" but that must be hard for you" she said.

" it was but I'm happy at dalton I have great friends there. Plus i wouldn't have gotten to hear you sing would i" he said. She felt her face get hot.

" i just don't know who to go home to tonight because I feel like I'm choosing between them" Rachel said fighting back tears.

Sebastian surprised her by putting his arm around her.

" you need to choose who makes you happier because I dont want to upset you but your dads are thinking about themselves and each other they arnt thinking nor realising how they're behaviour is affecting you. So you must do what they are not and that's think about you." Sebastian said Rachel nodded but remained silent thinking for a few moments.

" I'm just not ready to choose yet" she said

" why dont you come back to dalton with me" he asked she looked at him in shock.

" relax Broadway i assure you my intentions are gentlemanly. I have a twin bed dorm to myself so you can have your own bed I just thought maybe you could do with getting away from the situation." He said.

" why are you helping my though I thought you hated the new directions" Rachel asked.

" I do...but I dont hate you I happen to greatly admire you. Plus I like told you I understand the situation your in." He said before standing up.

" so Broadway are you going to take up my offer or spend the night here in this smelly auditorium" he chuckled.

" it doesnt smell" she said. Feeling defensive of McKinley.

" relax I was joking" he said.

Rachel sat there a moment longer and realised it was her best option and stood up.

" good for you" he said and they both walked off the row of seats and up the stairs.

LATER

as sebastian let them into his dorm room Rachel was wondering if she had done the right thing. The reason she was doubting her decision was because as she had sebastian had walked into dalton they ran into nick and Jeff who seemed beyond surprised to see her and looked puzzled as they then watched her follow sebastian up the stairs that lead to the dorm rooms.

" this is your bed" sebastian said pointing to one of the two beds.

She walked over and sat down on the side of the bed sebastian was stood scrolling through netflixs.

  Are you in the mood to watch something" he asked.

" depends what it is I guess" she said.

" here" he said handing her the remote control.

" are you hungry" he asked Rachel shook her head.

" I am I think I'm going to get chinese" he said

Rachel had given up on choosing what to watch and had handed sebastian the remote back he put friends on and was laid back on his own bed.

A short while later there was a knock on the door and sebastian got up opened it Rachel from her bed could see Thad stood looking at her her in disbelief he was holding a bag which sebastian tuck from him before closing the door leaving a very shocked Thad in the hallway.

" now Rachel are you sure you dont want to share my Chinese" sebastian said lifting boxes of food out of the bag.

" people are going to talk about me" Rachel said still thinking of Thad expression ashwell as nick and Jeff.