When asked what her boyfriend thought of this, Kol merely responded, “He respects that.” Of course, she hadn’t stated that the boyfriend she was talking about was Niall Horan. He himself, although already having admitted that he wasn’t a virgin, believes in sex after marriage. Bet he regrets saying that now that he isn’t single and has acquired one of the hottest models in the business today as a girlfriend. Whether she is lying or not, Kol seems to be sticking to that story.

In other model-related news, Kol seems to be doing fine even without Angel wings, and has been named number one from the hundred sexiest women. She has also been added to several sexiest, most beautiful and best-dressed lists from different countries of various magazines and blogs. With her fast rise to being a household name at the age of twenty-one, despite her lack in height and bone-showing skinniness, she has finally landed spreads and advertisements for high fashion magazines and established designers.’

-

Niall Meets the Parents!

Once Kol Vicencio finally received that diploma, the first thing she did to celebrate was flying her family out to Europe, where their first destination was Mullingar, so that Niall could meet her family personally. Vicencio hadn’t seen her family since moving to America the month of March during the year 2012. Aside from it being a brief holiday for Kol, it was also a very emotional reunion. To graduate on time for the year 2015, the model had to overload with course classes that would allow her to graduate with the total amount of units required. After three years of being separated from her family, Vicencio was reportedly very excited to see her family again.

As a reward to herself for still managing a career and graduating on time, she took a month off modeling to go on a European tour with her family, which she had paid using her hard-earned modeling cash. She was very business-minded though, and eventually mixed business when clients in the certain area booked her while she would be traveling to their city at the time. Niall Horan had spent some time with the Vicencio clan some days when they traveled to Rome and Paris, although work had eventually steered him back to the UK or where One Direction had a show.

Vicencio, who had already met the Horans a few months when she first dated Niall, was greatly complimented by Maura, Niall’s mom, who stated, “Kol is a lovely girl who my son has genuinely fallen in love with. She’s got a great personality and loves the craic, which Niall loves. She gets along with everyone in the family and all of Niall’s friends. She’s definitely got my thumbs up.”

When asked if she thought there were wedding bells to be heard soon, she diplomatically answered, “They’re both still so young and working on their careers. Who knows? With that aside, they make a great couple.”

If they do, we can’t wait to see all the cute little perfect babies that they’re going to make!’

-

Harry Vs. Niall

The love triangle between Kol Vicencio, Harry Styles and Niall Horan was highly publicized back during the end of 2013, when it was rumored that Styles and Vicencio had first gotten together. Kol had not been put into a very good spotlight when it came to the One Direction fans, to say the least. Even people, who weren’t fans of One Direction, but knew of her because of her rise to modeling fame, gave their insight on the inappropriate decision on her part to date the band mate of her ex. However quick that relationship between Styles and Vicencio, which lasted for about only three months, it remains a black mark on her otherwise spotless relationship with Horan. What had made matters worse with her breakup with Styles was that she had immediately gotten back to Horan, although the details of when they started officially dating again have never been addressed.