7.

nobody's pov
march 26th
12:00 pm

xun walked into jian's room, shaking the boy awake, "ay, it's the fourth day into spring break and you're already sleeping in?" the boy questioned, "get up and let's go somewhere."

jian let out a groan, reaching next to him as he grabbed his pillow and chucked it at his older brother, "go away, i'm hibernating."

"get up." xun continued to shake the younger, "get up or i will sit on you."

"sit on me and i will scream for mom and dad." the younger threatened, raising his fists to his eyes as he rubbed them.

"they're at work, loser. your threats don't scare me." the boy responded, as he grabbed the pillow that was on the floor and started hitting jian with it, "get up."

"i'm the baby of this family, treat me with love." jian whined, "i deserve love."

"ask hyunsoo for some love." xun smirked, as he gave up on standing and sat down at the edge of jian's bed, "which, did you get his number?"

the younger shook his head, "we haven't talked enough for me to ask for his number."

"kid, how are you going to make him yours if you're not making any moves?" xun questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"i'm sorry that i'm not a high school senior of the name shin xun who likes to smash and dash everyone." jian slightly shaded his brother, as he placed his arms behind his head.

"i've only smashed three people, and dashed on one of them." the elder corrected his brother, "so, it's not everyone, only three people."

"okay, player." jian responded, "why do i have to get out of bed? i'm sleepy."

"because i want to take my little brother out." xun said, "so come on, please."

jian let out a sigh, taking the covers off of him as he got out of bed. the boy then stood up, "i'm out of bed, are you happy?"

"now get dressed, nobody wants to see your pajamas." the elder told the younger, "i'll be waiting in my room."

the younger boy nodded his head, as he watched his brother leave. jian then closed the door behind his brother, before walking to his closet. the boy ended up changing into black jeans, a white shirt, and a jean jacket. jian checked himself out in the mirror, fluffing his hair a little bit. he then left his room and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. xun walked into the boy's bathroom, looking at the boy and crossing his arms, "someone's a fashionable boy."

jian nodded his head while he finished brushing his teeth. the younger then rinsed out his mouth, wiping around it with a towel. jian turned to his brother, smiling brightly.

"you're a stud." xun smiled back, "come on, let's go to the car."

12:30 pm

xun drove him and jian to a ramen place that was a few miles from their house. once the two parked, they walked into the restaurant and got a table.

"oh damn." jian stopped in his tracks, seeing hyunsoo at the restaurant.

hyunsoo looked up from his bowl of ramen, making eye contact with jian. the elder boy quickly looked away, turning to his brother, "you sit there, i sit here." he said, giving xun the seat that gives him the chance to look at hyunsoo.

"why can't i sit there?" xun questioned, pointing at the seat that has the chair's back towards hyunsoo.

"because i want to sit here, and since i'm the youngest, i should get my way." jian argued.