The girl says to Stiles, "Look."She says and he looks to see she is talking about the mystery key. He looks up and the girl is gone.
"Stiles!"Sadie exclaims excitedly and she stumbles to him. "Whoa okay, how many drinks have you had?"Stiles ask his girlfriend. She holds up 5 fingers,"3" she says. Stiles laughs, "You're holding up 5 fingers babe."He said. "Oh, well I swear it was only 3."She says and she goes to sit down next to him and she slips, but Stiles quickly catches her. "Okay, no more drinks for you."Stiles says and he helps her sit down next to him on the stair. "Is that the doctor's orders?"Sadie asks with a smile. Stiles chuckled, "If I say yes will that make you listen?"Stiles asks. Sadie giggles and nods her head, "Then yes, no more drinks doctor's orders."Stiles said and Sadie laughs. "I love you and I don't know what I would do without you making me laugh all these years."Sadie said, Stiles looked at her, he knew she was talking somewhat about her father and the pain he's caused. "I love you 2."Stiles says and Sadie looks at him and smiles, their faces are inches apart, Stiles totally forgets about the key and leans in and connects his lips with Sadie's. She kisses him back without hesitation and Stiles pulls her closer. They make out for a few minutes before Stiles remembers what the girl said about the key and he pulls away, "I'm sorry. Do you know what phosphors are?"Stiles asks. Sadie furrows her eyebrows wondering where that was coming from but answers him anyway, "They're any substance that luminescence's. It's in your teeth and your fingernails. Laundry detergent. It's also in this."Sadie says as she wipes some of the Orange lipstick from his lips and shows him. "It reacts to the UV light, that's why it glows."Sadie said. "How is that when you're drunk you are still smart?"Stiles asked and Sadie giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "How would I get phosphors on my key?"Stiles asks her. "Um, have you been handling chemicals?"Sadie asks him. "No, I don't think I-"Stiles stops. "I have to go."Stiles said and he stood up. 'Wait where?"Sadie asked and went to stand up but she would have fallen if Stiles didn't catch her again. "Okay, you wait right here, don't move."Stiles said and Sadie nodded and he ran off. He came back seconds later and handed her a water bottle," I want you to drink all of this, okay? Remember I'm the doctor so you have to listen "Stiles said. "Doctor Stiles -Sexy, why? Where are you going?"Sadie said and Stiles smiled sadly. "I have to go do something, just wait right here. I'm going to go get someone to keep you company. "Stiles said and he went to find someone.

*Stiles's pov*
I walked through the crowd looking for Allison, Isaac, Scott, or Lydia. Maybe even Kira, Those are the only people I would trust to watch over her. The first people I found were Allison and Isaac so I walked over to them. "Hey, sorry to interrupt but I have to go and Sadie is sitting on the stairs a little drunk and I don't wanna leave her alone. Will you guys keep an eye on her?"I asked them. "Yeah of course. Where do you have to go?"Allison asked. "I have to check a theory." I said and they nodded and told me to show them where Sadie was.

*Sadie's pov*
I drank more of the water Doctor Stiles- sexy gave me; my head was hurting a little less which I was thankful for. "Sadie hey, look who I have with me. Allison and Isaac will keep you company, okay?"Doctor sexy said. "Allison, Isaac! You got to meet Doctor Stiles-sexy! Isn't he just great?"I said excitedly. Allison and Isaac laughed as Doctor Stiles- sexy blushed, "I thought you said she was a little drunk?"Isaac asked. "Yeah, that might have been an understatement."Doctor Stiles-sexy said. "Okay well, we got her, you go check your theory."Allison said as she sat down next to me. Doctor Stiles-sexy nodded and then looked at me,"Hey Sadie, you be good okay? And drink that whole bottle; I'll be back as soon as I can."Doctor Stiles- sexy said. "Okay."I said and pouted. He gave me a sad smile and he leaned down and gave me a kiss to my forehead, "I love you."He said and I smiled, "I love you too Doctor Stiles-sexy."I said and Isaac and Allison laughed and Doctor Stiles-sexy smiled and then left. I took another big gulp of the water bottle and then I closed it. "She has half that bottle gone; she'll sober up in no time."Isaac said to Allison. "She can hear you, Isaac."I said and Allison laughed, "Sorry."Isaac said and I waved him off. "I don't know if you guys know this but I love you both!"They laughed, "Really I do! Allison you're like one of my best-est friends in the whole world and Isaac you're like another big brother."I said to them. "We love you too Sadie, now how about you drink the rest of the water bottle."Isaac said and he picked up the water bottle and held it out to me. "Okay."I said and I went to grab it from him but my finger touched his and my head started to hurt and I knew a vision was coming. "Sadie? Sadie, are you okay?"I heard Allison ask but I didn't get to answer...

~Sadie's vision.
I look and see I'm in Allison's bedroom, Isaac is with me. The lights go out and three shadowy figures surround him. I catch a glimpse of a black Japanese mask and I realize that's what I saw earlier. The door slams shut and locks. They start to go after him and furniture breaks and Isaac tries fighting back and I could hear Chris and Allison try to force their way in, "Isaac! Isaac! - Isaac!"Allison shouts. "Isaac, come on, open the door!"Chris says and tries to break it down. "Isaac! - Isaac, open up!"Allison shouts...
~End of Sadie's vision.

