Scrimmage

After leaving Peter and finding out that my sister Allison was the cipher key and broke a third of the list that I'm not on... I decided to go to school go to a few of my classes and end up in the boys locker room with Derek.

He's still mad that I left with Peter of all people and wants to know why. He also is wondering why I have a bag of chips with me.

Derek groans: Can you please eat with your mouth shut.

I stuff more chips in my mouth and roll up the bag and smack him with it.

He glares at me as I give him a look: Let me eat in peace jackass.

Derek is about to say something until I hold my hand up giving him the look. He gets prepared.

So basically Scott wanted Derek to well test Liam with his anger. I honestly don't know how I ended up here to be honest. I'm just gonna enjoy my chips.

We heat a bag greeting thrown down.

Liam: What the hell? Where's my stick?

Derek get a random Lacrosse sticks and runs it across the lockers making a clattering sound. When you have Supernatural hearing it's really annoying to hear but Liam walks around the corner and sees the both of us.

He frowns at me because of the bag of chips in my hand. I set my bag down on the bench as Liam glares at Derek angrily.

Derek: Is this yours?

Liam has no time to answer as Derek snaps it in half and throws it at his feet. Liam looks down and then rises his head and his eyes are gold and full of anger. He growls before running towards Derek.

Derek grabs him by the throat and slams him into the locker. Liam struggles against him half shifted. Then my brother calls his name

Scott whispers: Liam.

Then Scott comes out from behind me which makes me jump. I still smell like Peter and I know he smells it just how he gave me that look.

Derek: You're right. He is angry.

Then Derek drops Liam. Scott takes a Lacrosse stick and hand it to Liam.

Scott: This one's yours.

The bell rings and I try to make my way out but Scott grabs my arm still looking at Liam.

Scott: Get to class, Liam.

Liam walks off and Scott lets go of my arm and I back up to where Derek is.

Scott: What are you smiling about?

I look at Derek to see him smiling a little bit at Scott

Derek: You're gonna be good at this.

Scott: Are you kidding? I am totally unprepared. Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think, right now I could use a full-on training manual.

I whisper to myself: Couldn't had said it better.

Scott glares at me before looking back at Derek who has taken a seat and Scott does the same.

Derek: I'll tell you one thing. That anger he's got? It'll make him strong.

Scott: And dangerous.

Derek: Very.

Scott: This was supposed to be the semester I could focus on school again. But Kate's back. And I've got a Beta.And there's a dead pool......And my sister slept with Peter.

I fall into the lockers and stare at Scott and at Derek who is trying to process this information.

I sigh and take off my glasses: How long have you known.