Chapter - 8....

Selugri was sipping his coffee while sitting in the garden. 'Something is off Why I'm finding this situation odd!! suddenly he is nice to me and uncle gave him the deal. The boy who was hating all these things suddenly took interest and now want to raise the profit in it too! Is he really serious about it or playing any game on us but why will he do this what will he gain '

"What are you thinking!?" He was came out if thoughts after hearing the voice. He saw Taehyung pulled a chair and sat in the front of him.

"Nothing!!"

"Really!!" Taehyung chuckled and pulled a folder "Here is the list of the clients!!"

"Okkk " Seulgri said unsurely he raised his eyebrow amd looked at it and then at Taehyung. "I want to you to re-check on them you know! I'm new so I don't really knew. I did checked upto i have connections, but I need you too to check on these whether they have connections in police or being an secret agents or something!!" He said smiling.  He looked at him blindfolded but the look on his face to ensure he was joking or not but he was damn serious.

"Ok I will check!!" 'Maybe it's just me!!'

"Good evening sir!!" A servant bowed to them. "The mattress are  brought now!! "

Seulgri nodded but before he could do anything Taehyung spoke.

"Just check it!! I'll deal with it."

Seulgri nodded and leaned back again. Taehyung goes out by from the garden followed by the servant. But Seulgri was little unsure about letting him go so he stood up to go behind him

.
.
.
.
.

"How many times i have to told you don't do this!!"

Jimin looked at the owner of the hand and sighed.

"I'm sorry mark hyung I'll not do it !!" Mark aka one of the chamber guard hummed and patted his head.

(A/N :- what you guys thought!!😂😂)

"Get up guys your mattress are arrived your room need to be arranged. " he took everyone to other room.

They goes inside the room. Luhan and adults goes in first and then the rest. Jimin and hyun jun at last. But they stopped as the door suddenly shut with loud thud startling everyone. The room was dark they can barely see anything.

But suddenly jimin felt a presence behind him and a hand on his waste.

" Are you afraid little one!!"

_________________

Yeah yeah i know again a cliff  hanger and an short update but believe me when i say I'm GONNA GO BLIND
😭😭😭

So I'm writting next chapter wheich will out today or tommorow i promise!!!

😢😢😢🥺🥺🥺🥺

Date :- 13 july 2020.

Words count :- 462 words..

- Loveena ♡

.