(Chapter Two A room and a Zoo)

Start from the beginning

Garnet: "What's wrong?"

Chip: "Chest hurts....hard to breathe" 'Chip says as arcs of red energy spark out from his chest'

'Garnet's expression softens when she notices the energy sparking from him, she softly places her hands on his shoulders'

Garnet: "Just take a deep breath you will be okay. What ever time you end up in this time be careful okay?" 'Garnet says causing Chip to nod his head in realization of what's happening, a moment later a bright flash of light explodes throughout the area surrounding the warp pad'

'As the light dies down Garnet sighs with a small smile as she watches the place where Chip was slowly spark with red energy, a small amount of a thick black and red liquid can be seen on the ground where he last was'

Pearl: "So....I take it we have to put training on hold?" 'Pearl asks bluntly from behind Garnet earning a chuckle from her as she stands up'

Garnet: "It would seem so. In the mean time I am going to have a talk with Steven about him and Connie fusing into Stevonie. He had questions afterall" 'Garnet says waving her hand as she walks off leaving a slightly pouting Pearl holding her sword in hand'

Pearl: "I was looking forward to the training today too..." 'Pearl says with a sigh before walking back down stairs humming to herself'

???: "I hope everything is meeting your expectations my Diamond?" 'A tall blue gem with horns on the side of her head asks curiously as she walks behind the tall figure infront of her'

Pink: "I believe it is, I'm not quite sure that the humans should be contained in this way however" 'Pink says her voice softening as she watches the cave men like humans sit in barbed cells'

???: "W-Well I shall certainly look for a different means of containing them then" 'The blue gem states clearly nervous'

'As Pink and the blue gem walk a bright flash of red light can be seen around a corner followed by a crashing sound while the lights flicker for a moment'

???: "I-I shall be right back My Diamond I am going to go see what that was" 'The blue gem says leaving Pink to stand in the hall way with a troubled expression'

'Once the Blue gem rounds a corner she can see a clear indentation in the wall in the shape of a human, inside the indent is a very dazed and confused Chip who is slowly pulling himself to his feet'

Chip: "Rough landing....." 'Chip says to himself as he shakes his head'

???: "Oh my stars how did one get out of thier containment?!" 'The blue gem says picking Chip up by his arm causing him to hiss in pain as a few sparks pop from his wrist'

'Once The blue gem starts walking away she stops dead in her tracks and looks back at the indent for a moment clearly confused'

Pink: "Holly Blue? What is all the noise about?" 'Pink asks as she walks around the corner her eyes widening when she notices Holly Blue holding Chip up by his wrist'

Holly: "Oh I am terribly sorry My Diamond! It seems one of the Humans has gotten out of their Containment are-"

Pink: "Put them down this instant!" 'Pink says loudly causing Holly blue to widen her eyes in fear and confusion'

Holly: "B-But My Diamond all humans are required to-"

Pink: "You are hurting them. PUT. THEM. DOWN." 'Pink says in a more stern voice causing Holly to comply as she gently releases Chip onto the ground as Pink walks over'

'She leans down with a clearly happy smile on her face as she looks at Chip'

Pink: "Chip! What are you doing here?"