Zero p2 (lemon)

After finally confessing your love to Zero you never felt happier but at that moment you both had different ideas.

"Where shall we go? Hell, I know we're not going back to Cross Academy.." you asked.

Zero smirked.

"Well.. I was thinking maybe we could stay somewhere and take a real quick pit stop, so we can show our love and affections towards each other."

You already knew what he meant, since you had been slightly craving it since the moment you saw Zero shirtless the first time you ever laid eyes on him.. well the second time. You smiled trying to resist it by biting your lip so you couldn't show your sinful needs.

Sadly your attempt failed but for a good cause. Zero could just tell you wanted it too just by that. He got extremely closed to you and picked and kissed your neck. You giggled a little finding a bit of pleasure in that. He then grabbed you by your thighs and slowly moved his hands upwards toward your ass, grabbing it as soon as his hands slid up there. You gasped and looked down then back at him, he gave that same sly smirk in response and carried you, having your legs wrapped around him.

"I'm going to take you somewhere so we can have fun."

Zero had taken you to a nearby motel. After rushing the need for a room he carried you there whilst grabbing your ass tighter and kissing you. As he rushed you through the door, he reminded you of how much he loved you and kissed your neck before dumping you on the bed.

You giggled and stared up at his figure which was hovering over you.

"You're so cute, (Y/n). I know we're about to do something fun but I can't help but see how cute you are."

Zero smiled at you for a moment and you smiled back. He then went back to kissing your lips going back and forth from both to the top. He did so while looking up into your eyes and it drove you crazy.

Zero then started to take off your shirt revealing your massive (b/s) boobs.

((Idk why but I feel like someone might imagine it saying "massive small boobs"))

He looked at them then back at you for a moment before asking.

"Can I... take off your bra?"

"Zero.. you can do whatever you want.." you blushed as you said that. Had that really come out of your mouth?

Zero nodded as her rushed to take off your bra as if he was some type of barbarian. He didn't even hesitate to grope/touch/hold them. (<— those are for y'all who don't have D cups or somethin')

He started to swirl his tongue around your left nipple whilst groping tighter as well. You moaned from the movement of his tongue. It was something new, it felt so good. Nothing could compare to this.

You could feel his smirk crawl onto your chest as he heard your moans. They were just lovely to him, who could resist? He continued to do it until he could hear you moan loud enough for you to.. cutely ask him about sex.

In between moans you asked.
"Z-Zero... wi-will it feel good too?"

You were nervous as hell, you guys were getting so close and Zero only just chuckled to your question.

"Only for a bit at first I believe. I know you're strong enough to pull through." He smiled reassuringly before kissing your forehead.

You smiled and nodded and he asked if you had wanted a little taste of it. You nodded again.

Zero took off your remaining clothes and had gone down to your flower rubbed your clitoris with his right thumb as he put his tongue in a little and wiggled it. You struggled a little more to keep your moans in but this was much more than just earlier.

Zero couldn't help but amplify your moans by removing his tongue and putting in pointer and middle finger inside. He moved them slowly.

It got easier but then harder as he moved them faster. You could feel your walls closing in on his fingers. He felt it too, it brought another smile on his face.

You looked away in embarrassment and he had stopped.

"He-hey why'd you stop?"

"Oh you want me to keep going?" He teased.

You blushed and looked back at him.

"Yeah I do. I think I'm ready though."

"Oh? Well I won't keep you waiting."

Zero took off his pants and then revealed his huge dick. You've never seen one before and it was quite excruciating, so much so you covered your face with your hands. You peeked a little to see Zero staring down at you.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, (Y/n)?"

You nodded.
"I just you know- never seen one before. Especially this close.."

Zero chuckled.
"It's okay, I'll make sure I won't hurt you."

Zero twirled a bunch of strands of your hair before putting it inside slowly. You threw your head back a little and held onto the bedsheets. Like damn, it hurt a lot more than you expected. You flinched and made took a deep breath in.

"Does it hurt? I can stop if you want.."
Zero asked concerned.

You soon your head and he continued to move more slowly. After a bit, it stopped hurting and you began to wrap your arms around Zero's neck tightly and smiled. He took this as a sign to keep going, maybe even go faster.

You moaned as he trusted in and out, going faster after every few seconds. This felt so good, even your magical side starting reacting, making your flower walls go tighter and making Zero go in deeper with how wet it's become. This wasn't a part of your magical reacting.. it was a normal girl thing but you didn't know that because you aren't a normal girl.

"(Y/n)! You- You feel so good!"
Zero said as he pounded you over and over again. He couldn't get enough of you.

You blushed as you moaned and Zero took liking to that. It was cute. To amp it up again, Zero went in to kiss you as he was doing the do. ;) You were caught by surprise and started to kiss back. Your flower started ejecting more fluids and Zero's uhm.. thing was growing..? What the fuck it was growing?

"(Y/n), I'm so close. Is it okay, if I do it inside you?"

You had no idea what that meant.
"Aren't you already doing it? It's ok?"

Before Zero could respond or even pull out he came inside you. He then pulled out and flopped over on his back side next to you. He was panting and you laid there smiling at him.

"Well that was fun."
You both said as you looked at each other.

Here's a little lesson from Author-Chan, you can do the do but you can't undo the preggo... even if you are a magical being like (Y/n).

Actual note tho: sorry I took so long again, I'm sick rn and I was literally crying earlier because it hurt so muuuchh so thank you for keeping up with my intense slowness. I'll be writing the Kaname ending and lemon soon.