Prologue

*I want to say something to you* they both said together.
*Really then u tell first* the boy replied
*no ishan u tell first* the Girl answered

*no*
*yes*
*no*
*yes*
*no*
*yes*
*yes*

*yesssssss...... I won hurrreeeyyyyy.....* the Girl yelled
* this is not fair * ishan said with a cute pout
*everything is fair in love and war* she replied with a wink
*so just tell me what's the matter?*
*ok* he said.
*I am in love with someone* he told with a shy smile.
The Girl thought that he was talking about her.
*oh really ok tell me who is that lucky girl hmmm... let me know who won my bestest friends heart* she said with a teasing smile.
*U know her and she is also ur friend.... ADITI* He said without watching the pain in her eyes, in his best friend.

Yeah... they r best friends but she starting falling for him. And he never felt for that. He never thought about it for once also. The Girl he had with him almost every time, and he never thought about her. But the Girls who r not with him he wished. But he really respect his best friend.

*Jayanti kya hua come on why don't you saying something*he told but he never noticed Jayanti who was broken by his words.

*ahh... Yeah... Yeah... I... was... listening... u... te...tell oh sorry sorry so she is the lucky girl.... haaa...*she replied without breaking down in front of him.

*yeah... I m going to propose her tomorrow. But don't tell her about my proposal. Ok hari* he is saying everytime with that smile of his, that's what she is dying and doing everything he says.

But today she felt another feeling that he will never be hers. She has not expected this from him.
He was flirting with everyone but today she saw something that she was broken.

In those hazel eyes she saw love, happiness, those emotions that she never saw for herself.

She was happy but broken at the same time. She never get what she wants. And because he was happy so of course she is also happy.

*wow...what a good thought go for it ishan u will succeed. And yeah I will not tell her about these things. Ok* she said controlling her emotions.

*u r my bestest friend forever* ishan said excitingly.
*oh yeah u r saying something. So tell me what you are saying*
*oh nothing* she said ignoring his question.
*no tell me what you are saying* he said with a cute pout.

*ok as u wish... I... th...thought... no... no.... no... I was telling that virat kohli completed his 100th century(a viratians always dreamt for😅) and I m very happy * she said tried to be happy (I said tried).

*oh really Hari u r talking rubbish. U and ur virat huh...*he said annoyingly.

*so what don't u dare to say anything wrong about my virat understand* she said with a dangerous voice.
*ok ok ok my janu I will not say anything about him. But I can't promise u that I will not saying wrong about him* he added and laughing like a manic.
*u uuuuu..... urgghhhhh..... ok I will tell everything about ur proposal to Adi* she said but a sad emotion overpowered her but she controlled.

Always from her childhood to now she was controlling.

*no please... ok I will not say anything wrong about virat kohli. Ok now don't say her please.* he requested.

And went away leaving the broken soul who now was started crying for him. Who was craving for his love. But the fate want something else.

Yeeeyyyyy..... I update my new story's prologue please.... guys let me know if it is good or not. For that first follow me guys.
Let me know if you are liking this story or not.

SamadritaVK

TheLoneTone

cricketislife97

mayushka123

Richa_ch

intuitive_soul

4Phoenix

Veer_18

Anshul97

TRFFTR

Ditya08

Please follow :-virat_ishan18

Cover Credit:- _starflies_ and IndianLegion