They probably just went back to our apartment, they knew we weren't being followed, so they went back to get our things.

"Talking to yourself? Isn't that what people who are crazy do?" The familiar raspy voice fills my ears, and I turn around to be greeted by Harry. "Are you crazy, Jules?"

"I-I'm not crazy." I take a few steps backwards, creating a larger space in between our two bodies, but Harry takes bigger steps and closes that space up faster than I can stop him.

"Stuttering too? I think you are going crazy, Julianne." I cringe from him saying my full name. I love my name, but when he says it, it sends chills down my spine. He doesn't use it very often, maybe he did because he's angry.

"I'm not crazy, you're crazy!"

In one swift motion he grabs my wrists, closing his large hands around them tightly, and holding them up in front of me while leaning in close to my face. His face went from what seemed normal to dark and serious, an emotion that I have been met with often.

"Ah, but you see darling, insanity is contagious."

The words keep replaying in my head as I'm standing there, frozen. It's now I realize were in the middle of everything. People are walking around us, trying to avoid us and staring as they look at us in horror, look at Harry in horror.

"Let's go."  He begins to drag me through the sides of the streets, swerving around the flustered people who try to awkwardly ignore us so he can get to wherever he is taking me. I'm doing everything in my power to go anywhere he isn't, and surprisingly, I'm doing a pretty good job.

He growls, yes growls, and starts to struggle keeping his grip on me. I try to hold back a chuckle as he begins to pull me by my upper arm.

Harry? The same Harry that beats people half to death is struggling to keep me under his control? If people saw this I'm sure they would think differently about him. When I continue to struggle he yanks my arm forward, causing the arm that was cut to hurt, and I stumble ahead of him. Surprisingly the leg that was shot is almost completely healed, I had forgotten all about it up until this point.

Louis must have some superhero medicine because it definitely worked.

He's now behind me, and he's pushing me forward with one hand on my arm and the other on my waist.

"Scream, I dare you. It will only make tonight much less enjoyable for you." He whispers in my ear huskily.

My eyes bulge out from the words that come out from his mouth, and I don't know what to think. Is this going to be like last time? Or is he going to really hurt me?

All I know is he's going to take me again, and this time I have a feeling I won't be able to escape, even if I want to.

Not only am I scared of him, but I'm scared of the way he makes me feel. Yes, I'm completely attracted to him, but the fact that he's a gang member should make me find him so unattractive, but it doesn't, and that's what sacred me.

I can't have real, true feelings for him, and I definitely don't. But there's that scared feeling in the back of my mind...

And I know he is incapable of love.

He brings me to his car and pushes me into the back, and he did it in a way that looked like he was arresting me. Like he was the cop and I was the criminal, which is the exact opposite in reality...except I'm not a cop.

So maybe it wasn't the exact opposite.

Anyways, at least I'm used to awkward car rides with Harry.