Nightmare ||SPN||

Start from the beginning

"Start wiping down your fingerprints, we don't want the cops to know we were here. Come on, come on!" Dean says.

"I'm gonna take a look inside." Dean lifts the window.

Sam and Lottie continue wiping down the metal railing.

•    •    •    •

"I'm telling you there was nothing in there. No signs either, just like the Miller's house." Dean says.

"I saw something, in the vision. Like a dark shape. Something was....something was stalking Roger." Sam says.

"Whatever it was, are you sure it's not connected to their house?" Dean asks.

"No, it's connected to the family themselves. So what do you think, like a vengeful spirit?"Sam asks.

"So we're ruling out as witch?" Lottie asks.

"Well yeah, there's a few that have been known to latch onto families, follow them for years."  Dean says.

"Angiak. Banshees." Sam says.

"Basically like a curse. So maybe Roger and Jim Miller got involved in something heavy, something curse worthy." Dean says.

"A vengeful vampire?" Lottie says.

"And now the something is out for revenge. And the men in their family are dying." Sam says.

"Hey, you think Max is in Danger?" Sam asks.

"Let's figure it out before he is." Dean says.

"Well, I know one thing I have in common with these people." Sam says.

"What's that?" Dean asks. "Both our families are cursed." Sam says.

"Our family's not cursed! We just...had our dark spots." Dena says.

"Our dark spots are...pretty dark." Sam says. "You're....dark." Dean says.

|| Miller House  ||

Max leads Sam, Lottie and Dean. The boys are wearing their priests' outfits.

"My Mom's resting, she's pretty wrecked." Max says.

"Of course." Dean says.

"All these people kept coming with like, casseroles? I finally had to tell them all to go away. You know cause nothing says I'm sorry like a tuna casserole." Max says.

Sam smiles. Max smiles back. Lottie gives him a cheeky smile.

"I understand, when my parents passed away we had lasagna for weeks, we had to go give many away." Lottie says. Max gives her a smile and nod. Max gestures to the lounge and they all take seats. There is a moments silence, then Sam sighs.

"How you holding up?" Sam asks.

"Ok." Max says.

"You're dad and your uncle were close." Sam says

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, they were brothers. They used to hang out all the time when I was little." Max says.

"But not lately much?" Sam asks.

"No, it's not that. It's just....we used to be neighbours when I was a kid, and we lived across town in this house. Uncle Roger lived next door, so he was over all the time." Max says.

"Right. So how was it in that house when you were a kid?" Sam asks.

"It was fine. Why?" Max says.

"All good memories? Do you remember anything unusual? Something involving your father and your uncle maybe?" Dean asks.

"What do ya....why do you ask?" Max shakes his head.