Assassins Vs Supernaturals

A/N This is episode 10 one of my Favorite episodes of he season! Two episodes left before I break your hearts! Anyway let's live in the present! Let's get down to it!

                         ~~~~~~

In the rain a little girl who looks no older than 15 runs for her life in the rain at Beacon Hills high school. Hearing a growl from behind her she turns around and sees a dark figure behind her. She takes off as the growling gets louder. She trips and falls to the ground and looks back as the figure grabs her.

The figure turns out to be Brett as he lifts her up and shoved her in front of him. "Get up, Lori. Come on. Run! Run!" He demands as they begin to run. Lori jets off in front of him as Brett gets hit with an arrow in his shoulder. He growls out to his sister. "Go!" He pulls the arrow out. Sensing something coming face he robes his head as an arrow flies past.

He runs but stops as an assassin who was hiding between the two buses comes out to attack him with their cross now but he grabs them and throws them into the gate. They battle it out for the crossbow but Brett gets hit with the back end of the bow and falls down on the ground. He raises his head showing his good eyes.

The assassin goes to knock him out but Brett punches him in the stomach sending him flying back into the gate

The assassin goes to knock him out but Brett punches him in the stomach sending him flying back into the gate. Brett takes this chance and runs. He runs after his little sister. He finally sees her but she's too far up. He yells. "Wait, wait!" But she turns to her left running into the lacrosse field.

He jets after her and sees that she's almost to the middle of the field. He screams. "Lori, stop!" She stops and looks around nervously sensing something off. Brett runs up to his little sister and checks to see if she's alright. Then all of a sudden the lights on the field turn on one by one. Brett finally knowing what's about to happen he pushes his sister behind him.

"Brett... Brett, what's happening?!" Lori asks afraid as she holds onto Brett's arm. "Close your eyes." Is all he tells her and she does just that as she grips on to his arm tighter. As an arrow flies towards Brett a wolf out of nowhere grabs the arrow while in mid back flip. The wolf lands on their feet and let's out a loud roar towards the assassins.

The wolf turns around and it's revealed to be Alivia. "Run!" She growls out half shifted as she faces the assassins once more. Brett grabs Lori admins takes off.

Alivia deals with two more arrows flying towards her at the same time but she catches them and gives the assassins a look before taking off.