Chapter- 7....

The morning sun was rising, the orange sky was taking little bluish shade now. There was silence outside just a few vehicles horns same there was silence in the chamber just breathings could be heard.

"Min hyung may I ask you something?" Hyeong Jun asked. Getting a soft hum as answer. "Are you - he paused taking deep breath looking at jimin - Are you coming here 2nd time.!?"

Jimin looked at him fice face screamed tiredness amd fear. He looked at others whole reaction were same as him (jun). Simply giving a smile he nods.

They all fell silence after that it was obvious thathe came here second time as everyone around him were reacting.
As he reacted upon opening his eyes for first time when he came here.

"How!?" He asked in disbelief.  "Then - Then how did you get to go out from here?"

" Just say I was lucky enough that I got to get out from here!!" He said his hands fold behind his head.

"Were there more!?? Or you were alone!" Jun asked out of curiosity.

"There were many but i don't remember them , i didn't spent much time with them!" He said as his pupils started to shake.

"Why!?"

"We were making too much noise so we were put on different places specially me. I was alone in that room. " he took deep breath gulping the lump forming in his throat. Everyone fell silent in the room until jimin spoke again "Luhan hyung "

"Hm"

"When I came here you guys weren't so distress, you guys were so calm not having any trace of fear , weren't you afraid. !?" He wispers looking to his side.

"it's simple psychological fact that we should stay calm situation like this."

"Weren't you scared a little bit!?"

"I was scared,     very scared to a moment that I thought that i should just jump out fron this window. but after some time they all started to come here!!! They were more scared then me there situation is worst then me So I realised I'm the elder one here, so I thought I should take the responsibility. " he smiled sadly .

"You know first here conditions wasn't very well, as it is now.the rooms wasn't nice, the food we are receiving was in small portions and probably got 2 time only. " he said looking around the room "But now everything seems to change now, now it's much good, food and all but - he took a deep breathe and wiped the tears - Now it's more scary for me than before. As I'm losing hope day by day. "

"How did you got to get out from here!?" Rośe asked again. He saw fear and some hope in their eyes.

"Someone helped me to get out of here!!"

"Someone!?" They said together.

.

.

.

"Catch him!!"

He can hear voices behind him but he ran faster.

"he is Here!!" Some guards came in front of him

"Shit!!" He said running in another direction throwing whatever came in his hand. He ran aimlessly all around the house. It was like a maze he can't decide where to go or not. His eyes started to blur with tears. He can hear shout, sound of feet and curses.

His feets are screaming because of pain caused by all running bare feeted. He shut his eyes tightly lowing his head run as fast as he can, until he came to an halt bumping into someone sideways causing him to loose his balance amd fall down.

He looked up at the person with his teary eyes

.

.

.

"The one whome I can't reach now!! Everything seems to changed now" Everyone started at him with sad eyes as tears started to flow from his eyes. "Ofcourse money is more important than anything in world now "

Everyone's mood turned sad.

He started to rub his eyes vigorously Eun woo reached to stop him but before he could do anything  someone hold his writs before he could.

"How many times I said you don't do this!!!"

_________________

Yup a cliff hanger......

So..

How you guys doing....

😚😚🤭🤭🤭

Love you all....

Date of publishing - 11 june 2020.

Words count :- 695 words.

- Loveena ♡...