146.

nobody's pov
november 18th
2:30 pm

it was now the weekend, as the day on the calendar marked saturday. dakota had been ignoring all of hana's calls and texts since she confessed her feelings, knowing that the way she acted was out of her character. the elder let out a sigh as she stared at her laptop screen, trying to focus on her history paper that she was supposed to be writing, but her thoughts of yesterday were consuming her. dakota let out a groan, as she shut her laptop and looked over at her phone, seeing koji calling her. the girl furrowed her eyebrows, curious as to what the boy needed. she then picked up her phone, as she hit answer call.

"what do you want?" dakota questioned, as she reopened her laptop.

"that's not a very nice greeting." koji said through the other side, "someone's cranky for it being the weekend."

the elder shook her head at the boy's words, "i'm sorry, my mind just feels clouded and i'm bothered right now."

koji hummed a response, "what are you doing right now then?"

"right now?" dakota asked, "i'm trying to write my history paper, but i can't think."

"do you wanna come hang out with me at the bowling alley?" the boy questioned, "akio is coming along too, you'll be able to meet him."

"third wheeling you two?" dakota questioned back, "no thanks."

koji laughed at the girl's response, "too bad, we already bought your placement so you have to come." he told the girl, "i'll send you the address, okay?"

the girl let out a groan, "koj-" she said, before hearing the call end as she let out a gasp at the fact that he hung up on her. the girl stared at her phone, pouting at being hung up on. the girl then got up from her desk, walking over to her mirror and looking at herself, "making me third wheel him and his little childhood best friend." she mumbled to herself as she checked herself out, "i don't even get a say."

the girl then walked into her closet, as she picked out a black tank top and light blue ripped jeans to wear, pairing it with a black and white flannel to keep her warm. the girl then walked out of her closet after changing, as she put her hair up in a loose ponytail. dakota then looked at her phone, checking the address for the bowling alley. she hummed a response to herself, before grabbing her purse with her belongings and heading to her mom's room, asking her if she could bring her somewhere. once the girl got approval, she texted koji to let her know she was on her way.

3:00 pm

after quite a drive, dakota made it to the bowling alley. the girl got out of her mom's car, thanking her for dropping her off as she then proceeded to walk inside the building. dakota then went over to where she saw koji, as she walked up to the boy and pushed his head back.

"hey, what was that for?" koji whined, glaring at the elder.

"that was for dragging me out and not giving me an option to say no." dakota shook her head, as she then looked around, "where's akio?"

"oh, he's in the arcade." koji responded, grabbing the girl by her arm so they could get her some bowling shoes.

"alone?" the elder questioned, "man, you're not a good best friend."

koji laughed at the girl, as they then got her some bowling shoes to wear. the two then walked back to their designated area, as koji told the elder he'd be right back. the girl sat down, switching out her shoes while waiting for the boy to come back. koji then brought akio back, along with hyunsoo, jian, and hana. koji didn't mention the other three, as he had a feeling dakota would know something was up if he mentioned hyunsoo and jian, and not someone else for dakota to hang out with. the girl then looked up, as hana then sat down next to her. dakota looked at hana, before glaring at koji who smiled at the girl.