Your Choice: Zero

You chose Zero.

Kaname lunged onto Zero. He pushed him against the wall and began to say some things before proceeding to do what he was going to. Kaname leaned into Zero's ear and whispered.

"Zero, you don't have what it takes to be with her.."

Zero chuckled to himself and looks towards you from over Kaname's shoulder. You were frightened and couldn't act on the moment, Zero saw that. He didn't blame you if something happened but maybe this was it.

"I know you think I don't have what it takes, but what makes you think you do?"

Zero pulled out his bloody rose from his side, out of sight from Kaname and aimed it towards his knee, but he didn't shoot it.. he only bashed Kaname's leg with it, giving him a bit to get out of Kaname's grasp and run. He knew he couldn't take on Kaname, not now. He couldn't kill him, not yet. What could he even do? He thought in anger as he went through the doors and left. Before leaving he had called out your name returning you to reality.

"I just want this to stop.." you faintly whispered to yourself.

Kaname looked back at you and smiled.

"I'll be back Darling."

You followed in a panic. You watched Zero in front of Kaname doing nothing. Zero looked like he was ready to die. You became extremely worried, you had to act. Kaname was no killer from what you knew, what happened? What will happen? You didn't wanna find out.

Kaname got real close to Zero, almost mouth to neck. You shook yourself and you couldn't believe what you were about to do.

"No, I won't let this happen!"

You pulled Kaname away with your great strength. You were powerful, but in that situation, you were weaker than usual. Kaname merely shrugged you off and you didn't take kindly to that, not anymore.

"I'm sorry, my dear. You can't interfere."

Zero smiled at you.

"At least you're tried."

—————————————————

(Haha tricked you)

You didn't give up. You wiped off your remaining tears and stood up straight. You remembered you were more, you were stronger. You couldn't let this happen. You can't let Zero come to harm. You then realized... you loved Zero more than you could ever love Kaname.

"I won't let this happen."
You said as you extended your hand out.

"Kaname it's not too late. Don't hurt Zero, please."

"You're just speaking out of pity, dear."

"No, I'm not. I realize.." you looked to Zero.
"That I love Zero and I always have."

Kaname backed down and away from Zero. Zero smiled and you ran towards him hugging him tightly.

"You really love me, (Y/n)?"

"Yes. I do, Zero! I realize it now. All this time I was so confused and I didn't understand it at all.. but you've just kept me happy and I feel so happy with you."

Zero let go off you for a brief moment, only to cup your cheeks then stare into your eyes and smile as he looked into them. He then brought you in closer and kissed you.

Nothing was better than this.

(I'll do Kaname's ending later)