19.

nobody's pov
april 30th
12:00 pm

tuah and jian were sitting at their lunch table, when jax sat down next to tuah and wrapped his arms around the boy's arm.

"do you want to tell me what happened now?" tuah questioned the younger, looking over.

"phan was being a meanie." jax started out, "he was being a very big meanie."

"tell me what happened, jax." the elder said, taking his arm out of the boy's grasp, only to wrap the same arm around jax's waist.

"i-i don't want to go into detail, because some of the things he said are things i don't want to repeat, b-but basically he was just telling me about how the guy i like will never like me back." the younger began to explain, "a-and that it was nasty to be bisexual, or to even like a boy." jax tried his best to fight back his tears, "a-and he was saying i s-shouldn't like boys, a-and that my crush isn't going to like me for being bisexual."

"and i thought he was getting better." jian mumbled under his breath, "such a little shit."

"hey, jax, you know, it's perfectly fine to be bisexual, okay?" tuah told the younger, holding the boy's chin with his free hand, "it's okay to like whichever boy you like right now, and i'm sure they at least have some slight interest in you." the boy softly smiled, "don't be ashamed to be yourself, angel."

"i don't like myself." jax shook his head, "i hate myself a lot."

"well, i love you." the elder boy kissed jax's forehead, "and i hope my love is enough to cover the loss of your own."

"my parents are back together." jian clapped his hands, "finally."

jax started giggling at jian, as he rested his head against tuah's chest. the boy then looked up, "is it true? you love me?" he questioned.

tuah nodded his head, kissing jax's forehead again, "i love my precious baby a lot." the boy then looked at jian, "your parents were just on a small break."

jax smiled at tuah, wrapping his arms around the boy and hugging him tightly. jian smiled at the sight, turning to jax, "hey, jax, try your best to not let phan's words change you, okay? you're perfectly fine just the way you already are."

"i'll try my best." the boy nodded, "but it's a little hard."

"i understand, but i believe in you, jax." jian responded, "you got this."

"thank you, ji." jax softly smiled. the boy then looked up at tuah, "where's your encouraging words to me?"

"i already told you i loved you." the elder laughed, "what more do you want from me?"

"more love." jax said, a grin on his face, "you didn't give me for like five days straight."

"you have all my love, jax." tuah told the younger, "i promise it's all of it."

"who wins? jax wins." the boy smiled, resting his head back against tuah's chest, "i win lots."

jian cooed at the sight, "and we're back to the great times."

authors note:
i feel like a CLOOOWN lmaooooo
😼😼sorry minho but you have a whole circus ult biasing you😳