Chapter 9

Jayanti pov

I am standing at the huge door of the Tourists Company.

Pandey's Tourists

Yesterday Ishan told me to come and give my interview.

So be ready Jany u have to do it...

As I was about to enter in the huge gate which was their main gate, one security guard stopped me from entering.

He asked me about whom I have to meet...

And I told him...

Firstly he was not convinced and went back to his mate and then he told something to him which he nodded his head in YES.

After sometime he came back and allowed me to enter.

I went to the receptionist and asked her about my interview, she was checking something in her computer, probably the interviewer name...

She looked at me and smiled and told me, the room where the interview was going to be held...

I too smiled at her, she was much better than others who shows their attitude for being a receptionist.

I followed her instructions and went to that room...

It wasn't a room becoz u can't just say that... it was probably a hall with big stage...

At that very moment I felt nervousness and now I m not ready for the interview....

Even it will be a part of this job...
And i knew Ishan will select me but who else don't feel nervousness....

I was standing there for a while now... no one was showing up.

From sitting there for a while I really want to use washroom... and as I was about to go to the washroom...

Ishan showed up... he was dressed like a businessman but looking perfectly fine... he didn't change a bit from that day... before that day he was naughty and was always cracking jokes or could say lame jokes but after that day he wasn't him. He changed himself completely...

He snapped his fingers infront of my face...  I was zoned out....

"What happened? What are u thinking?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just thinking about us back in college. So how r u doing?" I replied with so much emotions. And I knew he didn't noticed my love for him.

"I m good. How about u?" He asked amused.

"I m also good. So when will u take my interview? I m standing here for a while now." I said acting tired.

"Tu sabko intezaar karati hai, khud nhi kar sakti?" Now he is in his self.

"Kyun karu intezaar, or vo bhi tera. Tu to shuru se gulam hai mera." I said and  make that rhyme.

"Oh really? Ha vo to hu main, tera gulam." He said smiling.

I was felling nervous becoz of the interview and the main problem is I really want to use washroom right now.

And I couldn't tell him about my situation right now, it's really feel embarrassing, saying something that too to a boy....

"Jany tu thik hai n?" As he asked, I feel concerned for me in his eyes.

For a moment I forgot about the washroom thing...

He still cares about me...

"I need to use washroom. Can I?" I asked him, hesitation was on my face.