Chapter 17

4 Months later

Jayanti Pov

It's been 4 freaking months now and they r together.

This time she has accepted his ring. Why? Becoz she loves him.
Then what my love for him was? Fake. I never love him becoz of his looks or money or anything. I just loved him from the day one and will love him till my last breath. That's must be the reason why I hadn't  accepted Arjun's proposal.

He maintain distances from me.

Now he really don't care with whom I am going.
How can he change himself?

I can't believe he is the same Ishan, that he was back in our college.

Arjun and I became so close in these 4 months.
One day he proposed me.
I was shocked but I know what I have to do. I did the right thing by denying him.

He looks hurt. I had hurted so many people unknowingly.

But Arjun I had hurt him becoz of my sorrow, becoz of my pain.

He never complained about anything.
Knowing the fact that I don't love him or like him only as a friend, he never complain but always there for me to support.

Everytime I saw Ishan and Aditi together, I couldn't control myself but Arjun never backed off and always supported me no matter what.

Today is Sunday. So I was sleeping in my bed it's actually 9:30am. And I m still in my bed.

I opened my eyes.

The day Ishan proposed Aditi from that day I was feeling like something is dead in me. Something very important. 

'It's becoz of u.' My brain mocked me.

I never chose or listen what my brain said. Becoz I m very engrossed in his thoughts that I was thinking that some day he will come to know my love for him and accept me as his love. But no. It's just a mere wish that didn't complete.

I was so much into my dreams that I didn't hear the phone rings.

"Good Morning Mr Arjun. What's up? Itni subah call?" I asked.

"Good Morning Miss Jayanti. Yes becoz I want u to come with me and accompany me in our trip." Said Arjun from the other end.

"And can u tell me Mr. where u r going?" I asked.

"Not me but u also. Dear. Now just get up from ur bed. And be ready. I m coming and yeah before coming eat something light or do ur breakfast becoz I know u didn't feel good in car in the morning time when u didn't ate something. So be careful ok?" He said carefully.

My heart is drenching in guilt.
He cares for me so much yet I didn't do justice with him.

Sometime I thought that why hadn't I accept his proposal but then Ishan's face came in front of me.

He never leave me.

"Ok ok mere baap. I will eat. Now just cut the call. I m going to freshen up.
Bye." I said and cut the call after he said bye.

I really love him as a friend and I m lucky to have a friend like him.

That girl will be so lucky to have him as her husband.

Next Day

I was ready in my formal dress for office.

Yesterday we went to his mother's house. He didn't live with his mother due to some reason, that I also don't know.