Chapter 4. The Real Realm and The Demon Gate (Part 1)

The forest and the darkness of it were getting thick and thicker as Advik and the company were going more and more deep in the outrageous forest. He thanked the god to have those two with him or he wouldn't have come this far on his own. Alone in the woods without any light, he would have fallen somewhere on the land just right after taking one step. The red moon was glittering there but the light of it was blocked by numerous tall and thick trees which were stood there.

The three of them were slowly walking in that dark-isolated land for some time. Advik thought that it must have been a long time since they started their journey. However, he didn't know what the time it was so he asked, with a playful expression on his face, "Hey, Mr. Fireball, how much time it has been since we started to walk?"

"Ten minutes, only", the Fireball gave him an on-point reply.

"Only ten minutes? Don't joke! I think I'm walking for hours and you say only ten minutes! My legs will fall apart if I walk this much in a day", Advik complained. The Fireball and the Firefly didn't stop. They just choose to quietly listen to him and fly ahead. Advik pouted and angrily stomped his legs while walking a bit behind them.

The Fireball was annoyed by his childish behavior, so he stopped and spoke, "We cannot stay here but we will find a place for us to rest. So right now just bear with the pain."

Advik grinned and nodded in the reply. The only things which were guiding his path were those two even though he was dead tired he was still smiling looking at them from behind.

He unexpectedly giggled when he saw them lead his way, "I was just dying a while ago but when I opened my eyes it suddenly becomes almost two thousand years since my death. I always wanted to live a simple life but that… just remained my dream. Now, here I am trying to escape from this unknown place. I was always afraid of death and now I'm a soul who's roaming in this horrible forest. I think a good-happy life was always something out of my reach, haha." Walking in that place made him remember and think about many things he would’ve never think at all.

Advik was lost in his own world but he woke up when the Fireball abruptly called him to hide behind a tree.

He immediately hid as soon as he heard to the Fireball, he questioned, "Hey! Now, what happened? Why am I hiding again? Really... I have to hide even when I am not a thief anymore!"

The Fireball and the Firefly also hid behind the same tree, "Shhh... Stay silent for a while if you want to enter the Real Gate of the Realm”

Advik made a stupid and a bit confused face when he heard the Fireball talk about the gate, "What! Another gate? Really... How many gates do I have to encounter in a day? Why here are so many gates?”

"Shhhhhhhhhhh....! Shut up!", The Fireball and the Firefly came very close to his face to shut his mouth. The Black Fireball whispered, "Try to look at the gate, it's the Real Gate of the Realm."

Advik glanced at the gate while standing behind the huge tree. The gate was as huge as the last gate he saw but there wasn't any guard around it, thus he normally said, "Oh! There is no need to hide we should just open the gate. There is no guard either. Let's go, now I'll lead the way."

When he was going to step ahead, The Firefly and the Fireball grabbed his shoulder from behind. He turned his back, a bit pissed he asked, "What happen? There's no one out there. We can easily slip away."

"Don't be reckless. Be extra careful when there's no one in a place where it should be someone, always remember this. You are a thief, so, how can you be this carefree in a situation like this?", said the Fireball.

Narrowing his eyebrows he questioned, "Did I ever tell you that I was a thief?"

"You were talking to yourself a while ago. I just heard it by chance", Fireball answered.