32.

nobody's pov
may 31st
5:00 pm

yesterday was the last day of school for the students, and most of them were happy to finally be out on summer break. however, they were also sad that the memories they once had in the school are now going to be gone, since they all were moving up in a new grade.

hyunsoo was especially sad, considering in a few hours he was leaving to korea, meaning he wouldn't be seeing jian for two weeks.

"hyunnie, are you crying?" jian questioned the younger who was packing.

"no." the younger responded while sniffling, "it's allergies."

jian got off of hyunsoo's bed, walking over to the younger that was staring at the suitcase. the elder lifted the younger's head, seeing tears in his eyes. jian sighed out, wrapping his arms around hyunsoo and pulling him close, "hyunnie, what's wrong?"

"i don't want to be without you." the younger responded, hiding his face in the crook of jian's neck, "two weeks without you is going to be a long time."

"i know, but, we'll get through it." jian encouraged the younger, "it's going to suck at first, but then we'll be back together and have the best time in korea."

hyunsoo pouted at the thought, holding onto jian tighter, "why can't you come sooner?"

"i wish." the boy sighed, "but, think about it, you'll see your cousin again, his boyfriend, and meet all of their friends."

"but i want to be with you." hyunsoo mumbled out, taking his head off of jian and looking up at him, "i'm going to miss you a lot."

"we'll see each other super soon, i promise." jian responded, a soft smile on his face, "it's only two weeks, and we can do it."

the younger nodded his head, pulling away from jian and sitting down on top of his bed, sighing. jian zipped up the boy's packed suitcase before sitting down next to him. the elder then looked over, grabbing hyunsoo's hand, "there's something else on your mind, huh?"

"i don't want my sister moving." hyunsoo confessed, "i have no idea what i'm going to do without her while she's in korea."

"you'll always have our friends." jian reassured the younger, "and you'll always have me."

"yeah, but, she's my bestest friend." the boy sighed, "i don't want her to leave me, at all."

jian looked down, only thinking how hyunsoo could be feeling right now. the elder held the boy's hand tighter, "while in korea, spend the most time with her that you can, okay?"

"i'll try my best." hyunsoo responded, resting his head on jian's shoulder, "thank you for being here for me, loser."

"i'll always be here for my favorite boy." jian smiled, "i promise."

hyunsoo smiled softly, looking up at jian, "one last movie night before i have to leave for the airport?"

"we're watching karate kid and you can't disagree." jian told the younger, who let out a laugh.

the younger nodded his head, smiling at jian, "karate kid it is."

authors note:
poor hyunsoo