139.

nobody's pov
october 10th
6:30 am

it was tuesday morning, and hyunsoo's alarm to get ready for school was going off, waking both the boys up. jian already settled in his mind that the two weren't going to school today, so he tried his best to ignore the annoying ringing in attempt of falling back asleep. however, hyunsoo was not aware of jian's thought process, and got up to get ready. the younger then turned off his phone alarm, letting out a cough as he tried to speak. hyunsoo then settled with speaking quietly, as he reached over and put his hand on jian's shoulder.

"ji." hyunsoo softly said, as he shook his boyfriend, "ji wake up, we have school."

jian let out a groan, opening his sleepy eyes to look at hyunsoo. the elder took his hand from underneath the blanket and pressed it against hyunsoo's forehead, feeling it become hot. jian then shook his head, "you're too sick for school, baby." he said as he tried to refrain from yawning, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

"but i can't miss school." the younger responded in a sad tone, turning away from jian to let out a series of coughs.

"what did i say about prioritizing school over your health, hmm?" jian questioned, as he then sat up and held hyunsoo's face in his hands, "you're staying home today, whether you like it or not."

"but-"

"but what?" the elder raised an eyebrow, cutting off the younger, "you have no tests today, so you have no reason to go to school."

hyunsoo looked at jian with a pout, knowing he'd be messing up his perfect attendance. the younger then let out a sigh, "you should at least go, i don't want you getting sick."

"we sleep in the same bed, i'm bound to get sick as time passes." jian responded as he let go of the younger's face, "and besides, i want to stay home and take care of you."

hyunsoo looked at his boyfriend, as he eventually gave in. "if you want to take care of me so badly, then i want you to do everything that i say." the younger said as he laid down, looking up at jian.

"give me a list then." jian told the boy, "i'll do whatever i'm told."

the younger hummed a response, as he lifted up his arms, "i want to be tucked in and given cuddles until i'm ready to get out of bed."

jian smiled down at him, "i thought you were concerned i'd get sick, hmm?" he asked, as he leaned over hyunsoo and tucked the blankets underneath him.

"we sleep in the same bed, you're bound to get sick." hyunsoo said, repeating jian's words from earlier.

the elder shook his head, as he laid back down. the boy then pulled the blankets on top of them, trying not to mess up what he just tucked underneath his boyfriend. he then wrapped his arms around hyunsoo's waist, "you're so cute." he said softly, admiring the younger, "even when you're sick, you are the prettiest boy i've seen."

hyunsoo looked up at jian, smiling softly as he placed his hand on the boy's cheek, caressing it, "years later and you still treat me like how you did in the beginning."

"because years later, i'm still so crazy in love with you." the elder responded, "it grows deeper and deeper everyday."

hyunsoo smiled at the boy, rolling onto his side and completely wrapping both of his arms behind jian's neck, "i should get sick more often, so that way you give me extra love."

jian let out a soft laughter, "don't be foolish, you'd hate missing more school."

the younger giggled, nodding his head, "that's true." he said, as he then let out a yawn, "i think it's time to go back to bed, i'm sleepy."