I'm snapped back to Allison calling my name and when I open my eyes I see worry and relief cross their faces. "Sadie, are you alright?"Allison asks. "Why- why didn't you tell us? What are those things?"I asked them. Allison looked at me confused but I could tell the look on Isaac face that he knew what I just saw, "Sadie what are you-"She got cut off by Isaac, "You saw them, didn't you? Because you touched my finger by accident."Isaac said and I nodded slowly. "Sadie, you can't tell anyone. My dad said that they were probably after him and we promised him we wouldn't say anything for 24 hours while he tried to figure it out."Allison said. "So we don't know what they are?"I asked and they both nodded. "Just when I want a drink I can't have one."I said and they laughed. "Well, why don't you guys go dance and have fun. I'm definitely sobered up."I said and they laughed again. "No, we don't want to leave you by yourself."Allison said and I rolled my eyes, "Go dance! I'm gonna finish this water, grab another, and then find Lydia."I said and they nodded. We stood up and Isaac looked at me, "No more drinking though, okay?"Isaac said and I nodded and they left to dance. I finished the water and i grabbed another as i tossed out the empty bottle and went in search for Lydia.

~Derek's apartment building rooftop.
"You got some paint on you."Kira says to Scott point to his cheek. He wipes at it, "Still there."Kira says and Scott tries again but he still didn't get it. "Oh -Ah, let me."Kira says and she licks her thumb and wipes the paint of his cheek. "Oh, my God! I can't believe you just mom'ed me."Scott says to her. "I did not mom you."Kira says. "You totally mom'ed me."Scott replied. "Okay, I might have slightly mom'ed you."Kira admits and Scott chuckles. Kira suddenly get's serious, "How are you so okay with all of this? I showed you a picture that would send anybody else running the other way."Kira says. "It didn't look that bad to me."Scott says. "I look like a demon from hell."Kira says. "I guess, I saw something different."Scott says. "What did you see?"Kira asks him. "It kind of looks like it's, uh, protecting you. Kind of like armor and it doesn't look like a demon to me."Scott says. "What do you think it looks like?"Kira asks. "It looks like a fox."Scott admits, and it does.

~Inside the party.
Allison and Isaac dance and come close to kissing but don't because Allison notices something on his neck. They rush to the mirror in the storeroom and discover what looks to be a backwards number 5 branded into Isaac's neck. They hear Ethan groaning and Isaac breaks his arm to trigger his werewolf healing. Ethan's eyes flash blue and Allison notices he has the same mark on his neck.

Outside the giant window, Sadie and Danny find Lydia, barely conscious and shivering; they call to Aiden for help. Danny says Lydia is practically "hypothermic." They carry her inside and place her beside a heating vent. Danny goes to look for a blanket and Lydia tells Aiden and Sadie that "they came out of the dark." And Sadie knew exactly what she was talking about.

~Outside the party.
Derek awakes on the pavement below. He jumps to his feet and growls in anger. High up on the roof, Scott hears the growl and recognizes that it is Derek.

~Inside the party.
Inside the party, Derek approaches the DJ table. A bouncer attempts to stop him but Derek tosses him aside and overturns the table. The music stops and Derek yells,"Get out!" Everyone stands in disbelief before they all rush to the exit. Aiden looks at Danny, "Get her out of here."He says and hands Lydia over to Danny and Danny listens.

The other wolves all converge on the loft where the Demon Warriors stand waiting. The warriors all turn as one toward Aiden. "Guys, they're all looking at me. Why are they all looking at me? Guys? Somebody do something!"Aiden yells. Scott, Sadie and Derek try to fight them. Derek even breaks one's neck but it recovers and the wolves and Sadie are beaten back. Isaac steps up to help but the warrior he faces pulls a sword from inside his body and spins it around like a pro – Isaac backs off. The warriors make it to Aiden and brand him like Isaac, Lydia, and Ethan. Then they come after Scott. He bears his teeth and his red eyes, showing Kira his true face but, when the first rays of the rising sun strike them, they disappear into black smoke.

~Argent's apartment.
Chris stumbles into his apartment badly injured and collapses on the floor. His phone is ringing, it's Allison.

~Beacon Hills High school.
Stiles pulls out his keys and then the mystery key and finds that fits the chemical storage room where Barrow hid and performed surgery on himself. Stiles walked towards the blackboard where the numbers and their chemical counterparts still spell K I Ra. He grabs a piece of chalk and writes the same numbers on the board. The handwriting is almost identical to the original...

^Soo? Give me your thoughts, feelings, and/or your favorite parts!! I'm planning to get back into updating every week hopefully twice a week, so bare with me please! Also i need a bundle of comments to get me motivated to keep updating! So if you guys want me to continue please tell me! I feel like I've lost some of you :( I love you guys who have stuck around and have been so patient!! Weeellll, I'll talk to you guys in the comments! :D^~Taylor! <3