The Love Expert

~Reader P.O.V.~
Aido kept babbling on how he can help me with this boy problem.
"C'mon LET ME! I'm the love expert!"

"Aido how can you be a love expert when you have NO experience in dating, I mean you haven't even been in a relationship,"

"Then why do a lot of girls like me hmm?"

"DUH! It's because they're stupid! AND they like you because they think you're Hot, it's not you they like it's your Apperrance.,"

"Nope it still counts as Love,"

~5 minute a later~
I finally gave in.

"Fine. What are we doing"

"Spin the Bottle, Pocky Game, And! Seven Minutes in heaven,"
~Time Skip~
Everybody was ready to play spin the bottle and first was me. I spun the bottle it went round and round and finally it landed on...
~Tune in for the next Chapter~ JK
Zero. 'I never thought I would have my friend steal my first kiss' I leaned in, he leaned in and our lips met. It felt magical like nothing was going to harm me. His lips were soft and comforting, I liked it. I pulled away he did too and none of us spoke a word.
~Pocky Game~
Aido had me with Kaname, while Zero was grouped with Yuki. I bit down fast and Kaname copied. Our lips had touched and it didn't feel bad it felt warm and soft. Then I parted from Kaname so we all could move on to the next game. Seven minutes in heaven.
"Alright everybody we are going to play seven minutes in heaven!" Aido Yelled

Somebody had complained and I figured it was the new kid, Kid.
"NO MAKE IT 8!" Kid yelled. His full name was Death The Kid but nobody cares about his full name.

We all couldn't argue with Kid so we went with 8. Since nobody had a bag or hat, we spun a bottle.
~WARNING I don't know I just wanted to put that~
I had spun the bottle, it landed on My Best Friend.'uh oh'
"What does that tell you Love Expert,"I mocked to Aido

"I'm Sorry! I didn't think it would land on me," Zero and Kaname looked like they were angry because they didn't get chosen. We both went in a wardrobe, which was really old and dusty.
"I don't like your stupid plan on helping me with Kaname and Zero."

"Like I said, SORRY!!"
~8 more minutes of complaints~
After we got out, I could already see Aido running away from Zero and Kaname. When it was Zero's turn to spin it, it landed on, Guess Who, Yup, you got it, Me.
We got in the same wardrobe Aido and I were in and I just made things more awkward.
"Uhh Soooo Zero What cha been up to," I Said but no answer.
I realized his were turning red as soon as he turned his away from me. I summoned a bottle of blood, but I had to owe my respects towards the Item keepers, who feed off pain. I gave him the bottle and tried to recover from the damages the Item Keepers had given. 'I know they care about me and hate to do this but could they go little at a time' Westlen Had spoken to me, giving a signal for Southern to speak after. "(Y/n) I'm sorry for the damages but Southern will come to help" Southern talked. "It's okay I'm the smart girl so I know I can heal you and get you away from the boy" "NO! He's my friend I wouldn't ditch him like that" I answered to them and was healed.

Zero tasted the bottle of blood and his eyes widen, it was the best blood he's ever tasted.
"(Y/n), who's blood is this?"

"I don't know let me ask,"

"Ask Who?" Zero asked but I was still talking Southern and Westlen. "Hey who's blood is that" I asked to them." Westlen answered very awkwardly. "Uhh well, Let's say the damages are not for waste, we took the blood from you," I stopped talking to them.

"Oh, It's my Blood,"

"What are you?"

"Uh I..I..don't know"

"You are the girl that stole my heart the one I could never forget"
'It's even harder to decide Now, I don't know who I love, I don't even know what Love is'
Time was up so I exited the wardrobe I wanted to run away, from what used to be, my home, the place I thought that would be easier to make choices.

The game was over, but not really, Kaname had forced Aido to keep continuing until, he gets to be with you.

I spun and it landed Kaname, wow, that's not really a surprise. I entered the wardrobe making sure not to make a mess, because everyone knows before you go in a small space with a vampire you always have to look good while he sucks your blood or steal something, Oh wait forgot I made it up.

"(Y/n), There's something I need to tell you,"
---------------------------
This is part one ok
Tamaki: Where's my Daughter?
Me: Don't look at me I'm not your daughter she's over there
Haruhi: Why you sell me out like that
Ciel: And that's one reason to kill you *gets Sebby to grab me*
Me: How is this even legal Ciel?
Ciel: It's not :)