The Choice

I don't know what I intended to write for this a year ago but here is my now continuation. And the last chapter where you have both Zero and Kaname. It's going to be really short but this story is so old and I'm finally going to end it.
—————————

/Reader POV/

As Miki's lifeless body fell out of the dusty, rusty and eroded locker, I had looked away and almost cried. Sure, Miki and I hadn't gotten along but she didn't deserve this. No one deserves to die. I wish we got along more.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Zero put his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me as best he could have but it just wasn't enough for me.

"No, Zero. I'm not okay. You know what? I'm not coming back to Cross Academy. No more."

"(Y/n) it doesn't have to be like that.. actually I'll stay with you, is that okay?"

"I'm afraid not, Zero."

Kaname was behind us, standing in the doorway. He didn't seem surprised at all. Actually he just wanted to get me here.

"Zero, I had no intention of you being here, but I guess we'll just have to get rid of you.."

Kaname slowly walked closer. If anything were to happen, for him to hurt Zero or them to hurt each other. What were you going to do? You have a choice now and you have to make it quick.